The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Legendary Core Would Be On Alert

HideorEscape

I saw a lot of players crying that didn't get the legendary core.

I saw that this caused a lot of trouble.

But what would be if ONE Legendary Core would be on Alert after Dev Livestream?

You know, just like "Gift from the Lotus" potato alert.

A special hard alert mission that happens only once per year.

I think it would be fair, everybody would have a "Chance" to get one legendary core.

I don't mind, I don't cry cause I already leveled up almost every mod to max manually.

What do you think? Would it be bad? Good? Unfair? Why?

Edited by HideorEscape

What if you needed to make a Legendary Core in the Foundry? Wait... I bet that is what Project Thetra is. We all want Legendary Cores and balance so we fight the Grineer back in order to get Legendary Core blueprints and parts.

ConspiraciesFTW.

Edited by OriVerda

If Lcore was on alert it would be NM mission with no shields, no energy, health drain and increased mobs damage. And i forgot, mobs lvl 200 would run around.

The mission would be on Pluto but it would be still easy. Why not Add it into a Nightmare 5 missions long Battle pay? xD

If Lcore was on alert it would be NM mission with no shields, no energy, health drain and increased mobs damage. And i forgot, mobs lvl 200 would run around.

The mission would be on Pluto but it would be still easy. Why not Add it into a Nightmare 5 missions long Battle pay? xD

Just make it double rescue mission, or rescue that turns into Spy mission.

Famous-characters-Troll-face-Challenge-a

Sure I'd play it...  MY REVIVES ARE READY...   XD

Legendary Core is a mistake that will break the game. So it is not appropriate to add into alert.

Riiiiiiiight gonna break the game. Cause you know a 10 rank serration or heavy calibur or something that people already have in the game breaks it. Gothcha. Do you know what the word "break" means cause from context I don't think you do.

reminds me b4 they fixed nightmare mode and splitted into their respective modes....i did once palus in dmg 1.0 with 4 mates, with vauban and frost as well ( b4 their main abilites got nerfed and all nightmare mode was in one mode...health drain...no energy...no shield... ) , we died in 1st wave itself.....

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

These cores are the most $&*&*#(%&ly broken item introduced into Warframe yet.

The best thing for the game's economy right now is for the current cores in circulation to be consumed as quickly as possible or sold off to collectors that will hold them indefinitely.

In about a year's time maybe they can be reintroduced, but given their capacity to completely ****ing trivialize a major progress-related component of the game, it should either be in extremely limited quantities from a special event similar to the original Primed Chamber debut, or alternatively, completely and utterly teeth-shatteringly difficult to obtain without exception.