The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

(Not if highly platonic Felix makes it there first!  Muahahahahahaha!)

Felix yawned.  It had been a long day of sales, but it had slowed down and it was time for him to close.  Thinking of ways to relax, he decided to go to the Dojo's springs.  As a Hydroid, he enjoyed the beauty of water.  After a lovely stroll through the gardens, Felix made it to the springs.  There he saw Fae, whom he called out to.

"Hey Fae, how you doing?"

*Fae, who decided to use the public spring, is submerged up to her nose. Her hair is undone and creating a circle around her as it floats gently. Her eyes were closed, but now they open, her violet iris' darting towards the Tenno who disturbed her meditation like state. She rises slowly, wearing not much more than a bathing suit that covers most of her torso.* "Ah Felix." *She says calmly as she's about halfway out of the water* "What brings you here?"

Droben tittered. ((look it up)) "Then again, it's hard to rate you with only one sample. That'd be like taking one bite of, oh I don't know, grilled Skate and saying that it was bad before you tried the whole thing." He took another bite of the skate while looking at Kate, eyes glinting.

"Sounds delightful."  As Felix said this, he removed his helmet for the first time since he was on his ship, revealing a head of short brown hair and a face with a wide chin and green eyes.  "Fortunately, I always wear a bathing suit while in my Hydroid frame, it helps to dry out considering how wet i get from my frame's abilities."  Slowly he slid out of the rest of the suit and stepped into the spring, sitting down and letting at a sigh of contentment.  "Wow, this water is amazing.  I should come here more often."  Felix said, sinking until up to his neck was submerged.

"Sounds delightful."  As Felix said this, he removed his helmet for the first time since he was on his ship, revealing a head of short brown hair and a face with a wide chin and green eyes.  "Fortunately, I always wear a bathing suit while in my Hydroid frame, it helps to dry out considering how wet i get from my frame's abilities."  Slowly he slid out of the rest of the suit and stepped into the spring, sitting down and letting at a sigh of contentment.  "Wow, this water is amazing.  I should come here more often."  Felix said, sinking until up to his neck was submerged.

*Fae lets out a muffled groan of agreement as she closes her eyes once more. Her mind drifting off to tranquil pastures as a way to keep the ever present rage in the back of her mind in check. She winces every so often, even small movements seem to ache and poke at her tortured body.*

*Fae lets out a muffled groan of agreement as she closes her eyes once more. Her mind drifting off to tranquil pastures as a way to keep the ever present rage in the back of her mind in check. She winces every so often, even small movements seem to ache and poke at her tortured body.*

While relaxing, Felix couldn't help but notice Fae's periodic wincing.  "You okay, Fae?  You look like you're in agony over there."

((Pretty sure it's obvious already. Fae/garden, Felix/hot springs, Droben/grilled rapemanta and Abra/no one))

"There I was, thinking you were another #$&(%. Good thing I can change my mind." She leaned in for just another kiss...

*Next morning*

Abra yawned, got up, scratched Joe's wings, walked past Droben and Kate sleeping on the couch, served himself some Greedy Milk and Capn' Vor...

wait what

He slowly looked back at the couch. There was the Mirage, resting her head on the Booben's chest. Droben himself had a little smile and actually looked normal for a change.

"What the actual f*ck." Abra sniffed the air and noticed the distinct lack of pheromones and no smell of any kind. "Just spooning? That's... actually cute."

Edited by Achaix

"Shut up Abra," spoke Droben, eyes still closed. "I'm savoring the moment." Droben felt every part of his body; the pressure on his chest, the figure contouring to him, his leg falling asleep, he was at home. He thought to himself.

I could get used to this.

"Well... if there's ever anyway I can help... say that they do find a way to help but you don't have the money to afford whatever operation it may be... I'll be here for you."  Felix said, a hint of sadness in his voice.  He wanted to help his fellow Tenno, but what could he do when there was no way to help?