The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Storm looked at Kate more. "Revengeance? What are you talking about?" He sounded a bit frustrated and confused at the same time. "Tell me who this 'Monsoon' is?" He said as he reassembled himself and walked to Kate.

"A bad guy, who I'm pretty sure you are, Sparky." Kate heard Nyr's excited words, and smiled sadly. "I had a sister myself, you know. A lot older, but shorter... used a Nova."

A lone saryn enters the dojo after disembarking from her ship. A soliac is strapped at her waist along with a marelok at her hip, a torrid on her back and a wyrm hovering over her shoulder. She has her helmet tucked under her arm revealing her face and a head of long brown hair. She heads toward a hotel located near the dojo's hot springs and rents out a room.

Edited by bomberkidd

((You very much can have too many references, a wink and a nod is one thing, but basing a character off of one or outright saying the reference is stupid and annoying. My friend would do this constantly and get on everyone's nerves))

((Ok, that's doing an Expy. Still, a little reference every now and then is good))

Damascus thinks moment as the situation has evolved to a bit more peaceful "Good thing that violence didn't break out" Damascus said to Nitaname "Yeah... You are not really up to that kind of action?" Nitaname asked "I would be but place is not correct now" Damascus said.

*Rota woke up with a gasp* "ahh what?......i fell asleep?...are we there yet dama..." *she stopped when she realized she was alone* "guys? ....hey why did you left me?" *she got up exiting the ship first she would search for her friends*

The saryn wanders around the dojo taking in the sights. She eventually comes to a stop in the park and sits on one of the benches, admiring the environment around her.

"Beautiful, is it not?"

Having left the grieving White in the shrine room, Abra sat on on a bench opposite to hers, and began to search through the satchel he had brought with him.

"Do you mind if I paint?" He asked, lifting a brush and scraping the residue off.

After a moment of silence while abra paints Alex says "warbeast and destructor? You must be warrior of great strength to have earned such titles."

"Sargas Ruk gave me the name during the Gravidus Dilemma, as did Alad V when "Betrayer" wasn't graphic enough." Dipping his narrow brush in a pot of black paint, he cast a glance towards her. "Alex? I'm guessing Alexandra, Alexia... or perhaps your parents were like mine and gave you an extremely long name."

Damascus received message from his ship that Rota was on the move "Nova we are at kennel. We saw you fallen asleep. Not sure why but you seemed to sleep well" Damascus said after creating connection on Rota's radio.

"how...how about waking me up then? ...i already thought you guys leftg me alone ....how rude of you"

"Sure, just let me pack up."

*Some time later*

"Well, the Hangar is... the Hangar. Park your ship, sleep here if the hotel beds are too soft. That's my ship over there." He pointed at a large, gunmetal vessel. "Corvette class, modified Void Drive, can house ten people, improved AI and autopilot system. I call it Druid."

He pointed at a Lisfet. "I believe that's a certain passive-aggressive Zephyr's ship. Give it a wide berth."