The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"You appear to be a Sentinel, so are you not?"

Rael opened both eyes and looked at Oracle now.

"Don't f*ck with me. You float, you look like a sentinel, and you're definitely not a Tenno or a human."

- - - - - - - -

"Hmm... Lusith thought for a moment. Hey, wanna go do something?"

She asked Vale with a smile on her face.

Katsuki wakes with a start on the floor of her Liset shivering from the cold. After a moment of reflection she picks herself up and stumbles out of her ship still wearing a tank top and shorts her Valkyr implants sparking.

"God how long was I out...."

"Good days to you."

Abra reclined on the bench, azure eyes fixed on nothing in particular. It had been a slow day for him.

His and Felix's little company had grown quite nicely: after all, there was practically no other kind of supply for refined Argon crystals, and demand was booming. The refining process required a rare isotope of rubedo, so it was costly - but the price increased proportionately.

Now he was bored. Ruth and Kate were on the Druid, watching that disturbingly silly ancient animated show. It was hilarious to find that it had amassed quite a cult following in the old days: he couldn't imagine any adult that could enjoy that show.

-+-

Ruth wasn't even watching the show at that point. Kate, on the other hand was singing along.

"C'mon, grab your friends..."

((Wasn't quite sure if this was directed towards me, but I thought I'd reply to it since nothing else is going on, sorry for letting it stew for so long, and further apologies if it wasn't directed towards me at all))

The Oberon turns towards the direction of the voice, coming to a stop. He focused in on the azure eyes on his face, staring at them for a few moments as he would shift back mentally into the reality.

"Ah, and good days to you as well." 

The Oberon nods towards him, fixating a bit longer on his eyes before looking around the room he was in. How far had he'd gone, being mentally absent? The thought puzzled him as he continued looking around the room, though trying to make it look like he was doing so idly, and not out of childlike curiosity. 

Oracle looked confused. "Uh... I am an Oracle... Not a sentinel." It said.

"And the difference?"

Rael closed her eyes once more and focused on trying to focus.

(I'm honestly quite confused as to what it looks like if not a Sentinel.)

"Sure, what?" Vale replied, raising an eyebrow

Lusith shrugged.

"I dunno. Coffee? Tea? Restaurant? Any ideas whatsoever?"

"Hey, pal, I got a name. It's Rael. Don't /ever/ call me woman. Got it?"

Rael's voice remained surprisingly calm.

It may just be the fact that she's curious about this /thing/ that she's never been before.

(I imagine Oracle as being like a slightly bigger Helios, only with JUST the main horse-shoe shaped body piece, and the glowing effects inside are more intense. Possibly in the shape of a Cephalon cube.)

Edited by WingedCrusade