The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

((Kate has a history of taking things liberally. If you say maybe, she'll take it for a yes or a no, depending on what she wants ATM.

Why is Rael so fixated on that, though? Kate's a pretty skilled mechanic, and she's offering a service for free. Could it be a need for control? Some terrible trauma? A secret admirer? An alien conspiracy? Don't mind the rambling.))

(Rael's just a wild animal in all honesty. It's more just the fact that Kate's pissing her off and she's just trying to do her job lol)

"Even though I didn't hear him say it, I'm going to let it pass. For now. You break something, you'll hear from me. One of the engineering crew or management gets p*ssed off, you'll still hear from me."

She gave a glance off before leaving Kate to her doings.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Not long after leaving, Lusith returns to the table and sits, her hair fixed up and only less messy than before.

She smiled at Vale.

"Told you I'd be back."

Kate waited for a moment, made sure Rael was out of earshot, and erupted into laughter.

"Nailed it!" She wiped the smirk off her face and activated her HoloHand™. "Joey? Bring me a..."

She looked around the ship, creating a mental checklist. "Plasma torch... pliers... multitool... hammer... any protection gear necessary... an oxium-rich matter fabricator... and some coffee. Lotsa cream, lotsa sugar."

"0F C0UR53, M4573R." The Carrier Sentinel answered.

"Oh! And bring Ruth with you. I'd like to teach her a few tricks."

(I figured more of an emblem slot item, given that there's the emblem of the Grineer symbol with its own special holo-emitter, and it simply adds the Ascaris or Tag on the respective leg.)

(Then it also decreases that Warframe's effectiveness. I thinks it's either against Grineer or against the Three themselves.)