The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

artorias: i can heal it you want it healed

She shakes her head in response. As much as the wound pained her and made it difficult to speak, it was something that might help her remember one of these days. She had little to hold on to, and as odd as it sounds, the wound was there before she lost her memory

"No...Thank you, though..." She said scratchily, giving Artorias a thankful nod regardless

artorias: too bad *grabs her by the shoulder and heals her* 

Terra swats away the Tenno's hand and pushes him away before the process truly starts, a raspy and angry growl coming from the battle-scarred Valkyr. A quick way to get on Terra's nerves was to act in such a way, her short temper always coming to light when one directly ignores and goes against her wishes, as well as the sudden physical contact from someone she'd never met

"I...Said...No." She hisses at him in annoyance

Edited by (PS4)Unonemous

artorias: i accidentently shot you in the orokin era i was trying to be nice

"Rrrh...Tenno do...Not shoot Tenno..." She says in her normal raspy tone, staring down the stranger before her "Why do you lie to me..." She coughs and strokes her throat "What do you gain from such...Geh...An action?..."

artorias: IT WAS CROSS FIRE YOU CHARGED A SENTINEIT WHEN I SHOT THIS WAS BEFORE CRYOSLEEP

Terra let out another growl as Artorias raised his voice to her "Then...Explain...Yourself...Stranger." She said in response, huffing softly. "Who..." She lets out a shaky cough "Are...You..." She clasps the Asa sydana collar at her side like it was the only thing keeping her alive. Surely one wouldn't be pickpocketed or stolen from in a station full of Tenno, but Terra wasn't about to risk losing the only thing she had left of her former ally

((._.))

( If need be, I'd imagine that you can join in on this little interaction, since you and him were talking before. This is probably happening in the same room. )

Pearce walked in amongst the shouting. "What's happ... Oh." He looked at Terra. "Is he annoying you?"

"Do not...Know..." She says in her scratchy voice, stepping back a bit as the new Tenno joins them.

artorias: im artorias the abyss walker oh and i have my own sydanas

"I do not..." Terra lets out another cough "Know that name...I think..." She says slowly, a hand resting on her head as she stares at the floor 

artorias: before cryosleep and your memory loss

"How do you know...About my memory...Loss..." She coughs and huffs softly as she tries to think "Can't remember...Anything before...Mission..." she responds shakily, still keeping the Asa collar close

Pearce smirked a little. "Are you confused?"

"Not...Confused..." She quickly says to him "Amnesia..."

artorias: it healed

"No..." She said simply as she kept walking, her voice more than enough to prove that she kept him from healing her. The Valkyr simply kept moving in an attempt to explore more of the station, her patience having been worn thin by the strange meeting with the unknown Tenno

"I am Elith, and I will heal you myself" *She said channeling green energy into the oberon healing his wounds.*

*Meanwhile Fae begins to stand* "Im going to grab something to eat."

Lusith smiled gently and nodded.

"Okay, hun. I'll be finishing up with a few of the plants left, alright?"

(Gamegod, as watch dog of this thread, I apologetically have to ask you to leave. Too many others from various threads have problems with you, and you constantly make up things that, quite frankly, make no sense. Unless you actually decide to accept help and learn from any of the many people who've offered it, please don't disrupt the others.)

Lusith smiled gently and nodded.

"Okay, hun. I'll be finishing up with a few of the plants left, alright?"

(Gamegod, as watch dog of this thread, I apologetically have to ask you to leave. Too many others from various threads have problems with you, and you constantly make up things that, quite frankly, make no sense. Unless you actually decide to accept help and learn from any of the many people who've offered it, please don't disrupt the others.)

*Fae nods* "Want anything?"

(i was bad then good now )

(Well I mean... You actually have a name now for your Frost, sure, but, you're still somehow all over the place and make no sense most of the time. ._.; )

Lusith shook her head at Fae.

"No thank you, dear. Not hungry."

Edited by WingedCrusade