The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Dimitri: *Would sit down at a table, taking out a Bright white Furis with a rotating red circle on it,  he would place it down, looking over it, modifying it and doing general work. In the mean time his Sentinel,a Bright red and black DethCube, would fly around, bumping into things and causing mild havoc with other nearby Tenno.*

(Sorry for my rather long delay)

"Ah, I see." He says to vaporton. As Tech walks up to the door, it silently opens. The Med-bay was just as he remembered it; beds, all different kinds of equipment, and rather empty. Knowing Vaperton, it was quite easy to see how this room might make him feel uncomfortable, with his implants and all. It was possible that Elith moved his friends to another room. He remembered how Elith instructed him to leave the med-bay on the first day, so maybe it was a good thing that they were not in the immediate room.

"If I remember anything from my first visit here, it was Elith kindly telling me to go away, and...and... oh what was it... a button!" *tech walks to call button* "This button. Last time I was here, I pressed it and in a matter of minutes, Elith was here."

*tech presses button, and a small beep rings out*

"Now we just need to wait a while, and she should be here any second."

* Would then pull out a small codex scanner. He would press a few buttons on it, scrolling to see what mods were compatible with his automatic pistols. He would eventually attach multiple venom and fire mods to create the gas effect.*

*He would look over to see his DethCube harassing other Tenno, waving for it to come back to him.*

*He would speak in a quiet, calm voice as hus little companion floated to him.*

"It's not very nice to be harassing other people. Why don't you go find some other Sentinals or go find some mods for me in the blye print areas? Move along now."

(Sorry for my rather long delay)

"Ah, I see." He says to vaporton. As Tech walks up to the door, it silently opens. The Med-bay was just as he remembered it; beds, all different kinds of equipment, and rather empty. Knowing Vaperton, it was quite easy to see how this room might make him feel uncomfortable, with his implants and all. It was possible that Elith moved his friends to another room. He remembered how Elith instructed him to leave the med-bay on the first day, so maybe it was a good thing that they were not in the immediate room.

"If I remember anything from my first visit here, it was Elith kindly telling me to go away, and...and... oh what was it... a button!" *tech walks to call button* "This button. Last time I was here, I pressed it and in a matter of minutes, Elith was here."

*tech presses button, and a small beep rings out*

"Now we just need to wait a while, and she should be here any second."

*Elith comes after a few moments, a bit winded from the looks of it* "Sorry dear I had some business to take care of." *She said apologetically* "Would you like to see your friends? They've recovered well"

Somwhere near the gardens, in one of the many corridors netting the dojo an odd-looking Tenno(?) appeared seemingly out of nowhere. They came into view walking away from a wall as though they've just passed through it. Cautiosly looking from side to side on every step, the unknown was clad in a rather strange Warframe which seemed a little off. Colored in blue and black, it surely resembled an "Excalibur", but by body proportions was more fit for a "Rhino", with a breastplate certainly bigger than it's needed. There was a simple Skana on their back and a black Grakata next to it. A humble armament, but it looked rather scatched and unclean, unlike any other Tenno's weapon. On closer inspection, one can reveal that the Warframe looks somewhat unnatural, it did not carry the grace and spirit of it's culture with it. The unknown Tenno turned to his side and started navigating the corridors, still looking around in caution.

Edited by Cre77

*Elith comes after a few moments, a bit winded from the looks of it* "Sorry dear I had some business to take care of." *She said apologetically* "Would you like to see your friends? They've recovered well"

Tech stood in shock from the astronomically great news.

"They have recovered? That is the best news I've heard of in weeks! I could just...hug you right now!"

Tech did just as promised, and ran over to Elith and gave her a great, gentle hug.

"Where are they? I have been dying to see them."