The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Both Lisets landed and both got out of the ships. As they got out they had conversation about Mishane's research and her move on to next subject. "Problem is that group disappeared week before major activity by us was noticed" Mishane said "I understand how difficult your research will be. It is like trying to find a needle from a hay stack with a magnet or metal detector" Erund said "Yeah" Mishane said hiding the truth. "You are not alone" Erund said "There is just nobody to trust" Mishane said.

"I know how you feel... That happened to me too... When I woke up" Erund said. "Mass confusion and misunderstanding" Mishane said "Cliche of every awakening" Erund said "I hope you didn't get anybody killed" Mishane said "Required a stun needle" Erund said "*takes a breath sounding like a sigh to hide her enjoyment* Still aching?" Mishane asked "I can still feel the slight of numb on it" Erund said "When it happened?" Mishane asked "Three days ago... Perhaps" Erund said.

The Nekros got really bored of wandering around the dojo. He did see several tennos, but he didn't bother to disturbed them in there little chit-chatting. Then he by accident bumped into a tenno who was also wandering around the dojo. He shaked the pain off from his head and then said to the tenno who he bumped into: Hey, could you be so kind to not bump into me he said slightly annoyed to the tenno.

I said, be so kind not to bump into me and If you didn't get it that time, then I won't bother to tell you the third time Nekros said, looking like he would get mad at the tenno, but he was passive-aggressive to the tenno instead of being mad.

Erund and Mishane heard what is going on "Your thoughts?" Erund asked from Mishane as they had moved on to next room. "Not everybody is so social or able to get along with people... Somebodies are just a bit... Too sensitive of their personal space what is kind of good thing and bad thing" Mishane said "I agree" Erund said as they walked towards the main office.

The strange Tenno(?) kept on creeping through the hallways. Suddenly, another fellow Tenno came across their sight. This one had a purple sun symbol on their shoulder. The unknown quickened his their pace, moving past the staff member and clumsily bowing at the same time. Luckily, he wasn't paid much attention and the staff only awkwardly bowed back. After creating some considerable distance, the unknown turned around and looked back at the Tenno, who was continuing along his path, unaware of the unknown's tresspassery. He nervously ran his palm along the helmet, turned around and crept on. Soon, he stopped before a huge hologram of a map. Gazing upon the schematics, he stood still, trying to find a way to his destination.

Dimitri: "You both should be civil. Quit acting like toddlers, hostility over a shoulder nudge.*Scoffs* Pathetic." *Would be standing nearby, his arms crossed over his black and red chest.*

For the record, I didn't see the tenno and I acted civil by apologizing. No one can be perfect mister "social cop".

Pearce didn't dhake his hand. "Pearce."

Fang lowered his hand. No handshaking? Its not the first time my "friendly gesture" got rejected....No matter, maybe I should just get on my way to the garden and work on my project then. You can tag along and watch me do my project, if you want to that is...I warn you though; you might find my "hobby" disturbing Fang said, looked on the hud map to find the garden. He found the garden on the map, closed the hud map and walked towards the garden.

Erund and Mishane walked towards Enderius's office. "So... How strong it needed to be doze you down?" Mishane asked "I have no idea... At least I can say that mixture was enough strong to make me feel too good in really odd way" Erund said "Let me guess you felt like you got a punch of aspirin after getting being a ball of a pinball game few minutes?" Mishane asked "Uh... I don't know what you are talking about but... I guess that will do for an explanation" Erund said in confusion. "I will tell you some day friend" Mishane said.

(*sigh* Women...) Erund thought. (He might look like a bruiser to others but I find him more closer than a friend) Mishane thought as they walked.

Erund looked at Mishane. "Your profession" Erund said "*sigh* Fine I will do the talking then..." Mishane said (While you such a wuss what comes on speaking with opposite sex... Playing brave all around in front of enemy sure but what comes on talking to opposite sex. He would more take more beating instead of that) Mishane thought (Thank god... After those few experiences with opposite sex. I am not really in the mood to talk to those women who I don't know) Erund thought.

A lone Liset flies into the Dojo hangar. After docking, a Proto-Excalibur, with a compact Grakata on his back and a pistol holstered at his hip. As he steps out, he looks around. The weapons he used looked older than the new, sleek, weapons that are being sent out these days. His helmet disengages and he takes a breath of the artificial air within the Dojo. His hair was jet black of medium length, with one eye being green and the other being a red color (red eye being an organic prosthetic). He rolls his shoulders slowly as he tilts his neck from one side to the other, letting it pop as he lets out a sigh. He looks around the hangar with his usual unamused, mostly pissed off expression. This is Red. 

(there are times people can't reply or have vacations from the internet so patience is key for most forums)

Vaperton waits by the door to the med bay, he leans against the wall crossing his arms, letting his helmet hang down from the holster of his akmagnus.  He sighs as he awaits word of Tech's friends, looking down the hall ways he doesn't see much, a few tenno pass by seemingly headed somewhere.  He thinks to himself about how he has never really explored the entire dojo, nor does he know even how big the dojo may even be.  It is much larger and more expansive then his own clans.

"Ah vyes tha two new sacurity guurds" *The helios quickly scans the two* "Velcome to ze dojo. Security cheiv Vae is currently off duty. But I vill be making ze profiles for vou so that you may be working"

"I will be waiting final decision at the hotel then. Send me a message when owner will be receiving recruits" Erund said and waited for response. "Same here. After that liset trip... It could do good have time to catch up on things" Mishane said and looked at Erund really quick who looked at Mishane really quick.