The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Scylla listened to Ben and Artorias. She seemed concerned. She lifted her hand gently and petted Ben's head as to comfort him. She had only had interaction with her Kubrow and didn't know how to comfort Tennos....

Not sure what to do with Sccylla's gesture, Ben just let's it happen after Pearce came up to Scylla, he started to laugh "Looks like I'm not the only one with a lack of social interaction."

artorias: bored

"ok then what do you want to do?"

Scylla watched as Pearce showed her how to comfort another. She made a nod and put her hand on Ben's shoulder. She mimicked Pearce but left her hand there for way longer than was acceptable. She grinned at Ben. "Better?" she asked. She looked at Pearce as if she were wanting approval for her actions. She proudly looked over to Artorias. "Chat up?" she asked, unfamiliar with the term.

Pearce smiled at Scylla. "Good." He said giving her a litter soft punch on the arm.

As Pearce punched her lightly, her reflects caused an ability to activate. The empty chair near them began to glow and suddenly exploded. Scylla clasped her ears from the explosion, her helmet usually blocked the sounds but her exposed ears were now ringing. Fabric and foam littered the air and a piece of metal flew through a wall behind them.

As Pearce punched her lightly, her reflects caused an ability to activate. The empty chair near them began to glow and suddenly exploded. Scylla clasped her ears from the explosion, her helmet usually blocked the sounds but her exposed ears were now ringing. Fabric and foam littered the air and a piece of metal flew through a wall behind them.

As the explosion is happening a ball of ice forms around Ben. He walks forward ticking against the ice wall. "Oh sure, now I can make a globe but when i want to create a small patch of ice to get back on Loki that's impossible. I really need to control this." He walks up to the wall of ice in front of him and give it a kick with his left leg to shatter the ice. then he turns to Scylla "Looks like we made quite the mess!" he said with a grin on his face

While Tech (and friends) were still together in the gardens, they heard an explosion. All three looked towards the sound. It was coming from.... the steakhouse?

"That can't be good," he said. "I am going to see what happened. You two stay here just in case there is trouble."

He jogged over to the steakhouse. Once he got there, he poked his head through the door and saw a Mirage, Frost, Rhino, (sorry gamegod but I couldn't figure out your frame), smoke, splintered wood and fuzz along with shattered ice.

"Is everyone alright? I heard an explosion."

While Tech (and friends) were still together in the gardens, they heard an explosion. All three looked towards the sound. It was coming from.... the steakhouse?

"That can't be good," he said. "I am going to see what happened. You two stay here just in case there is trouble."

He jogged over to the steakhouse. Once he got there, he poked his head through the door and saw a Mirage, Frost, Rhino, (sorry gamegod but I couldn't figure out your frame), smoke, splintered wood and fuzz along with shattered ice.

"Is everyone alright? I heard an explosion."

Scylla's ears were ringing from the sound. She could see the mouths of the Tenno around her moving but couldn't hear a thing. She looked around in a panic. The ice confused her and she quickly shoved her helmet back on. She winced and pulled her helmet back off. Something hot was on her face. The Mirage lifted a finger delicately and touched the hot area. Blood decorated her fingers as she pulled it away from.her cheek. As her hearing returned, she saw a tenno looking in to see if everyone was alright. A small sniffle escaped her lips as the throbbing started. Even though she was a tad chaotic and enjoyed slaughtering infested, she was still very sensitive.

Ben walked out of his globe and looked around at the damage caused. A lot of the steakhouse was destroyed and there where some injured but nothing bad for so far he could see. He walked a few steps and felt something hindering his left leg. He looked down to find the leg of a chair through his leg. A wave of panic hit him before he realized his left leg was cut of 6 years ago and that this was just a mechanical replacement. He moves to the part of the steakhouse that wasn't destroyed and sat down on a chair. He felt a lot of eyes looking at his leg. Let's give them something really intersting to look at he thought and detached his left leg, putting it on the table in front of him and trying to remove the chair without further damaging his leg. Then he sees that Scylla is hurt, he quickly grabs the walking stick that he always keeps in his leg for situations like this and moves to Scylla. Pearce was already with Scylla so instead of bombarding Scylla with questions he asked Pearce how she was.

Still confused by Artorias' comment, Tech noticed that the Mirage was bleeding.

"Oh dear. Do you need any assistance? I could heal that wound best I can with what energy I have if you want. It's not much but it would help."

Tech hated to see people in pain. That doesn't apply to Grineer or Corpus however. And he did have a small bit of energy in his Oberon warframe. It would be nice if he could put it to good use.

Pearce hugged Scylla softly. "It's only a little cut it's ok..." He said before looking at Ben. "She's got a cut."

Scylla looked around through the hug Pearce gave her. "I....destroyed it..." She said sadly. She hadn't meant to blow up the chair...it was just a reaction. "I...I am sorry" she said. Her first full sentence since meeting the group. She then noticed Ben was hobbling towards her on one leg. Seeing the other leg on the table with wold through it put her in a panic. "YOUR LEG?!" she loudly said, scrambling from Pearce's hug and grabbing his leg. "I BROKE IT?!" she said in a panic, waving the leg around. She had never seen a Tenno get hurt. She lived on the Liset so this was the most interaction she had ever had besides her Kubrow. Scylla was genuinely concerned that she had cut his leg off. She hadn't even noticed the poor Oberon trying to help her in her panic.

Edited by (PS4)FlawleZ300ZX

Scylla had settled down from the laughing and was happily eating her food when she noticed the rhino she was harassing came in. She waved over at him and patted the table. There was extra room. "Sit?" She asked him. She smiled warmly, her helmet sitting beside her. As she turned her head, an odd scare on her neck showed itself. She turned her head and it became hidden once more. She noticed the Tenno outside had ignored her flame. She waved her hand and a few.more appeared around him. She giggled again, amused with herself. She looked to Artorias "Scylla" she smiled, tilting her head to him.

He looks over at their group smiling in his helmet and says in a very warm and friendly voice,

"Sure."

He grabs his equipment and walks over to the table and sits with them.

"Thank you for the invite."

Odin takes off his helmet in the process of sitting down.

((Sorry for the late response. :P))

Edited by Lonewolf115

(it appears that lots of stuff happened in my absence, lol)

An orange and black Kubrow sits at the doorway to the steak house, as she drops the Orthos in front of her she happily barks at the group. Leaving the blade at the door she walks over to Scylla, happily panting and eyeing the leg as she waves it around. Vaperton quickly enters the doorway with speed boost active and slips on the Orthos blade, he slides across the floor at a quick pace until he finally stops as his head bumps against the bar counter. As he stands he looks to see his Kubrow amongst the debris of a chair. "Pumpkin! Sit!" he said commanding his Kubrow, she happily sits and is still eyeing the leg in Scylla's hand.

"I hope my Kubrow didn't cause this mess, but by the looks of it, I would be impressed if she did."

Edited by Vaperton

Again confused by Artorias' comment,(do you want me to leave?) he almost missed Vaperton entering the area.

"Oh hello again Vaperton. If you were wondering, 'Pumpkin' did not cause this...um... accident. There was a small explosion, caused by who knows what. I was in the gardens with Ara and Zien when it happened."