[DE]Rebecca

Thank You For Watching Devstream #23!

interesting. now all we need is a global queue for void keys, and being able to access that key menu while we're in a squad, and not get kicked out of a squad after completing a void mission

idk, just some ideas. missed the stream, but was there an official announcement of the new griuneer faction? :P

• Upvote 1

We will have videos + summary up!

Just a note, we will have 2 part video as there was an extended visit at the end from Geoff/Steve to discuss Melee 2.0, which will all be uploaded shortly.

Couple of assets:

Clan Management UI Mockup:

cIXtH8w.jpg

Play Now Rough Mockup:

k3mmark.jpg

Thanks Again!

My god that second image looks terrible. What the hell is that even supposed to be? Is that how our ingame UI will look like in the future?

Please don't do this to us.

Reb-- one of the best streams I've watched so far!  Awesome job with the Questions!! I can't think of any that didn't get answered!

"Sorry if I mispelled"

Dorian the new HUD is amazing-- keep up the work bro-- the majority of people that I run into online love it-- positive feedback mainly!  Personally I think its Sick Nasty Awesome.

Pablo you are the MAN!!!  Straight forward wow-- YES, NO, "Well we all want Red"  RED IS BAD, GREEN IS GOOD!!! HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve & Geoff - Thank you for your time at the end there.  REALLY glad to hear that you are pushing melee 2.0 back alittle ********EDIT (they said early next month/ maybe week after next)-- don't get all up in arms on me-- they didn't say they were "pushing it back" -- I said that-- didn't want to cause an uproar!  EDIT************** just to get that extra punch when it delivers!!  Smart move in my book!  The Glaive= my favorite melee weapon-- so cool the new animation you explained!

Later guys!

~Crackle2012

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012
  • Upvote 4

Good stream. Almost missed that extra bit at the end as I took my headphones off. As a warlord of a moon tier clan, I am more than ready for a better clan tab/management.

Also, dat Melee 2.0. very excite, much anticipation

UI guys - Dorian and Pablo - seem to be pros I have faith in them, if anything is not good now they are acknowledging a problem and working on  it - great attitude! 

Thanks to Steve and Geoff for info about the Melee 2.0. I don't mind the wait - better to polish and improve it than release half-ready underwhelming update.

Also I really hope the new mods will be rewarded in some new maps and missions, not just handed out or added to random drops from common enemies.

Edited by Monolake
  • Upvote 3

... anyone looked on the Play now rough mockup?

"Farm Nanospores"

Why, for the Lotus sake, would anybody ever want to do THAT?! :D

Otherwise a good Livestream!

[edit] Ah, UpdateInProgress noticed it first... ^^

Edited by MeduSalem
  • Upvote 1

Seems the topic of clan management came up but wasn't answered? Can we get a UI that doesn't require an age to manually kick all long time idle players one at a time? Takes an hour to do for a moon clan, it's insane.

Feels like the devs think as players not clan managers, if one of the UI devs got put into a warlord/officer role of a moon clan they'd realize our tools are completely inadequate to the task of managing this many people, it's fine for a 10-50 man clan, but not a mountain/moon clan.

Edited by KriLL3
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Again!

The question was asked: how will we switch to melee with gamepads.

How about-

Tap weapon switch button to select between primary and secondary weapons.

Hold weapon switch button to select melee weapon.

Bungie's Destiny is doing that with how one selects between the three weapoons.

This stream was nice, the UI segment had pure UI related questions and discussion.

The after stream was a bonus and didn't cut into the original stream time so that was handled well too.

The only question that is burning within me is; Is the new prime stuff getting pushed back with Melee 2.0?

Suppose we'll see next week.

I loved the stream! :D

Pablo and Dorian, you guys rock!

Fantastic work with the UI.

Play Now Rough Mockup:

k3mmark.jpg

Thanks Again!

Farm nanospores .............FARMFRAME CONFIRMED!

Edited by ThePresident777
  • Upvote 2

Farm nanospores .............FARMFRAME CONFIRMED!

Cow Sentinel confirmed! Tractor Mount Confirm! Greenhouse Dojo Room confirmed!