Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's Ruined For Me.

(PSN)ToastyFairy01

While I was attempting to get a friend of mine into playing Warframe, I described Ember as a chicken woman. When he saw the frame, he told me that I ruined the frame for him.

Last night, he ruined the default helmet of Nekros for me by describing it as "a gaping vagina". I've always used the Raknis helmet, but now I cannot unsee what the default one has turned into. I can't look at any Nekros wearing that helmet now.

What frame/helmet is ruined for you and how was it? (Is Vauban? Booben looks like he has eight nipples...)

Edited by (PS4)ToastyFairy01

While I was attempting to get a friend of mine into playing Warframe, I described Ember as a chicken woman. When he saw the frame, he told me that I ruined the frame for him.

Last night, he ruined the default helmet of Nekros for me by describing it as "a gaping vagina". I've always used the Raknis helmet, but now I cannot unsee what the default one has turned into. I can't look at any Nekros wearing that helmet now.

What frame/helmet is ruined for you and how was it? (Is Vauban? Booben looks like he has eight nipples...)

I've got a psychiatrist I can recommend to you, he can help ease your pain.