Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Diversity Over Practicality.

(PSN)ToastyFairy01

My long term favourite is the Supra. Nothing compares to revving it up and sending out a glowing hail of lasery goodness/death.

Right now I'm loving the boar prime. It's shiny, makes a lot of noise and clears rooms quickly. Also it's shiny.

*snip*

FM5V5YO.jpg

Faith in the community restored.

Edited by Cybernetix

I have a few favourite weapons that aren't "OP" for example now i use a lot my 6 formas Braton Prime because i really like the design/sound, as for secondary i really like using Seer (3 formas atm).

I must admit that from time to time i like using something that is really strong and make every alert/mission easy, but i always back to my "underrated" favourites :)

The Galatine is my "true love", but not just because its strong, but because its satisfying.

Seeing an enemy just explode is fun!

I'm also trying to make a "Giant Dad" cosplay from Dark Souls, and so far it seems Galatine is the best zweihandier copy.

...It pains me to see that the Flux Rifle isn't as used as some other weapons. I feel like people just use it for a stepping stone for Mastery Rank...

Not everyone is in a clan, you know. I would be interested in DE releasing some anonymous player demographics to see the level of clan membership. Also you could then see the top 10 weapons by category!

My main loadout is a Vectis and the Akbolto. I swap the melee weapon depending on the opponent and their level so I don't feel like I have a melee "main".

I just love the Akbolto. It's got a catalyst and does such high base damage that I only need to add some elemental mods tailored to my enemies to one-shot most things, even on Pluto. (Although that may be an illusion created by Barrel Diffusion).

I'll stick Radiation or something on the Vectis to take down heavies, but most of the game I'll have my Akbolto out. One of the best things about it is that it moves corpses so they don't block targets behind them. I really notice the "corpse barrier" effect when using other weapons.

I like the Latron (Prime) because I like marksman rifles. It may not shoot the fastest, but watching something just... die... after 1 or 2 hits is just so fun.

I like the Burston (Prime) because accuracy and efficiency.

I like the Akmagnus because I can run around like a nut and shoot them pretty much as fast as I click and pewpewpew

I like the Hammer animations and can't wait until they put them on the Jat Kittag, but until they do, the polearm animations are actually preventing me from wanting to use it.

I like the fangs because they're pretty.

Strun Wraith 4 ever.

I don't care how many times they will nerf it. The Strun wraith will always be my favorite.

as for secondary, I got quite a few favourites... twin gremlins, sicarus prime, dual cestra, embolist, twin viper wraith,..

and for melee Kogake, Dual Ichor...

Everyone I run into has Soma and /or galatine equipped.... both are booooooring.

My all time favorite guns are Boltor and Akbolto.

That wall-pinning.

Also, any gun loaded with punch through is a ton of fun, shooting through crowds dealing 15x your damage.

Anyone who tells you punch through mods are a waste of space is a terrible liar.

I love the Supra, was my personal goal to get to that gun when I started and yes the HUGE cloud of projectiles screeming down a corridor is so sadisfying to see and then everything is dead =D

And now with the Duel Cestras i get to burn through almost 400 ammo and do it twice before reloading =D

So my cloud just keeps going and going =D

also on my fav list are the hiaku, lanka, stuck between glaive prime and krestel, Vectis and all this while being completely unseen with loki invis, 27 secs before i have to run and hide like a bit*h and do it all over again! but it makes me feel more ninja =D

That is why I hate they essentially made the game more generic than before by introducing on of the most generic, boring and overused Warframes as a Primed version, at least temporarily instead of encouraging people to explore different options outside if min-maxing. I do too hate overpowered and/or generic stuff, while I forma'd a few of them for the sake of endgame, I hate that the are so overused in this game and that apparently DE vants their original game to be generic instead in terms of options as weapons by trying to do tiered powercreep weapons. To me this is highly illogical and can be contrasted as shooting yourself to the foot and the complaining that your foot hurts.

I really like the MK1-Braton. It handles great with the lower rate of fire. I wish there was another weapon that handled the same but had better stats so it was actually viable. For secondaries, I love the Akvastos. I have a thing for old west gunslinging. I like Tysis too, as a theme weapon for when I play Saryn. For melee I like Dual Kamas aesthetically. Also Warbros #1.