The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Personal Form Of Thank You To De!

Teef

I dont usually do the whole forum deal anymore. I've done it long enough, and it just doesnt strike my fancy these days. There is something though I would like to say after playing this for so long.

As soon as the game was announced I signed up for it, first day. Soon as I could dl it, I did. I loved dark sector. Hell I loved it to the point of that I still have that old small snap back cap you got when you had it pre ordered! Granted it doesnt fit but hey, its a nice token.

Every time I play this I am always satisfied. I'm so weary with F2P but this struck a perfect chord. Not just for the aesthetics and settings, but the fact that it does F2P right: Everything can be obtained, only cosmetics and faster build time/early accquiring is what money is for. Most F2P have this awful content lock by renting weapons or severely dampening the ability to get anywhere, but this makes grinding fun and actually more worthwhile than a lot.

Anywho, all the changes coming to the game were a bit of a jarring experience at first, but in the long run they fit like a glove. I got friends into it, they've drawn fan art and then some for it. I've got others into it, and I am satisfied and happy that it does so well as well as the general commitment by the team to make sure theres top tier customer support. Lotta F2P games just dont analyze and grow, but rather bear the burden and do patches like, 4+ months, sometimes more.

Reason why this game also means a lot to me is that its helped relieve a lot of stresses and issues. After work, I play with my friends. They play it not just to have fun but to get away. A lot of us have issues with anxiety issues that hinder us a lot in a lot of social settings, and after dealing so much with the bustles of work and family it is so relaxing to just come online and sooth with my pals. We all work together and we all feel so relaxed. Maybe its the grinding nature or the 4p co-op, but its become sort of like a therapeutic "weekly cards with friends" situation and I wouldn't change it for the world.

So as an old framer as myself I do just want to thank DE for not only making a solid game but giving me and my friends something harmonic and peaceful for me and all of my friends.

See you in the system!

Teef

Edited by Teef

from a game that ive seen made major progress .

from update 3 to now

ive lived long enough in this universe to know that this game has done the right choices for the best and future being of the game

Everyone dislikes and thinks past and throws hateful remarks because DE are ruining there so called *Joyful experience* on the game

but yous dont understand these things need changing and can be adapt to become even better than before

NOW stop complaining and sit back and watch DE as they prosper in the great success that warframe has yet to become

from a game that ive seen made major progress .

from update 3 to now

ive lived long enough in this universe to know that this game has done the right choices for the best and future being of the game

Everyone dislikes and thinks past and throws hateful remarks because DE are ruining there so called *Joyful experience* on the game

but yous dont understand these things need changing and can be adapt to become even better than before

NOW stop complaining and sit back and watch DE as they prosper in the great success that warframe has yet to become

Finally, someone else who thinks of the long run in development!

Okay, I have to ask... I've been trying to get my friends into it, how'd you do that? Did you just ask nicely, or did you (have them) do a bit of digging, or stealth it onto their computer on a visit to their house?

The people I'm trying to get into Warframe are some GW2 guildies, lifelong friends, and co-workers... Many of which can be classified in multiple of those categories.

Still, Warframe is turning out to be brilliant, despite the constant battering DE receives here on the forums when something changes in the community's way of farming... *COUGH* Frost *COUGH* but the changes are better in the long run, almost always. 

EDIT: From playing since u7, I know how far this game's come, and I have seen DE's unleashing of massive amounts of pure potential. I have been following this game since I had caught wind of it, about a year ago, during u5. Never signed up for the closed beta, sadly. Wish I did! I could've watched the growth of the game with my own eyes, instead of those of youtubers and wiki contributors.

Keep up the great work, DE!

Edited by NoggDog117

Okay, I have to ask... I've been trying to get my friends into it, how'd you do that? Did you just ask nicely, or did you (have them) do a bit of digging, or stealth it onto their computer on a visit to their house?

The people I'm trying to get into Warframe are some GW2 guildies, lifelong friends, and co-workers... Many of which can be classified in multiple of those categories.

Still, Warframe is turning out to be brilliant, despite the constant battering DE receives here on the forums when something changes in the community's way of farming... *COUGH* Frost *COUGH* but the changes are better in the long run, almost always. 

EDIT: From playing since u7, I know how far this game's come, and I have seen DE's unleashing of massive amounts of pure potential. I have been following this game since I had caught wind of it, about a year ago, during u5. Never signed up for the closed beta, sadly. Wish I did! I could've watched the growth of the game with my own eyes, instead of those of youtubers and wiki contributors.

Keep up the great work, DE!

Most RPG players that understand grinding and that are dedicated to it will understand and probably love this game in a heart beat

i mean compared to back then  Update 3 - 5 - 6 - 8 - 10 - 11 - 12

The game has progressed into a somewhat Super easy game now , sure i have well to much resources because o the amount fo muck ups DE has done well over 700 morphics and other rare resources , however with the drop rates changed and other things as well you can get all warframe parts in well under 10-20 runs

WITCH compared to before i done around 700 runs just to get Ember , when compared to now i done 3 runs and go all her parts or i could have just got prime access

but i get its trying to adapt to new comers that are not used to such a grind and will measly lose interest if they are not entertained consistently

Thank you to all the kind wishes and thanks! I appreciate it, this game is still great! Im thinking its because it feels like it has an actual personality. Stuff like Blacklight or Planetside is missing that mark that makes it unique, and even if the conventions are the same it remains being a unique experience cause it actually makes me enjoy it just from the universe alone!

All which stated by the OP is truth. I'm going on what I'm assuming is my 1000th hour, (No way of tracking, game isn't on Steam, main game only has in-game time...) 11 months... And yet this game still holds true, at least to me. Indeed, this game does what others fail to.

All which stated by the OP is truth. I'm going on what I'm assuming is my 1000th hour, (No way of tracking, game isn't on Steam, main game only has in-game time...) 11 months... And yet this game still holds true, at least to me. Indeed, this game does what others fail to.

It is on Steam, you are still using the launcher? :O!

And yes, OP, my hat goes off to you. I'm close to my 900hs in the game and I still find it fun, I do miss some slight things about U7 ( Ah, nostalgia.)