Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Training To Rank 2

stokesbook

Question

Can someone please explain the training dojo missions to me clearly please because I'm getting very frustrated.

I'm trying to piece together what I'm supposed to be doing from talking to other people in game or the wiki but I'm still failing the mission.

The first day I had a pop up objective telling me to get 5 sliding kills, so I thought that was the point of the exercise, ran around the map and killed all the enemies, including 5 sliding kills only to be greeted with Mission Failed.

So after asking a few people, they told me I should not leave the circle and I should be ignoring the objective in the lower right of the screen, so yesterday I tried that, only to have one of the enemies, I'm assuming get stuck behind one of the pillars as I could hear them chattering but couldn't get line of sight on him without leaving the circle. After about 30 seconds, Mission Failed.

Today pretty much the same thing happened, so I'm really confused, was I given misinformation about leaving the circle? or am I getting incredibly unlucky with bugs?

I must admit I initially quite liked the game, and I realise it's just out of beta and the documentation is a little lacking, but along with a few other systems in the game it seems a little setup to actively hinder players? The whole process is getting very frustrating, and very anti-fun at the moment.

Apologies if this information is readily available and I've missed it, I genuinely couldn't find a definitive answer browsing the forums or the wiki.

Thanks in advance

2 answers to this question

im not sure about the objective in the bottom (you porbably can ignore it) but what you have to do is kill everything in each wave before time runs out. im not sure if there was something different with yours but thats all i had to do. you can leave the circle.

im not sure about the objective in the bottom (you porbably can ignore it) but what you have to do is kill everything in each wave before time runs out. im not sure if there was something different with yours but thats all i had to do. you can leave the circle.

confirmed. i did my lvl 2 mission 2 days ago. (for me) it says kill all enemies with pistol.

so yea. leave the circle, run around and kill everything.

the objective in the lower right is pretty much to ignore. its a bonus objective u get in every mission and gives u extra xp. so if u do it, fine but its not needed to complete the dojo mission.