Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Clock, Discussions Of The Community [Youtube] (Ep 89)

Xenogelion

Episode 80 of TennoClock has been released:

This week we have the wonderful guest of RedSkittlez. We also look into the dreaded topic of Player Toxicity. Enjoy!

update:

So I'm a complete derp spoon, after talking it through with Sixty5 I'll also be hosting each episode from now on as an mp3 in addition to the youtube video. Obviously though because this is an mp3 it won't have any of the game sounds.

Edited by Xenogelion

Also just to point out to everyone.

MR XENO---GEEEEEEE-LION here was part of a commmunity livestream this past saturday along with Silverbones, KrashOmnis, Mogamu, DarlFreack and a special gues of DERebeeca. You can find a copy of it hosted on KrashOmnis yout ube and here is a link for you all:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Greetings one and all. TennoClock is still happening regardless of the fact that this forum topic has been quite silent. Episode #89 is out now:

and for the last couple of weeks I've been putting together a Tenno Clock page on my website. Here you can see all the chibis, clan emblem votes, past emblems and episodes. In general I put it here because it's easier to navigate as I can do cool things like having the contents menu to navigate the huge walls of text.

Regardless I will be continuing to post stuff here hoping to engage more people!

• 1 month later...

I'm gonna take a blind stab at Topic #1: What I think the OP wants is a cleaner, more manageable chat and socialization UI that allows custom chatrooms, better filtering/sorting capabilities, and easier player-finding. It could (or not) be an issue of the wider community finding the chat UI unpleasant to use, but if that's the case then the current socialization UI is a huge factor. Yes, Clan and Alliance chats are generally less headache-y to sift through but like you said it's only because those two chats tend to be occupied by tiny percentages of the much wider playerbase. Trade would definitely improve the most out of the main channels from this sort of chat UI overhaul, even if trading storefronts do not get implemented.

WOOO Thread post! 

have not seen this used in a while. 

Yeah I think the UI and segregation are the main sticking points. 

Think trade updates need to come first to separate that from the mess and then can work from there. 

• 3 weeks later...

And then it turns out your conversation came to the same conclusion but much more to the point. :U

Now, super-serious super cereal mode about Episode 94:
I didn't feel too bothered by the method to attain the newest quest, but it didn't feel... right. Then again, I had some weeeeird stroke of luck wherein I got the [SUPERDUPERSPOILER] to track me only after two Tyl Regor fights. Despite the shocking amount of RNG favor I definitely sympathize with poor poor Loz who needed to take down 20+ Regors just to get it to happen! Having RNG dictate when you can experience such a quest like this is somewhat stepping in the wrong direction, overall. I get what Steve was trying to achieve- that moment of delight upon stumbling on this very storied quest through some event in the open. It's just that such a way to start a quest shouldn't be so heavily RNG-dependent.

I agree that the quest itself left a tad more questions than answers. First of all, what would [WARNINGSPOILER] mean in the wider scheme of the Warframe universe? Why did [MEGASPOILER] appear to us in the way it did? What side is [HYPERSPOILER] really on? What more does Teshin know? Wait how did Tyl Regor know about THAT? And how exactly did [DIFSJHGSPOILER] procure the Exilus item itself for the player in the end?

As for the Twin Grakatas, it's totally understandable as for why they are secondaries. If it would have taken waaaaayyyy too much time to code in and design new custom primary animations for the Grakatas, then so be it. :v

Edited by Mattac0n