Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Clock, Discussions Of The Community [Youtube] (Ep 89)

Xenogelion

Tranquil Cleave isn't all that hard to farm. Go to Cambria on Earth and run 20 minute missions. Use slashing weapons as much as possible as cutting enemies into multiple chunks seems to let you desecrate each chunk (3-4x loot drops are helpful)

Its simple and a bit grindy but the best way to farm for the mod.

Will try that! :o

To be frank though, the stance system could have been more... varied. The amount of combos is rather small, and slide attack, jump attacks and finishers are the same across the stances of the weapons. But from what we've heard on livestreams, this really isn't the end yet. Or so I hope.

I only beg that they do not increase even more stance mods just for those. Changing the ones currently around would be good.

As for the uncommons being watered down versions of the rares... I quite disagree! Right of this moment, I have both rare and uncommon stances for fist and dual swords. Gotta say, it's up to taste. Both stances yield different basic attacks, which is nice. But for deciding on which stance is better, one has to see what the player thinks.

Swirling tiger is by far much easier to use than crossing snakes. But perhaps there are bonuses that I've yet to uncover. At any rate, I feel the stances give good variety, even if the rare ones may seem to have better combos and stuff. They just need to flesh it all out a bit more substantially.

Ok I'm actually watching the video now. Complaining that a boss dies to fast to a Soma is like complaining that water is wet. 

My favourite boss mechanically is still the Jackal, simply because there is two ways to fight him, you can either take a tactical approach and take out weak spots, or you can do super uber damage and kill him that way. Having completely invulnerable bosses is annoying, especially if they become bugged.

Give bosses infinity-million Hp and some weak spots that give much higher damage that is capped. That way you can kill them as normal, but you have the ability to whip out your Soma and dump 3-4 clips into their face instead and kill them.

As for the mods, I cheat and use this for stances. Also after the Update I dumped over a million credits into transmutation and managed to pick up a bunch of the new stances and mods, most of which I sold off for Plat, taking advantage of the hype. Warriors Grip converts damage to stamina on channeling btw, managed to pick one of those up too =D. As for there being multiple stances, I like it, it gives you a bit more choice on how you play and act with your melee weapon, Think of them more as cosmetics rather than mods.

Haha, I use that table, too. Much too tedious otherwise.

On the other hand, I still think Vay Hek is a good boss. The fact that he becomes invincible at the beginning phases is okay, as there's a very noticeable signal to attack, even if you don't look at him. Annd when he goes full turkey mode, he's got no invincibility at all. It's a fairly challenging task to bring him down using only decent weapons. Top tier gear understandably does take him down rather quick.

Which leads us to another question: why not have a hard mode? The vets could certainly use the challenge, and the difficulty now is pretty good for those who haven't grinded until the 100s of hours.

I'm actually doing a write up on two topics now, which is quite related to both difficulty and veteran activities. But first, gotta do some conceptual work.

Edit: 

Wow, finished the video. Man, you guys were pretty edgy that day, huh? I love your stuff, Xeno and Loz, but you guys need to get some rest before making these videos, too! Take care of yourselves, fellas.

Edited by Calayne

<flamboyant statement about episode #[27] first post>. This week we had 2 emblem votes as last week we didn't have any:

Episode #27a:

Ep_27a_clan_submission_-_Drew.png Drew's Find

Ep_27a_clan_submission_-_Loz.png Loz's Find

Episode #27b:

Ep_27b_clan_submission_-_Drew.png Drew's Find

Ep_27b_clan_submission_-_Loz.png Loz's Find

Additionally while watching this you'll notice that we now have chibis at the beginning of the episode, nicely created by Yuikami herself. We're open to have any chibis donated to Tenno Clock and who knows, yours may feature in an episode. Finally I'd like to address Stuggonojitsu, Loz and I seriously feel that this breaks the game play and effort of the game and we strongly urge DE to address this problem. If you feel as like minded please link the following to any of DE in a tweet, PM or even a post on the forums:

Thanks guys and now that I'm on holiday and work can go away I'll endeavour to reply this week, sorry especially to Traeyze.

Okay, proper response.

Yeah. Broframe was lead by the chinhawk, and the forefather of the first alliance.

Too bad he's retired. I'm sure this guy will conquer all of the Dark Sector if he's still here.

Trinity's are a kinda controversial issue here. Link really bait some misuse on self-damage shenanigans.

And while 'friendly fire' are removed, the 'self damage' are still here. Hence the misuse.

That's why I ditch Trinity and get Oberon. I felt.........cheap when I'm using her, even before I knew this exploits.

With this exploit, even Nova are put to shame.

Aaaaaaah, like Endless tower? I'd like if they add another map after we beat the said boss in the Labyrinth, when players can stay in the Labyrinth basically forever, and use the same progress like the Blood Arena in DMC3 every 5 level. But I will see how this Labyrinth ends out. It's a great idea, with lots, LOTS of room for improvement.

Maybe if DE just remove the frame's abilities in the loot drop, this grinding will be lessened. But Tranquil Cleave is not a myth, that I'm sure of. I'd like if the future stances are not from loot drop, but we 'work' to develop it, like kill/scan Scorpions to understand how they use their Machete and research it in a new Lab to develop a new stances for Machete. I think that will makes lots of sense, rather than farming clones of Grineer using a big kitchen knife for a nikata stance. And please allow the Left Mouse key to be binded to melee and shooting. That way, the melee would be 100% better.

Edited by Lorche

Ok, so the Stug thing. Self harm with Trinity is nothing new, hell it goes all the way back to when Thunderbolt was released, and was originally lauded as inventive and great. However, in the case of this, it is a bit much. 

Rage was tweaked soon after release to ignore self damage, so it shouldn't be too hard to fix trinity to match. Also I'm amazed that people haven't started using Powerthirst Trinity more, She is great.

Cheap tactics will always exist, as long as there are people testing out what is possible in the game.

Hell I'm guilty of abusing most of the ones that are still in the game, and for the most part I don't feel bad about doing so.

I have less issue with the rarity of the drop, the drops are low but not that low. The real problem is that there are a few of the mods that are rare drops that drop from enemies that rarely appear. At least with Cleave it is one of the more common enemies on Earth so you just slice and dice them over a few runs while grinding up weapons and you are golden. A few of the other rare ones drop from enemies where half the battle is just finding them in the first place, and then lolzy low RNG on top of that means you are gonna have a bad time. These are for the more unusual ones though, I've gotten all the major stances for the hip weapons without any real concerns.

I agree the Stuggo thing is pretty cheap, though I do note you said it got you maybe 25 waves in before it started to chug a little. Frankly, that is not that impressive. Heck, Trinity could run around painting the walls with the stug while invincible and still have that kind of wipeout success, the stug is just a good gun.

Should Link ignore self harm like Rage does? Yeah, probably. Is it a game breaking tactic? Honestly, not that I can see... well, not any more than Blessing in general. Link has been redone before, this at least would be a minor change and one it probably wouldn't hurt to do.

Labyrinth would be cool. I'd like it to be endless, a mega boss every 10 levels or whatever [increasingly upscaled normal bosses]. What would they all drop? Who knows. Honestly, I think people would do it just to see how far they could get.

Melee 2.0 more stance combos need interesting effects. The Coiling Viper [whip] stance actually trips heavies over in its advanced combo which has been the most useful attack of all the stances I have encountered. I think more weapons need moves that have significant stagger, kncokdown, proc chance, huge AOEs or multihits to make the combos have a bit more utility. I can see the beginnings of it, but it needs to be stepped up.

Loz noted the Tranquil Cleave stance he either mashes or uses the pause [pokey poke] attack. That's because despite the other two looking like they should do something, they don't. the hold heavy slash doesn't ignore armor or knockdown or whatever, heck, it doesn't even guarantee to cut the enemy in half on kill. And the block one doesn't seem to increase the range or do anything except make you unable to attack for that final part. And that is a problem with a lot of the stances. The rare dual sword stance has 'interesting looking' attacks but they aren't practical because they are just superficial.

Considering previous devstreams did suggest interesting hit properties were meant to be a thing I hope it is something they will work on. They may even be there, but i have done a lot of melee and I cannot claim to see the effects and the feedback megathread echos the same.

Oh, for a weapon stance that DOES have an interesting property: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/219365-zerkstick-the-unstoppable-bo-build-video-walkthrough/

BO BASEBALL.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: the RNG in Warframe compared to some of the amazingly stingy JRPGs I've played is pretty respectable. No .1% drops in this game that I know of.

Wow, I really didn't expect my idea to pop up here. On other hand, thanks a lot for the comments! There are, in fact, a rough idea of how many levels I want, and there are things to do after it's done:

The Labyrinths are supposed to be at least 100 levels, and the mobs are going to be at least a level 100 by the end (One or two levels for each floor up). Which, to be honest, is still quite low of a level for the truly hardcore players, but I think it is fair to consider the lower end of the spectrum as well. 

As for what to do after you destroy the Emperor and stuff, there's actually an Orokin Dungeon, which is done purely for the sake of challenge. This is the true Endless Labyrinth, and the mob levels start off where it was previously: That is to say, above level 100. Beyond this point, you can literally just keep going lower and lower, to mobs of level 300, 400, 500, or whatever you can take, to the point where even if you tried to rush, you'll be completely destroyed by glancing hits. 

The rewards, probably, will be as you say: Cosmetics. I have the least qualm about including cosmetic items, because I simply love looking fancy without being able to lord over others with a completely otherworldly power level. Badges, in particular, Syandana, helmets, and stuff, which is awesome. I actually have another fan concept of the Earth fauna, a super hard critter which you can kill, or chase you around, but simply just for fun. (Lots of people recommended cosmetics as a reward, though)

But wow, there's a lot of good suggestions there: Level limiters, or a Challenge Mode, if you will. Something to change up the pace. And yeah, there were comments of having a middle region where you can change your loadout every five levels, which is really smart. Lovely idea. <3

Also, that Stug thing is totally silly as heck. Back then, I use Trinity simply cause Blessing stopped my Penta from totally destroying myself. Turns out Trinity's the world-ender that we never thought she'd be. Insane! This definitely needs to be reworked.

Regarding melee 2.0, though, you're mostly right: Some stances are just really hard to get, which sucks, cause everyone's been waiting on them since forever, and the answer to them is to kill everyone, over and over, until they drop it. Certainly not the best answer. I'm wondering why they didn't just tie it into their Achievement system? Each weapon already has its own set of weapon achievements. Why not grant stances based on how many you've mastered? Eliminate the grind, for goodness' sake, not add to it increasingly. 

I think someone once mentioned that a basic long sword stance should be given to beginners, so they can be taught how stances worked, at least. I think that's a wonderful idea. It doesn't need to be as powerful as Iron Phoenix or Crimson Dervish, but it should be there with a combo or two. Seriously. Approaching this as a newbie, this whole game is rather convoluted and complex. More ways to help the newbies are important, especially for features they may not understand. The codex REALLY isn't helping. I thought when they were redoing the Tutorials, it was going to be a quick and necessary run-through when you start the game, not going into a codex newbies don't quite know exist. Quite sad. 

What I do like about Melee 2.0, though, is the variety of the combos; granted, they're not all in one stance, but they fit quite nicely into the stances they're in. And Loz is right in pointing out you can change directions mid-combo, and dodging while blocking is on actually makes you far more maneuverable than you normally would: If you roll to the side, moving your mouse keeps you rolling to the side, but relative to where you're looking. That means you can make a C-shaped roll easily. 

Crossing Snakes was one of those stances which I thought was pretty bad, at first, because of the lack of control. After fooling around, I realise it does more damage than Swirling Tiger, and it's leap-attack is maneuverable. I go around corners with that leap attack, and knock everyone down. It's pretty interesting. Swirling Tiger is a good combo builder. Crossing Snake is much slower in building combos, but is amazing with Channeling and power strikes. Covers a good area, too.

What I do have an issue with, however, is their auto-aim. It's quite abysmal. You'll miss quite often with it on because the game fails to compensate for staggered enemies. And the sluggishness of melee combat is sometimes quite pronounced: Attacking and blocking is very.... disjointed. You can't quickly recover from a melee attack into a block smoothly. 

Here's a trick when you do use melee weapons, like Crossing Snake, which has a forward-move combo: If you want to skip the forward-move combo while moving forward, hold the block button. It'll allow you to use hold and pause combo moves.

Personally love the melee system so far, though, but it really needs some smoothing out, and some rethinking here and there. But if I'm not wrong, Geoff once mentioned long ago (May not apply anymore) that this is just the foundation of the melee system, from where they can build it up. I truly hope that this is the case.

I wonder if they'll allow quick-shots with your side-arm in melee mode, though? Like a cowboy. Pew!

Oh, not sure if anyone else does this, but setting your Controls tab to 'Camera tracks target' and 'align attacks to camera' then longer combos don't miss, because you track them. This is useful for leaping moves as well, as you don't accidentally jump over them like I noticed no lock on does.

I noted in my feedback on the melee thread that a proper lockon button is needed because the 'soft lock' that this introduces can occasionally work against you, especially if you like slice and dicing at top speed and you run into something that takes more than one hit [you'll suddenly have the camera turn around violently at the enemy and it can be... weird].

Edit: Calayne that quickshot sidearm idea is a great one, I hope they do something like that as well.

Edited by Traeyze

Oh, not sure if anyone else does this, but setting your Controls tab to 'Camera tracks target' and 'align attacks to camera' then longer combos don't miss, because you track them. This is useful for leaping moves as well, as you don't accidentally jump over them like I noticed no lock on does.

I noted in my feedback on the melee thread that a proper lockon button is needed because the 'soft lock' that this introduces can occasionally work against you, especially if you like slice and dicing at top speed and you run into something that takes more than one hit [you'll suddenly have the camera turn around violently at the enemy and it can be... weird].

Edit: Calayne that quickshot sidearm idea is a great one, I hope they do something like that as well.

Wow, I should try that. But I don't actually like the auto-aim cause it forces you into a position, slowing you down. Not very nice, but sometimes useful. But yeah, they need a for-real lock-on button. 

Overall, melee 2.0 has been good to my sword arm, but I really think they do need to work out all the kinks. Like, the RNG ones. I can see that one day, everyone's gonna complain about having too many of the uncommon stance mods. Then it'll just be another "Thing" in the "Over saturation" list. 

Haha, also, that quickshot idea was a recommendation by someone in the forums, done by someone who I can't remember XD

I was thinking about the trinity thing, and I actually don't have a problem with it as it is.

The damage you are doing isn't much different to firing the weapon off normally, and the whole shebang requires a decent stug and trinity.

When it comes down to it, the obly problem is that it is incredibly easy to hit lots of things fast with it, but in the bigger picture it isn't really that much more powerful than any frame spamming x ability. Shield polarise is a massive nuke ability vs the corpus at any level for instance.

There are much cheaper power combinations in the game than stugo.

I was thinking about the trinity thing, and I actually don't have a problem with it as it is.

The damage you are doing isn't much different to firing the weapon off normally, and the whole shebang requires a decent stug and trinity.

When it comes down to it, the obly problem is that it is incredibly easy to hit lots of things fast with it, but in the bigger picture it isn't really that much more powerful than any frame spamming x ability. Shield polarise is a massive nuke ability vs the corpus at any level for instance.

There are much cheaper power combinations in the game than stugo.

Yet, there's something ridiculously overpowered about standing in one place and obliterating everyone without moving an inch. As pointed out, Loz hasn't even totally forma'd his Stug yet! In fact, there's no Forma at all, so one has to assume that it could potentially be a lot worse! 

Even Nova has to shoot something after M Prime, and it doesn't destroy everything in a large area of the map at one go, as this does. It must certainly be an oversight. It's too insane not to be. 

I see it and think of what my Saryn can do with miasma, there isn't much difference.

If you want something truly broken go try castanas and vortex.

Neither my Vauban or castanas are formad, but even so, infested defense is a joke with them. Hell I solod 60 waves of ODD before I got bored and left.

Sure stugo kills stuff quickly initially, but it falls off just as soon as any other power spam thing does.

And when you are firing off half your ammo to kill things, I can press 2 on my Banshee and kill anything with a single Lat prime shot.

I will say it is powerful, but then so are most things in this game.

I was thinking about the Trinity thing. To my knowledge radiation procs are still bugged and allow you friendly fir other tenno. 

So 4 Trinities standing on top of each other with link and radiation Procing stugs...  The devastation would be in magnitudes of crazyness. 

In the video I used a different build than I normally do. When I do it normally I don't fall over and can get to wave 25 easily before the pod gets sniped down. 

Tried in Tier 3 Survivals and was still clearing rooms easily at the hour mark. 

My problem is that it really is not what Trinity was meant to do. As I have probably bored everyone to tears with by now, blessing should not heal HP. Shield Ok but not hp. She needs such tiny tweaks, also no self damage on link, to put her back to a cool support frame that works with the team. Not a Invincible Goliath that can be used to devastate everything in a number of ways. 

Some interesting comments on Melee 2.0 here. I know the tutorial now gives you a redirection MOD but that is not enough. They have mentioned Vors prize as somet kind of intro tutorial to the game which will alos be the first use of the quest system. I am really hoping we hear some more about it tomorrow. It really should give you a mod pack for finishing it that contains Redirection, Vitality, Serration, Hornet Strike and Iron phoenix (or a new uncommon sword stance mod).

Some stance mods seem you can generate nicely through play but others seem very elusive. Fair point from above somewhere about the rarer mobs are hard enough to spawn let alone drop a mod and then the mod you want. 

I think the codex scanner should have more of an effect in this game. Maybe the more you scan a mob the more you get a good drop chance of it? Was thinking in the region of a 2% drop chance for every time you scan the total required versions of that mob. As an example Heavy gunner takes 3 so every 3 you get a better drop chance of it. Originally they said we would get a crit damage bonus against codexed targets. Still waiting on that. 

Also codex scanning should be required for research in clans. 

Overall I am liking melee 2.0 more and more. Every time i try out a new stance I enjoy something new. Now if only they gave us cool new content to use these shiny stabby, bashy, throwy objects on. 

You can't self proc radiation any more, DE sneakily patched it awhile back, like the week after I put my topic about it up IIRC.

Tested it with Penta, Castanas, Stug and Ogris. None will proc radiation on yourself.

As for the scanner, it could be a cool way to do clan research, like each scan gave you faction research points and you had to use them to unlock a weapon.

I actually have trouble getting all the mods. But that's possibly a problem cause I don't play much and am still farming for Tranquil Cleave.

That's a fair point regarding Trinity, though. I do like her. I love support frames. But as she is, she's much more than a support frame. She's a nuke with Invincibility. I like your suggestions, they do make her powers stand out more from one another. Energy Vampire currently does still give you near unlimited energy over quite a period of time, though.

As for Vor's Prize, I'm really jusy hoping to find out more about the world. If they funk up the quest system, all we'll get is another World of Warcraft "Go there, kill this" scenario. Certainly hope that isn't the case.

As for beginners, beginner experience and their beginner's loadout... I've once seen a thread that suggested Tenno should be able to choose their beginner gear, all MR0 weapons for different niches: long range, medium, short range. The current weapons are really weak, to be sure. They definitely need a look through.

At any rate, I agree that a mod pack needs to be provided with all thise essential mods. Without it, life is made a whole lot harder for no good reason. The main problem being RNG being RNG.

It really is quite unpredictable, but the rate at which new rares drop seem absurd. They once said that drop rates are never below 1%.

That could be true. But unfortunately, I think they changed their stance on that. Even if they didn't, that some people get many rare drops and others sit dry for so long seems a little terrible. That one guy on the forums who said he got 9 hydroid chassis and 3 helmets, with no systems, hints of the broken nature of the distribution.

Perhaps increased drop rates are needed indeed, if only for those rare enemies with rare drops. Whether by codex scans or simply just a boost to rares, I'm fine eitherway.

There's this interesting idea regarding the dojo training room once, though: you can only train with enemies you've fully scanned. I wonder if that feature will come soon? :o

@Traeyze:

If I had to get back to anyone it had to be you. Sorry for being so useless. With regards Stuggonojitsu (IT WILL BE A THING!) the problem is Loz did up to wave 25 on his own with no assistance from the other 3 players. For the three other players doing those 25 waves is super boring and I know that Riterew from Pink Giant Octopus really tries to avoid playing with randoms who play Trinity. Since I was showing it by theharddrinkingapplejack from Beyond Midnight Evolution I've seen it crop up even more and more. I've seen people on the forums saying it's not broken at all but if you consider that a large player base is in fact playing Trinity over any other warframe because of this "exploit", by that logic alone she's broken. We address this topic even further in Episode 28.

p.s. Thanks for the link to TheCometCE's video, it's really good.

@Calayne:

Orokin Labyrinths are a great idea!

@Sixty5:

Can you self proc any of the status effects anymore?

So it's that time of week again and Episode #28 is out, check it out on the first post. Also we've got the emblems, we did have a them of a movie reference however I kinda dropped the ball and forgot what it was, oh well next week:

Ep_28_clan_submission_-_Drew.png Drew's Find

Ep_28_clan_submission_-_Loz.png Loz's Find

Finally I'd love to know if my talking during the episode was too greatly effected by the playing of Warframe at the same time? Should I keep doing it this way or go about recording the audio separately from the video like I normally did?

@Xenogelion, yup you can self proc everything else still. 

As for the Specters in Dark Sectors, I can see calls to nerf Banshee if people start coming up against her. Think rollers and Heavy gunners on steroids, and that should give some idea of what fighting Banshee would be like.

As far as trinity goes, I've posted more than enough of it in GD. the extended invulnerability is just broken. People just see the word nerf and go NO

Loz you derp, Eingreiftrupp is german for "Attack Troop/Squad"! :P

AWWWW that is cool!

I should have googled it.

As far as trinity goes, I've posted more than enough of it in GD. the extended invulnerability is just broken. People just see the word nerf and go NO

That trinity thread is crazy. I really don't like the people knee jerking and posting that no nerf is needed. I use trinity, I have spent 5-6 forma on her and always end up playing it in survivals in team play. I feel I am able to give a reasoned opinion on the topic if it should be changed. Mostly people however say "everything is fine don't change it" and never say why or explain their context. My favourite was "if you don't like it then don't play with trinties" this boils me blood! 

Also guys could you please help me out by posting in this general dicsusion thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/223397-a-quick-warframe-knowledge-check-what-do-you-know/

Probably discuss the results in the next tenno clock. 

Edited by MDRLOz

That trinity thread is crazy. I really don't like the people knee jerking and posting that no nerf is needed. I use trinity, I have spent 5-6 forma on her and always end up playing it in survivals in team play. I feel I am able to give a reasoned opinion on the topic if it should be changed. Mostly people however say "everything is fine don't change it" and never say why or explain their context. My favourite was "if you don't like it then don't play with trinties" this boils me blood! 

There's an unfortunate trend for 80% of the community which posts on the forum, where they simply say what they feel. Most often, it is outrage, because it is hard to satisfy these people, since they don't read everything, and more often look for pretty pictures that explains all the hard language in the world's most universally accepted language: Bright, pastel colours and funny drawings.

At any rate, this is not about them: It's about Trinity. I love her to bits, and she's one of the characters I play often with a group of friends, outside of Loki. She's simply indispensable for high-level survivals. You need to survive a couple hours more on a survival, Trinity's the way to go. Hardly any skill involved, outside of the timing of powers, and that's only if you don't spam blessing, which many people do. Regardless of how much ire is drawn from this particular part of the community, the developers know for the longevity of the game, they have to make changes. 

Same for Damage 2.0, same for any change where people has their jimmies ruffled. It's unfortunate that most people are myopic (Myself included, at times) and have little regard for the long-term, but it has to happen. It has to happen. There's no way around it, and there's no way it can stay.

All I can hope for is that they do it right, like they did with Frost. 

I expect a real Poopie-Nuke would go off when the nerf hits: and the epicentre will be right in the feels of all people who love spamming Bless and Link. The amount of rage will be enormous. "DE YOU DONE GOOFED" "DE WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS" "DE I WILL QUIT THIS GAME BECAUSE YOU SUCK" "DE" "DE" "DE". It's happened before. You've all seen it. 

And then it will go away. It always does. It happens for no sound reason. It'll fade for no sound reason. 

I have learnt not to trust the larger portion of the community except for a few names whose opinions I've found I can believe to have been well thought-through. It's sad, but true. Fortunately, most of those who have impulse rages tend to have very, very small post counts.

At any rate, what matters is what DE does about it. Simple as that. When the nerf hits, I'll just cover my ears, cover my eyes, and wait for the impending sh*t-storm to pass, when cooler heads prevail. 

Anyways, that's a long and depressing post about the community, but it really isn't entirely their fault. Online etiquette was never taught to anyone, and rarely internalised if ever. The urge to ingratiate your emotions the moment they emerge is an understandably strong one.

Also, that EGT clan emblem is AMAZING. It's just absolutely gorgeous! AND YAY, EPISODE 28! <3

Man, I can't wait to watch it. Wheeeeeee~

My personal issue with the upcoming balancing is not the incoming nerfs. Hell, its much more fun to try and adapt to the changes, at least for me. My issue is that the core cause of needing Trinity has not been addressed: ridiculous scaling past 30 minute Survivals. When enemies deal upwards of 500 damage per bullet, you kinda do need Invincibility to have any chance of longevity.

I personally run a perma invis Loki build. I worked hard for it, and I reap the rewards. Unfortunately, people think that a perma invis Loki equals god mode. I'm scared of sharing my build because I don't want people to scream: nerf Loki, he's too strong. Sure, DE can nerf him to the ground, I'd probably still play him, but DE has a nasty habit of changing the purpose of the Warframe when they balance them,

Rhino. The king of easymode according to the myopic community. A community spurred on by fear of change and DPS min maxing, mind you. DE changed his abilities to the point where the heaviest Warframe, the original tank, is nothing more than a crowd control machine who loses viability in meta game runs. The only way you can tank in this game, where hordes of mobs with stupid scaling and bleed procs is some form of invulnerability. As long as the devs ensure that they don't change the purpose of the Warframe, I'm fine with it personally.

DE hates invulnerability. That is clearly obvious. And that's a valid reason. They want skill to play a major role in the game, especially in metagame, which is how it should be. But does the player really have the ability to use skill against hundreds of enemies with perfect aim?

And then there's the community. People keep whining that skilful players are OP. Everyone feels entitled to be elite. And this feedback without a doubt influences DE to make decisions. They need to make changes that satisfy all the crazy people who rage and point at them with torches and pitchforks.

nxZtOE7.jpg

That image, if shown to the community, would elicit so many Loki is OP threads that DE would notice and they WOULD make changes.

I might be quite paranoid and resentful about it all, but that's just my 2 cents on the matter.