The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition: Skana Vandal

Steeldragonz

im asking for this for one simple reason, im bored and i would like a set of weapons.. 90% of the time im currently using lato/Braton Vandal setups + Fangs/or Gram. So why not give us a Skana Vandal please, so even with no "set" bonus [which is something you should look into as additional content] some of us can feel we are carrying a set of weapons [it its not useless]

edit: dual skana vandal too

Edited by Steeldragonz

I lack the Braton Vandal.... so this matters not to me :P

However, I nice looking Skana over the default would be nice... maybe a little 'upped' damage like the Lato and Braton (saw the buffs these Vandals usually get).

I think they usually 'Upgrade' weapons to Vandal when players use a old weapon long enough that it feels as though it needs a change, then add it to a event thing. Sadly, I found out Warframe a week after the Weekend that the Braton was released lol

I lack the Braton Vandal.... so this matters not to me :P

However, I nice looking Skana over the default would be nice... maybe a little 'upped' damage like the Lato and Braton (saw the buffs these Vandals usually get).

I think they usually 'Upgrade' weapons to Vandal when players use a old weapon long enough that it feels as though it needs a change, then add it to a event thing. Sadly, I found out Warframe a week after the Weekend that the Braton was released lol

same here...

I like the braton as a weapon type and really hope to see another gun like this... %#@&₩$ ... missed the braton vandal event too ;(

sets and set bonuses are a key feature in like any grind 'n' loot game, but a weapon set bonus doesn't fit for warframe I'd say.

on armor parts for sure but we don't have any armor equip slots or items on our warframes so far - would be nice though as this could increase base armor, health, shields and other stats we kinda lost with update 7. maybe to find in a new solar system where the story continues and enemy difficulty rises ;)

Who the heck said this isn't beta?....

No one actually.

im rather bored...if you want i could start a thread about alllll the things i hate with U7 for you to troll in instead ?

But I don't troll.

Let's see, what you meant was:

im rather bored...if you want i could start a thread about alllll the things i hate with U7 for you to have different opinions in instead ?

There, fixed. Edited by krisp