The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Exclusives Megathread (The Eternal Struggle Of Giving A Damn And Not Giving A Damn About Event Items)

Mateus_ex_Machina

I believe the assumption that these items are exclusive is based solely on the fact that DE has never recycled and old award into a new one at this point, so it no doubt looks to some like they have no such intention.

They recycled all mods as event rewards back into the game. They even used the same wordings regarding how "exclusive" they are.

Arid Fear mods are "exclusive" :^)

Edited by FrissonSeeker

keep grand master stuff exclusive same as prime acess stuff (misa)

also add a package of EVERY fkin vandal/wraith ever released in events or closed beta (bratonV lato V) put that into the market for 1plat

be happy

Edited by HansVanHugendong-EGT-

They recycled all mods as event rewards back into the game. They even used the same wordings regarding how "exclusive" they are.

You'll have to forgive me there. I wasn't talking about Mods. I meant the Reward Weaponry more specifically. That is the popular subject of this type of argument so I guess over time I've fallen into the habit of assuming when I speak of exclusive rewards others will assume I'm speaking of the weaponry.

Strun Wraith and weapons like it. There is no real reason to assume we'll never see it again - yet most people speak of it as if we never will. I believe this is just people assuming the fact that it hasn't been recycled yet means DE never will. So people tend to act like the list of Exclusive items is longer then it really is.

So in other words, "plox don't re-release, i need to feel superior because i was on at a specific time and did a specific thing that was totally fair to everyone because the grineer side got zerg rushed and new players shouldn't have chances to get new S#&$ because i still need to feel superior." Seriously I'm getting tired of these posts. So what? So what if they give players another chance to get the brakk? Does that hurt you statistically? Nope. It only hurts your over-inflated ego. If you need a gun to feel special, buddy, you got problems.

10/10 would be my best friend

No this isn't another thread about if DE should give the weapons out even if they were exclusive to an event. This is about what DE should do for future events. Now there's probably many threads on this but I'm going to say it anyways because there's so many threads about giving out exclusive items and I feel like posting my opinion. Now we all know about Project Tethra and there probably going to be an event about it. And that we know that the Prova Vandal is a weapon yet to be released since the corpus lost. So my idea is that when the Project Tethra event comes out, the Prova Vandal will be the reward, and let that BE THE LAST EXCLUSIVE WEAPON FOR EVENTS AND THAT THE FUTURE EVENTS AFTER SHOULD BE COSMETICS AND BADGES AND SUCH. I'm seriously tired of threads about event weapons and how they didn't get it and such.

But that is my opinion, Thx for reading.

First of all, this thread didn't need to be posted because there are already ten more in its place, but let's not get into that.

Prova Vandal will be the reward, and let that BE THE LAST EXCLUSIVE WEAPON FOR EVENTS 

There haven't been any exclusive weapons for events to date.

First of all, this thread didn't need to be posted because there are already ten more in its place, but let's not get into that.

I said that it was my idea that they should, I know that it isn't a reward for anything yet, and yes I know there's a million other threads lol. But I just wanted to post my opinion on this stupid topic thats like everywhere in General Discussion.

Yeah when DE has outright stated weapons from events aren't gone forever. And people try to ignore that and ask for no one else to get it. Event mods all became Nightmare Mods, likely Cisero's might too. When the Detron dropped from Harvester it was clear that there'd need to be balance.

Uhm...yes. Yes there have been.

- Brakk

- Wrath Twin Vipers

- Machete Wraith

- Strun Wraith

- Snipetron Vandal

- Braton Vandal (Open beta Celebration Weekend)

You were saying?

-snip-

You are right.. those non-exclusive Weapons are currently as non-exclusive as the Primed Chamber mod which is also non-exclusive as stated by DE multiple times. We all know that everyone currently has 2-3 Primed Chambers lying around and it is even Traded in chat for a mere 10p. Keep dreaming...

Edited by Namacyst

Uhm...yes. Yes there have been.

- Brakk

- Wrath Twin Vipers

- Machete Wraith

- Strun Wraith

- Snipetron Vandal

- Braton Vandal (Open beta Celebration Weekend)

You were saying?

Was there link-proof that those were labeled 'exclusive'? Because that is sure not what Steve has said in devstreams.

Also, if all those weapons are one time only, they should not count toward your player mastery XP rank (everyone should be able to XP to the same exact rank for their work).

do you wanna know whats funny? people are only asking for the good weapons to be released in thier threads you dont hear anybody lusting after the machete wraith why BECAUSE THEY WANT POWER anyway now ive vented

Yeah that's it in a nutshell. Either they make really nice looking cosmetics for rewards, or if they keep releasing weapons THEN DON'T MAKE THEM OVER POWERED.

Personally, I would not participate in events that only give badges, cosmetics and such. That's not enough reward. The exclusive weapons are. They are incentive to play and do hard work. I am forever happy thanks to getting my Brakk, for being one of the first having the Frost Prime BP (so long ago) and such. For those kind of things, it is worth working my &#! off.

Also, if all those weapons are one time only, they should not count toward your player mastery XP rank (everyone should be able to XP to the same exact rank for their work).

Why they shouldn't? I've worked hard to get any of these weapons, It's normal to get experience from them. If you want more experience, then work harder to get it through this hard-to-get weapons.

Edited by Hawner

You are right.. those non-exclusive Weapons are currently as non-exclusive as the Primed Chamber mod which is also non-exclusive as stated by DE multiple times. We all know that everyone currently has 2-3 Primed Chambers lying around and it is even Traded in chat for a mere 10p. Keep dreaming...

Just because we haven't seen it in no way makes it exclusive. 

The only flat out exclusives in the game we know of so far are the founder's pack gear and the syndana from Prime access, with the Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal as probables. 

Was there link-proof that those were labeled 'exclusive'? Because that is sure not what Steve has said in devstreams.

Again, until DE actually starts cycling these items back into reward rotation, they are exclusive to the events that awarded them. DE has changed their minds on things before. They very well may decide to keep these weapons as they are. I've watched every livestream, I know what you are referencing, and I know that it isn't definite until it is IN GAME. They have stressed time and time again, that all content featured on the livestreams, and discussed on livestreams are to be treated as being subject to change.

Livestream details are not concrete word of law, they are simply where the devs are at on the drawing board, during that specific stream. Things have changed from stream to stream, and many announcements have been reworked or recanted all together. Eventually people will begin to understand that.

I'm pretty sure they said that the vandal series were a One Time only thing. But the Wraith Series and Brakk were not stated exclusives. But since the "Disney Vaults" live stream looks like nothing is exclusive except the Braton Vandal, Lato Vandal, and the founders items.

Come on now, how badly do you think DE is going to screw you over? Just relax and be patient.

Same goes for the rest of you all want exclusive things right now. It's like watching children who always want candy immediately. Just be patient and see what DE does.

Edited by Postal_pat