The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Exclusives Megathread (The Eternal Struggle Of Giving A Damn And Not Giving A Damn About Event Items)

Mateus_ex_Machina

Please let me know if paypal is easiest for you.

no, no. you misunderstand. I'm saying it will still come up, as in, people will still argue as to weather or not founder's gear should be exclusive or not. 

cos, you know, "Devs can change their minds huehuehuehue"

no, no. you misunderstand. I'm saying it will still come up, as in, people will still argue as to weather or not founder's gear should be exclusive or not. 

cos, you know, "Devs can change their minds huehuehuehue"

Well that's a given, and you weren't very particular as to "it'll still come up" and I can't assume exactly what your perspective on the issue without being specific. :P

Well that's a given, and you weren't very particular as to "it'll still come up" and I can't assume exactly what your perspective on the issue without being specific. :P

Fair enough. 

it's a sucker bet anyway, haha. 

Personally i'd rather see more new event items come out, instead of seeing recycles, but whatever. I still have enough catching up to do that it doesn't matter. 

Personally i'd rather see more new event items come out, instead of seeing recycles, but whatever. I still have enough catching up to do that it doesn't matter. 

As would I. I'm bummed that I missed out on weapons like the Strun Wraith but I'd rather get something new then have it reintroduced. I care more about variety.

As would I. I'm bummed that I missed out on weapons like the Strun Wraith but I'd rather get something new then have it reintroduced. I care more about variety.

the good news is it seems that they release a few new weapons each month, so i wouldnt worry too much about that.

Just calm down. I know everyone's excited about the new Grineer Death Squad which is why these topics are springing up.

DE has mentioned that the exclusives are in a vault and may be rereleased in the future. (In Devstream 22)

If it's going to happen it will happen.

So lets all sit back and relax and wait for the event announcements.

I just read 10 pages of this thread, sorry if this has been addressed

If DE does reintroduced the Brakk as an event reward, what incentive do current owners have to do the event? It would have to be more than a skin for me to play. If there was another option to pick, what makes people who choose the Brakk during the event, won't complain for that weapon a month later?

If DE put the Brakk as a drop, won't people be whining about RNG or the "it's behind another lame grind wall". Did people forgot about the Detron crying already?

I am pretty sure the "what is the point in doing events if rewards gets released later" has already been discussed.

Edited by birdei

Please let me know if paypal is easiest for you.

Forgive me for quoting you randomly but i never watched a devstream, just checked the summary on wikia, but is that Rebecca you guys talk so much about?If so, dayum, she is cute.

edit: nvm their names just popped during the video.

Edited by (PS4)DanteVincent

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38144-may-1st-hot-feedback-topics/

Found it, finally found it. Vandal weapons were stated that they are exclusive and I also believe that is was stated in a livestream (Don't know which one though). So since Snipetron Vandal IS a vandal it should not be re-released. Finally got it off my chest lol. I knew they said it somewhere.

I just read 10 pages of this thread, sorry if this has been addressed

If DE does reintroduced the Brakk as an event reward, what incentive do current owners have to do the event? It would have to be more than a skin for me to play. If there was another option to pick, what makes people who choose the Brakk during the event, won't complain for that weapon a month later?

If DE put the Brakk as a drop, won't people be whining about RNG or the "it's behind another lame grind wall". Did people forgot about the Detron crying already?

I am pretty sure the "what is the point in doing events if rewards gets released later" has already been discussed.

Dude, honestly, i think we'll be good with just Brakk, you see? It is far more than than just a cosmetic item or "trophy." It is just OVERPOWERED as hell. People also got to understand is that us PS4 players never had a chance at it, so I think it's only fair if we got a chance. I think too that PC players that already own it should be compensated. Maybe a badge, skin or syndana to show your hard work will be good enough compensation. If not, think of something.

Edited by (PS4)WarlordSieck

if you ask me, getting the flat out strongest weapon in the game 6 months earlier than everyone premade with a slot and a potato is already a good enough a reward to me.

To note: I was only aware of this Gradivus Dilemma event five days into the event... Yes. 50 bone-crushingly boring missions a day. I hated that. Event though I went through all that, I still feel that the above quote shows that I am already satisfied. Pre-made, slot potato, 6 months before, getting to enjoy how ridiculously powerful pre-nerf Brakk is (Brakking everything) I feel that that experience alone is enough.

Of course, we need at least some form of cosmetic compensation, like Brakk Wraith, or some exclusve Syandana that isn't as game-breaking. They got a point, the new players on PS4 should at least have a go at this weapon.

The problem is that this much sought esque weapon is very good for all. has 3 types of damage and good critical damage and critical chance of either state. 

For me the relaunch but making a change because it is a gun on a faction against faction event which would have to be is the gun and put specialize only inpact damage. 

Detron as it is a good weapon against Greaneer and Brack would be worth only to be useful vs Corpus 

Whereby the people would leave the gun as desired would not be extremely strong as not would want.

Edited by anfingrimm

The problen with this wepon is wanted is good very good, 3 Tipes fisical DMG nice crit and dmg crit and good status chance.

For me ok relaunched but a changes nerf dmg: 1 tipe is greaneer wepon only inpact Dmg.  Detron for Greaneer and brack vs Corpus.

People dont cry more for 1 reason you can get better wepon vs Corpus primary or secondary.

I'm sorry, but i did not understand one word you just said.

I didn't have the patience today to read 20 thread pages...

Anyway...  Does it really matter?  People take games so seriously anymore, that its no longer a game when people complain, and whine...

Nothing in the gamer world will have a major impact on people's real daily lives, so anyone that talks about backlashes, and promises, events, exclusives, just need to get over it.

When it comes down to it, and you breakdown the coding in everyone's sentences, it all turns into Money & Time, both factors that no one has to give to a company, its a choice, and if your loyal, and patient, good things will come your way.

Frankly I'll say it like I said in the last Million threads, that were created about anything having to do with something special.  Games use to be simple, and complete, people enjoyed them, you had fun.

Then somewhere along the line people had to get more demanding, and greedy, and all this Limited, Exclusive, Event, Specials came out of the blue, and just threw everything into one big marketing madhouse, and its just pointless.

Until someone physically shows up at my house with a Real Excalibur Prime, or some other thing that doesn't give anyone godly powers, just get over it, and enjoy the game.

Create a balance, and get over the whole special thing, its not going to destroy peoples lives, and I don't care how many people complain, you'll all be fine, and keep surviving, as in the end, none of us own this company, or anything in it.  We're just gamers, and if you gotta complain about anything, then go be a politician.

Unfortunately, I gotta go now, as I did my ranting for the last time, and I gotta sell all my stuff now, because real life sunk in.

Peace Out!!