The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Exclusives Megathread (The Eternal Struggle Of Giving A Damn And Not Giving A Damn About Event Items)

Mateus_ex_Machina

No, from what I've read, the program was supposed to end before the Steam release, but got extended to November 1 because of it. The PS4 version was announced in June of last year, months before it was supposed to end. In the US, the PS4 came out on two weeks after it ended, but we weren't given a shot at the program. They never intended to let us be Founders even though they acknowledged it was a mistake to let it go on that long instead of honoring their mistake and giving us a chance. All we got was an apology and a reaffirmation that we'll never have them.

Then I don't see why you should get it. The point of the Founders Program wasn't to get the exclusives. The point was to support the devs early on when they needed support. That said, if they cave in and decide to re-release it, I'd only be ok with that if it's Prime Access-only. I absolutely do not think that it should be farmable.

noup its just about equity, if DE gave another chance to get the brakk for the ones that didnt have the opportunitie or didnt complete the 100 invasions  in the event, its fair that the ones that couldn't get the snipetron vandal (including me) can have a chance to obtain it

You're just driving my point home, dude. You complain about the Brakk being released and then use it as an excuse to get an item from a different event under the banner of it being, "fair". By your definition of what's fair, isn't that unfair to those who participated in the Informant Event? 

There is nothing unfair in the rerelease of the Brakk and I'm wondering where all of you complainers were when the Harvester started dropping the Detron.

Edited by likeitsillegal

Honestly I don't see the brakk as an opportunity to get a weapon because you missed the event but more of here is an equivalent to the Detron.

I highly doubt they will bring back vandal and wraiths but it could happen. I just wouldn't bank on it

Wait.. why? The Snipetron Vandal is an exclusive weapon released as a last chance to get the Snipetron. It's not a counterpart to another gun, it's not there so it can give the Corpus some more nodes, it's a limited weapon. The Brakk was never described as exclusive, and it's not like 100 missions is difficult. Tedious, I suppose, but not difficult.

Note: I do not have a Snipetron or Snipetron Vandal.

Edited by AlchemistMute

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, you do realize the Brakk was never promised as a Event only weapon right? Only Vandal, Wraith, and certain Prime weapons are Event-exclusive. Go cry in a corner somewhere else. If you couldn't get the Snipetron then boo hoo. Too bad for you. This community doesn't need people who complains like you. 

The only time they said that the Brakk was not an event weapon was when people complained enough on the boards.

Before then the Brakk was nothing but an event reward.

And people complained about it because they knew they were going to get it after they got the Detron.

So, yes, it's very likely that if you complain enough it will show up.

If that's the case I want them to re-release the Brandal since I joined too late to get it. And the Strun Wraith because I was busy during the event. 

(Before you all jump on me I disagree with the op, vandal, wraith and founder items should stay exclusive).

Edited by DecapitatingJim

The only time they said that the Brakk was not an event weapon was when people complained enough on the boards.

Before then the Brakk was nothing but an event reward.

And people complained about it because they knew they were going to get it after they got the Detron.

So, yes, it's very likely that if you complain enough it will show up.

Mak, you're a smart guy. Go read this: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122841-update-1050-the-gradivus-dilemma/

• IF the Grineer win:
  •  And you supported them: The semi-automatic BRAKK hand-cannon. It comes super-charged and with a weapon slot included!
  • You did not support them: A BRAKK blueprint stolen from a Grineer datacenter.

No where does it say exclusive.

Ok re-releasing the Brakk/Detron..cool...they said they were going to regardless

re-releasing snipetron V.....Machete V....or anything else like that...then this game can kiss my Tenno @#$#@5^% because obviously it's only a select few that governs their self with principles 

i can't think of one game that would re-release exclusives 

There is no way you are EVER getting the Snipetron Vandal re-released. If you do, then I will have to kill you before you get it. 

Stop your stupid whining. 

Cry me a freaking river, build a bridge, and GET OVER IT.

Then I don't see why you should get it. The point of the Founders Program wasn't to get the exclusives. The point was to support the devs early on when they needed support. That said, if they cave in and decide to re-release it, I'd only be ok with that if it's Prime Access-only. I absolutely do not think that it should be farmable.

That's what I and many other players wanted, the opportunity. I would have paid for the highest tier to support DE because I love this game. I don't want the items for free, because that wouldn't be right. The items are forever lost to us now though.

Over the last two days, I've run invasion missions over and over looking for those 3. Definitely more than 100 missions. To show for it, I have two mods I already had, a Brakk barrel, a fusion core, and two neurodes. Get over yourself, OP.

Over the last two days, I've run invasion missions over and over looking for those 3. Definitely more than 100 missions. To show for it, I have two mods I already had, a Brakk barrel, a fusion core, and two neurodes. Get over yourself, OP.

You dont need to continue to run invasion missions.

The idea that there's a better chance you get them to spawn on invasion missions as of this moment is speculation.

The only requirement is a death mark, after that how you go about it is all up to you.

How about the other weapons in question?

The other are exclusives, they were a event to get.

Snandal is exclusive, Stwraith is exclusive, Lato P and Lato V are both exclusives.

Brakk and Detron were never going to be exclusives, it was just a "get sooner" thing and the event was like the survival weekend, to test a new game mode

How is it pay to win when Latron Prime (obtained free from the vaults) out DPS Lato Prime (founders exclusive) 6,000 to 1?

A lot of weapons found in game are more superior than their counterpart from the marketplace.

Penta? Ogris is more than a step up from Penta.

Soma? Latron Prime is much more superior for those players with a steady aim.

Orthos? We now have the Orthos Prime, which is better in every way.

The most powerful weapons are found, not bought.

All mods are accessible in game. None are p2w mods.

All frames found in the marketplace can be farmed in game, including Vauban. I found two complete sets of Vauban in less than 2 months.

There is nothing P2W in Warframe. If you want P2W, try playing Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. People play Platinum lobby just to afford to buy a pack. Yes,, one stinking pack. One excruciating hour for one random pack with a guaranteed rare (but a high chance that it is a character rare that you have already unlocked). Like the Dragon mod pack but worse. It's either that or pay 5 bucks to buy a pack.

Edited by (PS4)friedricetheman

Okay guys, the Wraith and Vandal variants of standard weapons have been made more balanced. like seriously, the Strun Wraith is now 3rd in line for shotgun damage, Machete Wraith is mastery level tier garbage, and the Twin Viper Wraiths while obviously better than the normal Twin Vipers are still reasonably balanced weapons. the only event wep that would've been considered "OP" was the Brakk and now everyone can obtain that. so for the love of god, don't complain about event weapons being way too powerful. also, I've got no problem with them re-releasing event weps in new events but then what am I gonna get from that event :/. if they redo the Twin Viper Wraiths in an event I have no reason to do that event because i already own the weapon (unless of course they give away a sexy new badge), so how about instead of beating a dead horse you do new event weapons. (like a Gorgon or Grakata Wraith, those would be kinda cool :3)

Edited by Themasonso

Ok re-releasing the Brakk/Detron..cool...they said they were going to regardless

re-releasing snipetron V.....Machete V....or anything else like that...then this game can kiss my Tenno @#$#@5^% because obviously it's only a select few that governs their self with principles 

i can't think of one game that would re-release exclusives 

PS4 players could never get the originals of either... sooooo.

Also it's Machete Wraith, a W