The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ever Wonder Why Stalker Wears Excalibur's Suit?

(PSN)truelight4u

We can all agree that before Stalker or any other Warframe, there was Hayden, Mezner and Sudek. I doubt Stalker would be Hayden because to be one of the very first and work for the Orokin as a low guard instead of like a general or what not would be down right dumb. Also it wouldn't make sense for the man who help start it all.

StalkersQuote.png

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u

Sorry, but what exactly means phrase "jack of all trades"? It's pretty hard to translate for me.

Google Translator said that it's synonym collocation for handyman word.

It means one who is moderately good at any given activity but does not excell at any one thing. Good general purpose with no specialization

We can all agree that before Stalker or any other Warframe, there was Hayden, Mezner and Sudek. 

Unfortunately no, there is no confirmation that the plot of Dark Sector has happened in the Warframe universe. Only that elements of it have been re-used.

The Plot of Dark Sector is _not_ the game DE wanted to make, but Hayden Tenno and the Technocyte virus _was_ the subject of the game they wanted to make. Any specific plot point outside of the existence of Hayden Tenno and the Technocyte virus is unconfirmed in Warframe.

I think that the Stalker's "Excalibur" suit is just his own personal armor that just happens to be similar to the Excalibur we know and love. I think he's a Tenno like us, just one that has a different take on things (that being we shouldn't have murdered the Orokin and shouldn't be doing what we're doing).