More Plat?

Clockworks

Question

12 answers to this question

First question:

Is your password strong?

Second question:

Did you went shopping xD

Overall, I suggest your should contact DE team about this solution since a myterious disappearance of your platium can only

be checked by DE. I would love to help but I can't just go into your account and see what going on.

Calm down. I suspect this was a bug, and they are running rampant through this game like a pack of Chargers. Do a few relogging tests, logging off and back in, to see if you can replicate the number change. If you can, then report the bug.

Hmmmmm you don't happen to be from the UK, do you? There was a thread here that said that some people were charged too much for their Hunter package. Maybe you are one of them and got more platinum afterwards to compensate the higher price.

Edited by Tyrian3k

What i would like to know is, is it safe to use these new platium? or should i contact support first? since i didn't buy them

I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to spend it, as it appears it was issued to you due to a billing localisation error which has now been rectified.

Either way, I really don't think DE care if you spend 400 platinum, especially if it was their own fault you got it (which it probably was, one way or another). DE have bigger things on their minds :)

Gain and losing on your first thread is a big difference. I'm not misunderstanding. You didn't type it in a way that you gained but loss 610 to 200. Got your numbers flipped.

I would suggestion to contact DE first before you use it.