Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Feedback] Grineer Need A Set Of Voice Captures To Use When Up Against Corpus/infested

MeduSalem

Anyone else thinks the Grineer should stop yelling "Tenno Skuuum!" at the enemy (Don't know if it's more like an insult to get our attention or if they actually trying to insult the targeted enemy) while we support them killing Corpus/Infested during Invasions?

I feel honored by the thought that they always expect Tennos to be the cause of all their problems, but no. They need to stop that otherwise I'll take it personal at some point. Don't want to be compared to Greedy Milk and Cuddly Infested. :X

Edited by MeduSalem

This is how I interpret it: they're calling for our attention, but in a derogatory way - which keeps them in character.

It's like saying: Yo, b*tch!

So, providing I understand some translations, here how I read the voice overs:

Tenno skoom! - Tenno scum (, over here!/get over here!)

Warfra spotter! - Warframe spotted (, we have reinforcements! Keep fighting!)

This is how I interpret it: they're calling for our attention, but in a derogatory way - which keeps them in character.

It's like saying: Yo, b*tch!

So, providing I understand some translations, here how I read the voice overs:

Tenno skoom! - Tenno scum (, over here!/get over here!)

Warfra spotter! - Warframe spotted (, we have reinforcements! Keep fighting!)

I thought about that too for some time, but actually I think its related to a lack of voice overs and differentiating in factions. Which I think should be improved on as they hate the Corpus and Infested as much as everything else that is not Grineer. Because they yell "Tenno Scum" exlusively at the enemy when they spot them, in our case being Corpus or Infested, even we are not anywhere near around them and even if we stand right next to them and do a better job at fighting the enemy than they do.

But I might admit that I fully understand their hatred against us so they at least could say "Get your warframe &#! over here tenno skum!" if they really meant it that way. It's just the fact they don't differentiate between factions when insulting their current target enemy, that's what annoys me. Don't care if they call me "Tenno Scum", but I do if they call Corpus the same. They are not even worth to be called that. Damn Greedy milk. :P

Edited by MeduSalem

I thought about that too for some time, but actually I think its related to a lack of voice overs and differentiating in factions. Which I think should be improved on as they hate the Corpus and Infested as much as everything else that is not Grineer. Because they yell "Tenno Scum" exlusively at the enemy when they spot them, in our case being Corpus or Infested, even we are not anywhere near around them and even if we stand right next to them and do a better job at fighting the enemy than they do.

But I might admit that I fully understand their hatred against us so they at least could say "Get your warframe &#! over here tenno skum!" if they really meant it that way. It's just the fact they don't differentiate between factions when insulting their current target enemy, that's what annoys me. Don't care if they call me "Tenno Scum", but I do if they call Corpus the same. They are not even worth to be called that. Damn Greedy milk. :P

Well, I too would like to see a little more variation in voice lines in terms of the invasion-interactions - and I'm hoping we'll see at least a part of this when the Corpus get their vocal updates which have been mentioned before. To have that AND have those expanded lines JUST for interacting with us for invasion missions, though, I think that might be a bit picky - but that's just me, I'm not typically the kinda guy who looks to take a mile when given a foot.