The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Teaser Video / Rhino Prime Speculation Megathread

Sasquatchias

As much as I'd like to have a new Prime, I just wish DE would hold off on all these extravagant packages like Prime Access until the main game has the majority of it's issues fixed. This just seems like another cheap method to extend the "beta" period to milk in all the dough before actually officially finishing the game. I personally wouldn't want to support a game by paying for a product that isn't complete even if this game is yet another early-access model.

With that being said, I would have a lot more incentive to purchase my first Prime Access pack for a game that I know I can get an complete experience out of it. But for now, this just feels pointless for me personally.

Edited by AxialBlue

Well, regardless of which prime is coming next, the model in the video is certainly a rhino. Besides the characteristic roar at the end, the image at 9-10 sec is undoubtedly a profile shot of a rhino's chest. Look at the way it juts out and the pattern on the upper part.

That's not to say Loki isn't prepping some major trollage.

I can't help but feel disappointed. There were several frames that could have gotten a potential power boost from getting a Primed version, such as Volt or Nyx.

Instead, we get... Rhino. Now I get to look forward to seeing Rhino Primes in all my matches. Joy.

Why are the Primes now black anyways? Orokin stuff is white.

Orokin stuff is gold, and the black looks better with it anyways.

Edited by Vargras

I can't help but feel disappointed. There were several frames that could have gotten a potential power boost from getting a Primed version, such as Volt or Nyx.

Prime frames have never been a major upgrade from normal frames except aesthetically. Frames have also generally never been buffed on release of a prime. Ember got nerfed. Mag was buffed before.