The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Teaser Video / Rhino Prime Speculation Megathread

Sasquatchias

loki mustard race. loki is overrated i think.

Same as Rhino. No matter which one of them was Prime, fanboys of other one will burn Forums to the ground with their butthurt and crying.

Even my main is Loki, i would rather see Nyx as Prime than him or Noobstomper.

Same as Rhino. No matter which one of them was Prime, fanboys of other one will burn Forums to the ground with their butthurt and crying.

I'm no rhino supporter. for what I know and seen, only loki is the one that's being called master race and not rhino. I've never seen anyone say "Rhino master race", I'm not supporting Rhino but you know, I'm just saying.

I'd prefer Saryn to be prime since I don't see Saryn being used as much as the other frames.

all the +1s to u good sir but not gonna lie im a tad butthurt to see the "noobstomper" primed.

I swear if its helmet is a fish...

I would consider buying it, depending on the weapons.

Well considering Loki and Rhino have the biggest bromance in Warframe history... yeah, why not both?

What if the teaser video was showing shots of two different frames?

I would so buy it then....

Oh and congrats on the Rhino Prime, I don't like Rhino because of my own views on him, but I'll still be rocking my Loki while working in the Void for him.

#LokiMasterRace.

dammit it is rhino prime... so many ppl already play rhino all the time, and now he even gets a prime... lame, at least the community shall be happy.

So what? It could have been anyone and I would have not cared, I fail to see any reason to be upset about this.... well besides the 'frame fanboys (and I don't mean players/main-ers, I mean fanboys).