The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Teaser Video / Rhino Prime Speculation Megathread

Sasquatchias

Now is the time for Rhino Prime... everyone is running around talking DPS / Stats and not using cover. Real challenge isn't here yet, so RPG stats frames are king, and Rhino is king of kings. He can only go downhill from here as they add end game and the whine threads emerge with all the WoW kids saying it's too hard when stats start to fail them because they don't understand how to dodge/interrupt/use cover or ration their power usage.

'Course I don't think it's based on logic, I seem to remember someone somewhere saying that they pretty much just go with the flow of Mynki's inspiration.

Edited by VKhaun

The starters make sense to Prime first, because they've been in the game the longest. They're not going to prime Nekros yet, for example, just the old frames that have been around for a while. But I don't really think there's an actual pattern, it just depends on if the artists are able to think of an incredible concept for a version 2 of a frame that's been around for a while.

It will most likely be Loki next(after Rhino).  But they may have to throw another female in there to even it out though, so maybe Tinity Prime?  I look forward to any prime they throw out next, but I would love a Volt Prime.

Edited by Soulie

Loki was in the trailer too...

Yeah, we'll be getting Loki after the next one is what my thoughts go with. It's just a theory, but the pattern is there so far.

Im furious that Rhino is the next prime. He is way to overplayed and now it's certain that will continue to be the case.

Well, it will be pretty hard to get him all the same unless players are willing to do the donation to DE, or grind away at the towers. OR spend plat in the trading chat :P At least it's just a fancy visual upgrade, as usual. Nothing like prime weapons. I am curious what this hunk of armor will look like gilded, though.

Edited by 8bit_Ghost

Now is the time for Rhino Prime... everyone is running around talking DPS / Stats and not using cover. Real challenge isn't here yet, so RPG stats frames are king, and Rhino is king of kings. He can only go downhill from here as they add end game and the whine threads emerge with all the WoW kids saying it's too hard when stats start to fail them because they don't understand how to dodge/interrupt/use cover or ration their power usage.

'Course I don't think it's based on logic, I seem to remember someone somewhere saying that they pretty much just go with the flow of Mynki's inspiration.

Pretty boring choice. It had to happen eventually though. At the very least hopefully there is somethjng that makes him different, like a speed upgrade maybe? Or... Actually, I can't of anything else they could do. Otherwise, the Rhino I have makes this prime a nice to have, but totally nonessential.

Rhinoki Prime.. the only prime so powerful that 2 warframes are based upon it instead of 1..

Powers:

1. Decoy Charge - fires decoy forward that knocks over enemies, then draws aggro towards it.

2. Invisible Iron Skin - stays invisible as long as Iron Skin is active.

3. Teleport Roar - switches teleports with target and initiates both Roar and Terrify at the same time.

4. Radial Stomp - each enemy disarmed causes a Stomp effect.

Your so right to be upset. Having a prime version of the rhino thats much more powerful the the original is BS. 

Uhhh I don't know how many prime Warframes you have but the polarities are the only difference. That's it. No stats boost, no modified abilities. No other changes whatsoever. How is that 'more powerful'?

There is one extra polarity and one or two others get changed at most. All it is is a little bling and a free forma, which sometimes can turn out to be a liability instead of an asset.

I'm not a Rhino fanboy, but all this rhetoric and misinformation on the opposition is starting to turn me into one. Really people, take a chill pill and actually asses the facts.

Edited by DJ_Redwire