The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Teaser Video / Rhino Prime Speculation Megathread

Sasquatchias

For those who haven't seen, head to the main page and check out the Prime Access trailer.

Rhino Prime.

I know, Mynki said it had a 90% chance.

And yes, I know, he isn't even released yet.

Still...I bet the two new Prime weapons are to feed the power creep too, probably Soma and Galatine Prime.

And if that's the case, I hope the fanboys will leave DE alone to work on matters that need attention.

Like, I don't know, revisiting older frames and weapons instead of pushing out new ones.

*cough* Volt, Supra, Melee weapons with 1% proc chance *cough*

What are your thoughts on this?

Are you happy with Rhino Prime or disappointed as well?

I understand that the community wanted it.

But for one, I think DE should be a bit more creative and do what they want, not what the fanboys demand.

I understand the way you feel about Rhino and the new Rhino Prime. All of the fanboys praising him like he is the "Best Frame". But he is not, there is no best frame. It made me dislike Rhino for a period of time. But I've started to appreciate Rhino (not abuse him). I am excited about the Rhino Prime (even though I would have loved a Loki Prime). I am not upset or disappointed, I am excited.

Im furious that Rhino is the next prime. He is way to overplayed and now it's certain that will continue to be the case.

He's overall best frame. Why wouldn't he be the most played? There are situationally better frames like Vauban in infested defense, but only Rhino is always between great and ok in every mission possible.

Rhinoki Prime.. the only prime so powerful that 2 warframes are based upon it instead of 1..

Powers:

1. Decoy Charge - fires decoy forward that knocks over enemies, then draws aggro towards it.

2. Invisible Iron Skin - stays invisible as long as Iron Skin is active.

3. Teleport Roar - switches teleports with target and initiates both Roar and Terrify at the same time.

4. Radial Stomp - each enemy disarmed causes a Stomp effect.

That would be awesome......and OP.. ..no but seriusly though, thats hilarious

Rhinoki Prime.. the only prime so powerful that 2 warframes are based upon it instead of 1..

Powers:

1. Decoy Charge - fires decoy forward that knocks over enemies, then draws aggro towards it.

2. Invisible Iron Skin - stays invisible as long as Iron Skin is active.

3. Teleport Roar - switches teleports with target and initiates both Roar and Terrify at the same time.

4. Radial Stomp - each enemy disarmed causes a Stomp effect.

this...I will buy the prime access even if it costs $500!!!! >___<

The trend has been 2 of the same sex (if you can call 2 male then 2 female Primes a trend). Either way, judging by the way the issue of the next prime has been handled I am expecting more than 1 today.

In truth, I am expecting about 3 frames to make their entry today.

I'm wrong frequently though and my ideas are always bad ones.