Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Warframe Plz Help Me

DanTheFatMan

Question

11 answers to this question

how long do the helmet, chasis, and systems take to craft, and are the components needed for those fairly common?

Resources for those are pretty easy to come by. You can see which sector drops which resource by just putting your cursor over a planetary sector.

each piece takes 12hours to build unless of course you start the process on all of them at the same time. then they will all be done in 12 hours.

But then you have to take each crafted piece (chassis, systems, helmet) and use them to craft Ash. Crafting those piecee into a finished warframe will take a full 24hrs.

Edited by RawGritz

Thanks, I have another question. I have been farming Tyl Regor at Titania for the ash parts with no results. I have gone there 8+ times and killed the boss without him dropping any of the blueprints for the ash peices. My straegy is to run past all the guards, kill the boss and run back out. Am I doing something wrong or does it just take a lot longer than I expected?

It takes....AGGGEESSSS!!!!! I got the helmet and chassis at about 20th run, but the systems component....I only got that at about my 40th run...I'm not joking, it takes ages!! Going back to farm rubedo is like a breath of fresh air lol. Have fun!!!