Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.3.0: The Grustrag Three

[DE]Rebecca

Not ANOTHER clantech... And, yet again, it's on the market for plat, too...

Seriously, it's becoming pay or wait for the reinforcements...

DE, PLEASE stop doing this.

Though, thank you for releasing the Brakk to the public, and for the new encounter.

Get used to it, this is gonna be the norm now for sure.

Tim Tabek, Sheek Tall and Lector. Remember their names, Tenno. They may be coming for you!

Sound like friendly ordinary people. Hope we're going on a trip!

The amount of fixes, improvements, new items you pack into every update is incredible. Thank you! :)

EDIT: So we're no longer best friends with the Grineer?

I hope Corpus will take me back. 

Edited by Verryn

*Shakes with rage* AGAIN!? Seriously!? Another goddamn Clan Tech weapon! The past three weeks have all been clan tech weapons and before that all the U12 weapons were clan tech as well! Have you guys forgot that you can just put the blueprints in the market?

another research weapon... im thrilled(NOT)! Another randomly spawning enemy to farm, but now with ubber nerfed invasion rewards, hurray... so great(NOT!!!!)...

I was hoping for some more interesting weapons(NON RESEARCH) and the new prime frame... but guess not...

Edited by Xpyder

*Shakes with rage* AGAIN!? Seriously!? Another goddamn Clan Tech weapon! The past three weeks have all been clan tech weapons and before that all the U12 weapons were clan tech as well! Have you guys forgot that you can just put the blueprints in the market?

This will not happen ever again, you will always have to research weapons now.