Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.3.0: The Grustrag Three

[DE]Rebecca

Am I the only one that is slightly confused with the addition of Dojo, Derelict and Void to the star chart as a shortcut & filter if, from as far as we were told, they are going to 'kill' the star chart? Not that its not an interesting thing to add there and make people 'aware' that those exist, given the amount of 'newbies' staring at us veterans with blank eyes when we mention them.

So i spent countless hours doing the event knowing i will get a unique weapon and now it just implemented ingame drop of it.

i know that the potatoe and slot they gave along brakk worths it but still it is giving away the weapon.

So being a rank 15 player with 1200+ hours of game im still thinking, WHAT IS THE POINT?

im rank 15 and i feel i didnt get diserverd reward for it and now 2 event weapons are given away.

if thats the case of next events, me and other long time players must demand the attention of DEs and that all other event weapons given away like snipetron vandal, braton vandal, primed chamber, excaibur prime, etc etc etc.

Rly im very optimistic with digital extreme's work but im very very very disapointed with this.

Sry for bad english i think XD.

Update 12.3.0: The Grustrag Three

Additions:

Vem Tabook, Shik Tal and Leekter. Remember their names, Tenno. They may be coming for you!

Well they have a good chance ambushing me because i can't stop laughing at their names. They sound like a trio of Twi'lek strippers.

And so the Brakk finaly makes it into the open hands of the rest of the playerbase. Always figured it wasn't totaly exclusive and more of a preview for dedicated players. After all there was no way you would create a totaly new gun and only hand it out to a handfull of players.

Always thought the machete was the exclusive weapon because of it's unique skin and the fact that a regular version allready exists.

Besides everyone allready complains you made it useless (i really can't see it being totaly weak now...) so releasing it doesn't sound bad.

Tenno Reinforcement:

- Marelok! Grineer Lever Action Secondary weapon! Find it in Clan Tech or the Market today.

So another ONE GUN update and you put it into clantech (and CASH) only? I know this one was planned along with the Grinlok but i still think you are insulting your players here.

Well most will be occupied farming the Brakk anyway to really bother that they can't get this one currently. 

What I do find funny is the number of moaners about clantech, so you want next to no reason to join a clan? I think expanding the Clan Dojos and the weapons you can get from dojos is awesome, and moaning about being able to buy it for plat as well is a pointless point, as you can buy every item (apart from a few) for plat as well and it feels like people are just having a dig at the creators, if it annoys you so much move on to another game.

I get a strong feeling the people "shaking with rage" (lol really???) at a clan tech would also "Shake with rage" if nothing was added to the clan.

I like the new weapon, the spinning action makes me want an AK of it :D and I like how people can get the Brakk, they did it with the detron, makes sense to do it with the other one and to say you did 100 runs for nothing is a bit lame since you lot have had these weapons for how long? And we have not, these was not special weapons like the Vandal and the wraiths which you can not get anymore, they was simple weapon rewards.

DE should carry on doing what they are doing, if your not in a clan, perhaps time to join one, if you choose not to, stop moaning as you are to blame for lack of new weapons in your own arsenal not DE, the idea of a group having to work together to obtain something is working with the games CO-OPERATIVE gameplay! (Or are you the people who like to solo online???)

No I'm really interested to know WHERE privileges players spent 1,000 hours or more per game? = / If someone has spent 200-300 hours on warfreme THROUGHOUT THE EQUAL player spent 1100 hours???! this is normal in your opinion? ingeniously = /

Edited by Dark-AXE

13 pages and not one complaint or note about the synapse. went from doing 35 damage at start to 12. With a 2 from from the top heavy calibur, max serration, max split chamber 2 top level elemental mods point strike at 100% and max rank vital hit I'm only doing 1451 damage 90% of the time vs the old method of 2800 damage 90% of the time.

This is indeed very annoying and looks like I wasted 6 formas on that weapon. If you feel the weapon is too strong reduce the damage a little but don't cut it in half. I don't get it why almost every game developer seems to have this mentality "OMG this is too good better nerf it into the ground" I mean seriously just tone it done a bit and if you think it's still too strong nerf it again a bit till you feel it's where it should be.

Because I know for sure that nerfing stuff that players invested a lot of time and some even money in is a sure way to drive away players.

Edited by Yphex

Will enjoy encounter this new mini-boss, hope for a fun challenge. =)

(+ corpus revenge in the whole solar system \o/ )

No more even exclusive weapon? Did we got a chance to see the snipetron vandal?

Or why some event exclusive weapon got to be rerelease and not other one?

Be fair with all late players...

Primed chamber? All event mod?

You've just open the Pandora's box... It's a choice.

Edited by ZeGreymane

I dislike the fact that the hard work of the players choosing Grineer side in one of the hardest or/and longest events was nullyfied just like that. Detron I understand because Corpus supporters wanted it and honestly, they should have gotten it back then. Now it does not matter so much because Corpus supporters got that pistol anyways but the ones who did not earn the gun should not have ever gotten the gun in the first place. Just like with the rest of the exclusives.

That being said I do agree that people needed a reason to side with Corpus as well but I'm not sure if stomping on the hard working Tenno was the right way to do it. It is logical and easiest way to do things but it is not the best way to do things in my opinion.

EDIT: While some players rise a good point saying that the Brakk is not like the rest of them because it is a completely new gun and a normal version but that being said, there now is zero valid resons to not release the Primed Chamber, I mean you might as well because hard work of the players mean nothing at all at this point. The Brakk, the Frost Prime, the rest of the event " exclusive " mods. After all Primed Chamber is at least 6 months old While the Brakk was only 3-4 months old if even that and that gun is way more desirable and better than Primed Chamber so all together better reasons to release the more minor things like the Primed Chamber as well.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

What I do find funny is the number of moaners about clantech, so you want next to no reason to join a clan? I think expanding the Clan Dojos and the weapons you can get from dojos is awesome, and moaning about being able to buy it for plat as well is a pointless point, as you can buy every item (apart from a few) for plat as well and it feels like people are just having a dig at the creators, if it annoys you so much move on to another game.

Because now we have a crappy weapon in Clantech.

Such as Torid, Flux Rifle (yeah, forma'd it 6 times before 2.0. Favourite weapon... Which i didn't take since fixed DMG 2.0), Spectra, Cestra and Prova (BTW, where's the Prova Vandal? With the same stats compared to Prova, lol...).

Penta.

Penta is not the Clantech. Did you see her stats? And did you see Dual Cestra? Compare it.

Soma - is not the Clantech.

OP weapon! For everyone! Without research! Easy to craft!

Yeah, DE fixed it by Required rank. But... Fixed.

+we can buy clantech from Market. Prime gear from new Founder Programm Gift (btw, as GM i didn't received shirt and bandana, hm, hehe.. Too late for waiting more, i guess) and trade Prime gear.

Hek, a shotgun! Yeah, i know, Hek's personal weapon. Like a Seer. But, whooops, we can take Hek from Market (from the start). Still waiting when it'll be drop from Hek. Personal weapon. Dat Mass Production! Keep up the good work, Hek!

Lore?

Forget about that.

I'm not crying. I love this game, i don't like last changes. Most of them.

Less grind?  That «NEW» crafting in Dojo.

3 days for researching, then +2 or 3days for other researches, then 12hr for crafting and then 72 hours for a Frame. Yaaaaaay :\

Because of whining players which promoted it to 30 rank? This is not their fault that game can't hold them for a long time.

Now i launch the game for one reason: buy it / start it in Foundry / exit. Well, that sad.

And i don't understand that negative reaction about Brakk. C'mon, guys, what's wrong with you? DE promised it in future and DE did it.

The only problem is what about players which already have Brakk? Take some pics with that BDSM-team? Nah... Why not AkBrakk? Or Gorgon Wraith? Or, i don't know, something new from Concept WP in additional, some of them looks nice.

As i said, i'm disappointed by last changes and non-fixed issues.

Just a few cosmetic changes, colors and new gun. Typical update. No matter grand or middle update.

Edited by Spectre-Agent

Thanks for this awesome Update DE!

but I hope Brakk was not too easy to obtained(at least make them run about 100 invasion. Just kidding XD ).

that'll probably happen... in the event i did 92 missions untill the last 30% of the last objective vanished in FIVE minutes instead of a day....so finally after waiting for long.....being tormented by a (jobless) friend i *might*  get it this year.....

Suggestion for Update 13: - Players who competed in events far beyond the Call of Duty will get a chance of rectifying their former errors. You can get event weapons that you did not get due to not buying a blueprint you were eligible for. You can unlock Founder Access if you can prove technical reasons prevented you from becoming founder and you submitted a support ticket at that time. You must amend your account to be able to cover the cost.

EDIT: While some players rise a good point saying that the Brakk is not like the rest of them because it is a completely new gun and a normal version but that being said, there now is zero valid resons to not release the Primed Chamber, I mean you might as well because hard work of the players mean nothing at all at this point.

Um, or~ you could just enjoy the fact Primed Chamber is still exclusive and stop whining. Saying "might as well" is a nice cover-up for the fact that it's still not given to new players, which is what you just spent the last paragraph and a half crying about in defense.

Edited by Krystalmyth