Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.3.0: The Grustrag Three

[DE]Rebecca

In that case, re-release Snipertron i once lost due to an inventory glitch, making it vanish into nothingness.

EDIT: Tried once to use a support ticket, but that didnt work on getting that one back.

*We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.* . Wasnt really the answer i was hoping to get. I could understand if it was a clumsy sell i did, but it wasnt. Back on the Informant Event, the inventory was a gltichy mess, causing items to disapear if you sold one item. I sold a weapon once, and a Prova followed along with it, including the Snipertron BP (note, i only clicked ONCE, on the weapon i wanted to sell).

Man, should have placed a ticket for support team at the time... hell maybe even it will work now.

I got some of my accidentally sold weapons back before ;)

Lol. People that ran 100 easy missions over the course of a week and got a weapon pre-built and supercharged already complaining because 4 months later, people have the option to run RNG amount of missions for a chance to fight a boss that has a chance to drop the part they need to complete a blueprint to a non-supercharged weapon...

Sokina you are absolutely right.

One thing to say for everyone her: "Live and let live"

For a game about killing stuff with variety of weapons/frames... this variety is the main factor, so I am for poeple having access to most of it.

Also do not see an issue with weapon being exclusive for more than a quarter.

Deal with it.

DE, it took you just about 2 weeks, to make all "cool" veteran stuff "boring" and exchangeable. If you felt the need to make powerful items (like Brakk) available to newer players, why didn't you invent NEW items with similar (or even better) stats? This way the new players would still be able to compete with the veterans, but on the other hand the "cool" and hard-worked-for items would still be recognizable as such. I really approved your work before update 12.2, but now you ruin major parts of the game in short time!!! :-(

I disagree - with the mastery ranks being so dependant on your ability to aquire and level everything in game, the less exclusive stuff, the better. Yes, I value my stuff (though I dunno about hard-worked-for since we only grinded, and that requires no skill whatsoever) but I don't want the game to turn into an exlcusive club for veterans with every new player being at a disadvantage by having llimited options. I don't want to sit on the site and the game so that I can always get every event announcement right on the spot. I have a life, there are times I just can't and I don't want to feel the necessity to differ from this.

thx for the 100 run i did in a week pointless now.

YOU got the brakk with catalist and slot, and got it INSTANTLY after the event ended

and the ones WITHOUT the brakk will have to support corpus in order to get a small chance to spawn them and if they spawn, one need to kill them all, to get a small chance to get the BLUEPRINT

and the old brakk owners are crying!?!?!

TL:DR:  People don't want you to have stuff because they want to be better than you for having it.

Having a pistol that hasn't really been any use for four months makes you better than someone else now?

I think it's more that they wanted new content to come with these three because the Brakk is an existing weapon, even if it's no longer available. Anyone who already has it gains no benefit from fighting them because we can't even sell the parts.

I've farmed brakk repeating the same mission over 100 times and I'm sort of OK with this.

I don't think that event weapons and mod should be unique to that event. BUT it does bother me that you're giving brakk away and not other things. You've recently introduced the brakk, so why not give snipetron, or primed chamber on an event? If you're giving one of the best pistols, why not one of the best snipers and mods?

Snipetron and primed chamber where introduced long time ago, you should've creaed some way to get those first, before introducing such a new weapon.

Anyway, I no longer play that much, I though the gustag threee would be a cool event, but its another stalker as it seems.

BS you put in the Brakk? Sooo we of Gradivus ran over 100 missions for over a week to get ours, and now anyone that supports the Corpus for a few rounds has their go at it? Weak... Aside from the boards you seem to be hellbent on removing any reason to compete in the events.

Well I hope people enjoy it. ;(

Not really - I hope this version is somehow super buggy, and the Grustrag 3 eat souls for days.

c'mon, don't whine so much, remember the Devs said they would give us more chances to get event weapons, besides, they gave us the Detron, if the Brakk was kept as an event-only gun, the Detron would've never sen the light of day.

You should be proud you got it long before the rest of us. Do not be so selfish, there's a lot of people that were unable to get the Brakk during Gravidus (myself included).

PS: Thank you DE i play your games since UT99 (play it since im 5 years old (i'm 18)

i can understand not releasing the founders primes but when are you going to re-release the old event vandals since you have now released the detron AND the brakk that was actually an event reward.
even better when can i get a wraith vandal brakk prime lol.

ans seriously as a brakk owner from the event who cares if other people can get it now. only thing im worried about is whether its more or less likely to be nerfed now thats its available to all.(DONT NERF MY FAVORITE SHOTGUN PISTOL DE. YOU ALREADY NERFED MY STRUN WRAITH)

Edited by dragonslayer667

Man, should have placed a ticket for support team at the time... hell maybe even it will work now.

I got some of my accidentally sold weapons back before ;)

i didtn sell the Snipertron BP, it just vanished. If a weapon or item disappears without any reason for more than 30 days, you are screwed.

Now, regarding about brakk. Dont get me wrong, Brakk is a great weapon by its own, same with the Wraith Machette, so im not complaining about having them.,

Having a pistol that hasn't really been any use for four months makes you better than someone else now?

I think it's more that they wanted new content to come with these three because the Brakk is an existing weapon, even if it's no longer available. Anyone who already has it gains no benefit from fighting them because we can't even sell the parts.

we do not cry , in principle, I do not use it maybe, I do not like but I agree it is not fair that the players are losers 1000 + hours of all players are equal to 200-300 hour experience

simple example: last update - new bosses Brakk and modes of natural talent - bravo I'm happy for all beginners but what I got in the latest update ? ? Brakk ? long rolls ... fashion natural talent ? also available ... that gave me the latest update ? NOTHING ... oh Brakk now available for all it seems to me or one developed spit all veterans without giving them anything at all ?

ps: not a lot of experience is not enough to rank 15th and the new clan slag I think I can get it ranked 15th .... that's just what the difference is 14 or 15 ? or bonuses which I have like a fan with 1000 + experience ? no people playing in the project and 3-4 entering the game only occasionally are around me ( even though I paid my free time just this game ), I think it is not fair

Edited by Dark-AXE

DE, one thing about the Brakk. It was a bit of a pain in the &#! to get and in all the other major events the weapon rewards were wrath/vandel weapons (as far as I can remember). I always thought that the Brakk not being one of these was kinda strange, and I suppose that means making it fully released is ok, but I can't help but feel that the people who did complete the gradivus dilemma should get something to distinguish themselves.

All I'm really thinking is that people who got the Brakk from the GD event could get a unique skin for their Brakk, so at least their is some difference.

-EDIT- just tried the Jat kittag charge attack and it's amazing, feels really satisfying to use so good job on that DE :D

Edited by Metsudo