Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.3.0: The Grustrag Three

[DE]Rebecca

And still no 100% multishot split chamber...

What next? Releasing the braton and lato vandal for everyone? How about founder stuff dropping in the void?

----> im not happy with a brakk re-release!

Well, at least I have my machete wraith and the free potatoes and slots...

Edited by Genoscythe

If it is the Brakk you seek, the Grustrag Three you must defeat.

D4mn it. Brakk it's a show-off weapon. Now it's obtainable. It was supossed to be a once in a life time weapon. Now the "couldn't make 100 missions guys" or the "wasn't playing Warframe back then" will get a event wepon.T________T It's just my opinion. Don't judge me.

I like the Kittag fix and the Ember/Valkyr immortal skins are great but holy hell people are complaining about the Brakk A LOT.

Overreacting in some cases ;D

Still, I'd like to point out that Vauban's Tesla turrets/grenades (They're turrets, dammit) glitch out A LOT. Like, A WHOLE HELLUVA LOT, about 20% of the time. To the point where 40 of them have glitched out leaving the lightning effect all around the map on a defense mission, giving the enemy some camouflage to mask their approach <_< >_>.

This has seriously put me off using them at all, for fear of not being able to see anything by the end of wave 2.

I'd like THIS fixed just as an addition.

If this is even a thing.

Or if it's just me seeing this S#&amp;&#036;...

P.S: The sneak attack animation with the neck-breaking still does 0 damage, kinda irritating.

Nice update, though!

I agree to a certain extent that the C0MPL33710N1575 of the Gradivus Dilemma event had a hard time getting the Brakk and would seem unfair that these three st00ges drop the parts. BUTT, they also have to take into consideration that these guys don't pop out like daisies. Moreover the fact that they drop PARTSSS, and not the whole item itself.

WHATS MORE is that the Marelok has the potential to OUTGUN, OUTRANGE, and downright OUTPERFORM the Brakk. With over 159 damage in a singe round vs 150 OVERALL DMG from the Brakk. + the fact that Marelok has a 30% status chance, it can cause SRS pain. FINALLY, a previous post said about AKMARELOK....my comment: WAIT FOR IT, DEN BLAMO! Dual lever action sidearms like a boss with superior damage.

This new sidearm MAY be a keeper in my books.

PS: I never had the Brakk, but I may take into consideration of hunting the Grustrag Heads. And I'll see to it if it fits my playstyle.

Btw the new ember immortal skin does not work as intendet on the ember prime. It covers the golden parts on the body and looks quite messy. So DE pls look into it. Everything else seems fine.

ember_prime.jpg

That was the intended result. People were clamering for an immortal skin for ember precisely to be able to color over the gold filigere

Everyone wanted all their weapons to be buffed to soma, galatine, and brakk levels. "No more nerfing" they said, despite not understanding that balance is an integral part of game balance. "There doesnt need to be balance in a PvE game" they said , so now you all reap what you sow.

Now, we can all have weapons at the level of the Brakk! Now we can all be the same! Isnt this what you ungrateful fans wanted?! There's no need for balance in a game like this!!! WHO CARES?

Are we really going to sh** on everyone who gets this thing now? The elites can decide what weapons are reasonable for others to have? I know you worked through 100 missions of grind, falsely thinking that somehow justifies anything in this game. Just enjoy your "victory." Let the others have their fun getting this new weapon.

So... Now that the Brakk is available again... When do I get a shot at Strun Wraith, Snipetron Vandal and others? Since DE clearly stated that the ONLY content they would NEVER release again is the founder's exclusive items (namely Excalibur, Skana and Lato Prime), logic dictates that all the players that could not get a chance to get their hands on the previous event weapons will in the future, right? I mean it's really the only option DE has now.

Because let's face it : YES DE never said that the Brakk was a "one time only exclusive gun", but then again neither did they for the Strun Wraith, Snipetron Vandal, etc.

SO! what's it gonna be DE? Ready to face more people whining because their shiny toys that they "worked for" are now available to everyone? Or to face the people whining that since other players can have a Brakk, they are entitled to a shot at the other event weapons? (They actually are if we follow that logic. And we kinda have to follow it if we want the Brakk's second release to make any kind of sense...)

Personally I want my Strun Wraith/Snipetron Vandal. I know, who cares about what I want, right? That's the problem with this community, no one cares about what their fellow Tenno think or want if it's not what they think or want as well...

P.S : Keep up the hard work DE! But don't forget to take a break from time to time. And don't take criticism too personally, but please DO consider it when you make game changing decisions! (Looking at you trading!)

Another hotfix and again getting STRICT NAT ERROR message. I cannot get into an invited game because of this now. Tired of this with every hotfix. Why DE? Also fix it please so when I get invite from someone it doesn't put me on the wrong planet and it also happens when I get out of the missions. I am still on the wrong planet when I get out and want to do it again. Have met with the new bosses and have yet to get a brakk bp, why? Thanks for the other fixes.

Edited by Panelope

I wonder if we'll see the likes of the Strun Wratih, Snipetron Vandal, etc, as possible faction rewards when implemented later in the year or whenever.  With the re-introduction of the Brakk anyway, I'm optimistic we'll have a chance to obtain those again as well.  lol, and as for all the kids crying about not being able to brag about owning a Brakk anymore like an inflatable ego toy, give it a rest.  Why can't you just be happy with the new content DE's given us with this latest patch and not make a needless commotion?

That said, I love the introduction of the Grustrag Three.  Kudos especially to Rebecca for her voicework with the Lotus on this one, too.  Her prelude remarks before they show up really brings some great tension to the battle and her apprehension honestly gives her character something that's been missing till now: a genuine concern for Tenno on the field.  Never really got that vibe till now. =)