Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.3.0: The Grustrag Three

[DE]Rebecca

That was the intended result. People were clamering for an immortal skin for ember precisely to be able to color over the gold filigere

Painting over the gold would be cool yes. But still I think there is something wrong with it. If you look closely you might be able to see random patches of colors which leads me to think there is something off with the texture mapping. But if this is really the intended result it is pretty lazy :D

One of the worst patches ever :( Making event weapons possible to get without playing event... So i want Skana Prime and Lato Prime and Excalibur Prime possible to get.

the game really is falling apart, reminds me of the way eve online turned from being awesome to pathetic, new content became limited to new ships that werent needed (reminds anyone of warframe weapons?) and making the game easier for carebear types to get whatever they whined for (so called warframe exclusives back due to forum whiners).

just as well i recently found Infinity Wars TCG, warframe already has me losing interest after such little time, at least ive found stuff to fall back on thankfully, for more fps tho ill probably have to go back to ME3/MP :(

Edited by Methanoid

once again we do not cry and moan but if Brakk not exclusive and you also should be able to get well so be it but then ..
Dear DE give me PRIMED CHAMBER modes as well as a whole lot of weapons after a vandal who it is! then share it and let me enjoy vandal oh yeah I also demand chtobys with Captain VOR fell Excalibur prime with
lato and scana prime

please ;3 do not stop the nonsense and absurd art created by you on our laurels ;3

Edited by Dark-AXE

Grustag spawn rate is good so far. first random just leveling up they appear and go killed by be and recieve the Brakk Reciever....how about the Harvester still no show.....<====not that i care anymore even though i still want the detron for the hell of it upon collection

Not this again.

Let's see...

Drop rate:

Gradivus - just run 100 missions, at least you are sure to obtain it

Grustag - People have to go through RNG, and not everyone are that lucky.

Resource:

Gradivus - for those who only did 50 missions (I think) it was Neurodes only that time and few easily obtained resources. For 100-mission, it's supercharged/potato and free Weapon Slot.

Grustag - Barrel, Reciever and 10 Orokin Cells. They have to buy weapon slot or sell a weapon in order to use it if ever they don't have extra slots.

Oh sure... that guy got all the parts in one, two or three runs. But what if he doesn't have enough Orokin Cell?

Power:
Gradivus - We felt it greatness before the nerf

Grustag - will be feeling the damage falloff aready

Difficulty:

Gradivus - probably just Flux Rifle, and Corpus Techs before Damage 2.0, it does slice people so much.

Grustag - Them. Oh yeah sure they seems to be easy. Try having them solo and walk very well with that lock on your leg.

One mo' thing

Gradivus Dilemma was how many months ago?

the only good thing I see, and I could be jealous of, on Grustag and Brakk is these three stooges drop rare mods, Natural Talent and multishot mods.

I stopped being self-entitled for this weapon since the nerf because I realized things has to change. I didn't accept its falloff but yeah... it has too much firepower.

When are are we going to see inventory /codex fix that has been around forever !!!!!!!!!!!. I would think that this would have been priorty number one on your fixes for this update . other than saying we are working on it .!!!

I stopped being self-entitled for this weapon since the nerf because I realized things has to change. I didn't accept its falloff but yeah... it has too much firepower.

I think that about sums things up.  I see a lot of folks complaining here who see the Brakk as something only they should be entitled to, but why?  Sure, I can understand why folks are upset, but have they ever used the Detron or tried to at least farm for it?  That sidearm is quite frankly a beast and without fall off damage can it be considered superior to the Brakk?  Heck, it was meant to be a reward from the Gradivus Dilemma event as well, but did we see folks complaining when the Harvester was released with a chance to drop it?

Anyway, you make some good points.  It's still going to take some work to get the Brakk and I think taking out the three stooges is a worthwhile accomplishment that probably takes more skill than running a mission a hundred times that yielded plenty of other perks anyway, besides the Brakk. 

One of the worst patches ever :( Making event weapons possible to get without playing event... So i want Skana Prime and Lato Prime and Excalibur Prime possible to get.

+1

Add Braton vandal and Lato vandal too. Don't forget Strun Wraith and Wraith Twin Vipers. If you're adding more unique weapons to loot table then add Glaive and all deleted from market weapons like boar, dual ether and gorgon.

I'm sorry for that DE. Before you needed only new guys for balance and events. It was going so well and now you need to rethink and remake allmost everything. Weapons are so not balanced. My friends have really big problems with playing from the biggining. I as veteran player stating to be bored. DO something really new or at least good for everyone! This game is going down every slingle patch. Why you can't make events like old ones or better versions of them. I loved events that did something big in the game like adding Phobos or void stuff. That was really exciting to unlock new planet and then runs to fight new boss and unlock every single new mission. Necros update? It was great too. I enjoyed derelict void. But now? Adding voults to derelict was not really importants thing. Corrupted mods are not needed in game to make in better. Corrupted mods are hard to balance and there is no balance at all about those mods. The Gradivus Dilemma was the worst possible event and now we still having it! There's nothink worst that missions that changes region fraction domination. It is always something great vs something we dont care about. At least items were good for getting 100 missions won. Now by this move you taken away that event and throw to trash. (literally, never seen anyone with machete wraith since there are rank up to max) The only new event that you done allmost well was The Cicero Crisis. Fight for good, not to easy, had fun with searching plants and great reward. But it's allmost perfect... It was defenitly to short and had none effect on the game, nothing new appiered.

Where are those tennos that fight for balance in universe and good? Where are space ninjas? I can see only space pirats that care for themselves and gains everything they want. This was not the game for which i bought fouder pack and plats. This was not the game i liked and enjoyed the most.

This is my opinion and as i heared i'm not the only one. Sorry for my offencive post DE but you need to get back to players. Balance missions and mods drops for new ones, balance weapons so we can have many different versions than only better versions, make one big event that changes the game not only gives nice loot and make this loot only for players that was playing events.

To everyone who seems unhappy about the return of the gun? You should watch the Dev Stream, if you did you might have caught we'd possibly see any thing that was event related again save the founders pack. 

so why would anyone even care about "exclusives" when their basically now no such thing, this kinda ruins any events and the reason to bother doing them.

did i do the boring as sin repetative gradivus 100 mission grind?  (all exactly the same, no variety)

yeah, it "seemed" worth it.

if i knew back then that it wouldnt be exclusive and you could just nab it later casually would i have bothered.

crap no.

will i bother on any future event.

no chance, none of the events have been "fun", the only thing they promised was something unique/event only, thats now been shot in the face.

Edited by Methanoid

I think that about sums things up.  I see a lot of folks complaining here who see the Brakk as something only they should be entitled to, but why?

its not just the brakk, it could easily be the strun wraith or anything else, the brakk only came up because more people "missed" it as opposed to the earlier playerbase, its got nothing to do with entitlement, its the fact you grinded something mind numbingly boring for something thats badged as "unique and exclusive", now their gone why even bother.

ive missed earlier weapons, do i think im entitled, hell no, i missed it, big deal, i understood there will be more events for other stuff, so i missed a few, theres more and i was happy i still got those newer ones.

now tho?  i feel like its all a waste of time and the events themselves (past and future) have just lost all their worth.  why would i even consider bothering with any new weapon rewards in any future event?  esp as the past few events have been mind numbingly dull, their only worth was the rewards, but now i feel i dont even care whats offered in a future event, esp a weapon.

No fix for Snow Globe? Damn. At least the only good thing coming from this update is the step away from exclusivity by re-releasing Brakk. Exclusives suck (like Snow Globe atm), I wish games these days would stop doing that crap. And the Corpus needed this to stop them getting raped out of existence unless they offered Orokin Catalysts.

I got Brakk in the event btw and I don't understand why others who got it in the event are crying about it. Sure we did over 100 boring repetitive missions but I don't want to see anything like that ever again. I don't want to see exclusives ever again, or being forced to suffer that amount of boredom again for an exclusive item. It's not fair either. What if someone spent months playing this game 24/7 and supporting it with platinum purchases but the only week they cannot play it due to real life happens to be the week with an event for the best exclusive item in the game?

I have to say I dislike this new clan research weapons for plat shortcut that has been trending, but not enough to care because it doesn't affect anything in the long run. It's just a way of milking plats from impatient people who just can't wait I suppose. Or a reward for those who supported the game with IRL money. However, plats are very easy to make in the Trading channel now too. Either way, I don't have too much of a problem with that. Pay2notfarm or Pay2notwait is better than Pay2win. At least so far there hasn't been any platinum only items.

This beautiful game has been going downhill lately, but the re-release of the Brakk is a very small (but likely one-off) flicker of hope. Right now DE seems much more interested in nerfing everything in sight than fixing real problems, besides the Valkyr bias love.