Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.3.0: The Grustrag Three

[DE]Rebecca

Just as an FYI, I have no Derelict Keys but the Derelict is hanging out in the upper left corner of my screen behind my HUD.

And it all boils down to this: if someone else being able to get an item is effecting YOUR fun, maybe you should reconsider what you find fun.

I agree. It's an unrealistic expectation in real life or in an online community but I see it time and again.

It boils down to that there are people with money, there are people with time, there are people with skill, there are people with luck. All these people with these attributes or any combination thereof can have different things from each other or can all get the same things in different ways. There are also people with none of those advantages who don't get any of that good stuff. So stop acting entitled. The only things you are entitled to are the things you earned. Not dictating what others are able to earn and how. That is just prejudice and elitism.

If you were grinding for 10 hours to get something someone else bought with platinum, you have a prize, they have a purchace. Care more about what your loot means to you and less about how it makes you stack up to other players. Cause I guarantee there are brand new players out there without Founders, without Prime, don't have a lot of time or a lot of cash, who have much smaller 'inventories' than you do and they love the game and just play it for fun.

You play games for fun, right?

Thanks for a reason to not really bother playing this game. Seriously, congrats... I worked hard for that brakk, and now that anyone can get it... I am seriously disappointed with you DE.

I'm sorry but after they buffed the RNG on the brakk - it takes well over a 100 missions to get one.  What makes you think you're more entitled to it?

Thanks for a reason to not really bother playing this game. Seriously, congrats... I worked hard for that brakk, and now that anyone can get it... I am seriously disappointed with you DE.

They never once said that event items were exclusive and even stated in a livestream that event items could come back in some form or another..  

I worked hard for my Brakk too.  115 missions cause I ended up doing 15 for corpus cause I really needing some catz and reactors...  but after that..  grineer all the way.   was a pain, and good old towards the end,  but enjoyed it none the less and knew that the gun would make a come back.. 

I'm kinda disappointed in all the people saying "Thanks for wasting my time".  Are you not enjoying the game because now OTHER people can get gear?  This is the second time I've seen it.  First it was "OMG GARME IZ RUNED!  PRIMEZ IZ BEAN TRAYDED!"  And now it's "Brakk iz availzabible to evaryonez!  GARME IZ RUNED!"  - it's not that bad.  It was also something that was going to happen anyways.  If you didn't know it was going to happen, then maybe you ought to pull your head out of your third point of contact. 

When they put the Detron (which, by the way is what I WANTED out of the SAME EVENT) in, did you seriously think the Brakk wouldn't be coming in shortly after?  They have also said that none of the stuff was "exclusive" to that one event.

And it all boils down to this: if someone else being able to get an item is effecting YOUR fun, maybe you should reconsider what you find fun.

It's not "OUR" apparent fun of others not getting it or the grind of 100 matches for some people, it's more an ideal of event items should stay within these events, because that's kinda why people do it; get items only available during said events. Like sure it's great for all those who missed out, but it's a let down to those who did have it, not at least having a "Wraith" title on it or something to state it was an event item, rather than just brushing off the fact of those who did the event and still play it. I'm not saying they shouldn't do it, but since they have, I am waiting for the Snipertron and Primed Chamber. Cause why wouldn't they bring back those weapons too right?

It's not "OUR" apparent fun of others not getting it or the grind of 100 matches for some people, it's more an ideal of event items should stay within these events, because that's kinda why people do it; get items only available during said events. Like sure it's great for all those who missed out, but it's a let down to those who did have it, not at least having a "Wraith" title on it or something to state it was an event item, rather than just brushing off the fact of those who did the event and still play it. I'm not saying they shouldn't do it, but since they have, I am waiting for the Snipertron and Primed Chamber. Cause why wouldn't they bring back those weapons too right?

The Snipetron was removed from the game, and replaced by the Lanka.  They even said it wasn't coming back iirc.  Primed Chamber looks like the kind of mod you say "Oops." over later on down the line; especially since it stacks with Charged Chamber.  It was also from the event where they didn't set a time limit on it.  They just outright said "Complete the objective." and then some folks took it upon themselves to get WAAAAY more points than they needed to deny the Primed Chamber to others.  The "Wraith" title is probably going to stay unique to events, because they're mostly just a reskin with slightly increased damage numbers.  The Brakk and Detron weren't merely reskins with a slight change in damage numbers.   And while the Strun Wraith and Wraith Twin Vipers are considered a "whole new weapon"; they don't play as different weapons.  The Brakk and Detron are "whole new" styles to play with.  It would be like finishing the tutorial and only being allowed to use the Skana to kill Vor. 

My point is that the game isn't going to be ruined over other players being able to get (not getting, ability to get, because I still have someone on my list that can't get Hate to save anyone's life) another weapon.  It's not detracting value from your game to allow them to have more content.  I also don't understand why it matters that someone else can have the same weapon; it's not like the Brakk stands out on your hip.  It's just another sidearm (although according to DPS sheets it's also the hands down HIGHEST DPS sidearm, it'd be like locking the Acrid pre-Damage 2.0 behind an event).  If you're looking over what people are wearing then you're not playing a shooter or action game or whatever, you're playing "Hello Kitty Dress Up!"

I also think there's more to the "Wraith" title than you realize.

175 runs, 9 encounters, still don't have all parts for brakk :(..i'm tired....this game has stopped me enjoy...

Don't farm for it.  Just play the game for the enjoyment of the game.  Never wanted the datron but got it when attacked by other peoples harvesters. . Just let things take their course..   

This update = epic fail.

Really now?   I've been enjoying it.   Don't see how its a fail.   Cause they re-introduced the brakk?   the Grineer death squad?    A lever action pistol?   

Or was it the bug fixes, balances changes.  etc etc etc.  That come to all games.   

If your set on how a game is, and don't want it to change.   then...  play any console that doesn't have internet on it.  Or even games that don't update anymore.  like from 2002 and older.   

Personally Tired of all this Bashing against DE, who does listen to its Community.  Yet still has the creative right to build the game in their vision of how it should be.  This update and all the others that I have played through.  Have brought great things, and interesting changes.    Though I do miss the days,  when Cores vanished.. and you only got the melee mod Reach as a drop >;3.   ah fun times :3

I love to soak myself in your tears.  You people have some kind of false entitlement for your Brakk.  Firstly, your 100 missions are NOTHING compared to RNG.  At least you have a set figure to get everything.  I have encountered the Three Stooges 8 times - 6 of them successfully killing them.  Only got bp and duplicate mods.  

No one forced you to do the events nor were brakk ever exclusive.  I could see why you would cry if brakk was an item that you had to pay for, expecting it to never come back again.  But you're complaining about a REWARD for doing an EVENT.  It is very much like doing a competition, winning 1k plat and then crying that the next event gives 1.2k plat. 

Well..   I just had my first Encounter with the Great Grustrag Three.    and Well I am...

Under Whelmed :(.

Was modded by them when I was working on Pluto.   Solo... as a rhino...  Sure... Lotus gave her speech about running..  yet i wanted to see them and scan them...  

I will give them credit,  and Taking out my Iron Skin.. and taking me down to 400hp...  

BUT...   Rhino Stomp..   made them easy pick'ens for my Paris Prime..     Between them and crowd controlling other enemies I did maybe 4 stomps, with use of energy gear..     before I  won...   

Please..  Make the Grustrag Three.  Immune to effects like the one in Rhino Stomp.   Cause it makes the speech Lotus gives you..  Pointless if you can stun them for a few seconds and kill them off fast.. 

And on that note...   Stalker...   Harvester...   Buff them too.   Set their Level/Strength/  Whatever relative to their targets Mastery Rank.

Mastery Rank 1-3       Spawns as lvl 15-20

Ranks 4-6    (20-25)

Ranks 7-9  (25-30)

Ranks 10-12  (35-30)

Ranks 13-15  (45-50)

etc etc.   If these guys are coming after use for deeds we did..  I want to feel afraid.  Even when I'm running in late game with forma'd gear.   I want it to be a battle, that leaves me with a feeling of accomplishment..    Much like how Lepthenis was..  Before his Nerf..   make him tougher too...  He's a giant boss.  and I cut through him like a hot knife through butter with a soma...  Needs more Hp.  and armor..  :3

So you want them to make a boss that cannot be one shotted but can one shot you, stun lock you, and then prevent you from shooting at them when you're down.

AND NOW MAKE THEM IMMUNE TO CC abilities?

have you ever tried taking these guys on with a non CC warframe? It's almost impossible.

The Snipetron was removed from the game, and replaced by the Lanka.  They even said it wasn't coming back iirc.  Primed Chamber looks like the kind of mod you say "Oops." over later on down the line; especially since it stacks with Charged Chamber.  It was also from the event where they didn't set a time limit on it.  They just outright said "Complete the objective." and then some folks took it upon themselves to get WAAAAY more points than they needed to deny the Primed Chamber to others.  The "Wraith" title is probably going to stay unique to events, because they're mostly just a reskin with slightly increased damage numbers.  The Brakk and Detron weren't merely reskins with a slight change in damage numbers.   And while the Strun Wraith and Wraith Twin Vipers are considered a "whole new weapon"; they don't play as different weapons.  The Brakk and Detron are "whole new" styles to play with.  It would be like finishing the tutorial and only being allowed to use the Skana to kill Vor. 

My point is that the game isn't going to be ruined over other players being able to get (not getting, ability to get, because I still have someone on my list that can't get Hate to save anyone's life) another weapon.  It's not detracting value from your game to allow them to have more content.  I also don't understand why it matters that someone else can have the same weapon; it's not like the Brakk stands out on your hip.  It's just another sidearm (although according to DPS sheets it's also the hands down HIGHEST DPS sidearm, it'd be like locking the Acrid pre-Damage 2.0 behind an event).  If you're looking over what people are wearing then you're not playing a shooter or action game or whatever, you're playing "Hello Kitty Dress Up!"

I also think there's more to the "Wraith" title than you realize.

I know what the "Wraith" title brings with it, and although using the skin as an example was not the best, what would a faster reload time or a larger mag do for those who do care about others having the brakk? What you seem to be saying is that the other Brakk and Detron are "new styles", but really, they're not. The Bronco was more or less the original in that line of weapons, just with balanced out damage and quicker shots. Like the Hek and Sobek. So unless the sobek is a new style compare to the Hek, I don't exactly understand what you're saying here. 

Although it doesn't detract my enjoyment, I will once again point out the fact of the event, which you seemingly passed over. The event grand Prize was the Brakk, and the hype of the event was based around taking sides to obtain the Hand Cannon from either faction. So why weren't the items branded by the faction you fought for? 

And I don't know about you, but nothing stands out in what you're saying. You seem to only criticise me for saying a visual change would be better, and all your other points are merely stating facts.

GNE GNE I' M DISAPPOINTED OF BRAKK RELEASE, NOW EVERY ONE CAN HAVE IT...

900 RUNS HERE , STILL NO BRAKK, SO DON' T CRY AND GTFO.

900 haha dude here you want a Blueprint ? got 3 of em, and in return give me a Barrel lmao fuk this stupid sh#t

so much for event exclusives.

These were event rewards... never exclusives.

And a guaranteed reward, not RNG dependant drop. (just for info trying to get despair for few weeks now, no luck)

Founders pack was exclusive, is and will be. All other things: let poeple have chance to get them.

Most people play according to their prefences, style of play and/or taste.

This is not a isometric rpg, where only stats matter, not everyone is running with one ultimate setup.

Yeah people teke their somas to T3 missions, but does everyone always uses them ? NOOOO!!!!!

Deal with it whiner.

Edited by icemount

I've received 2 death-mark letters from Vay Hek and still not Grustrag spawn for 3 days.

1eM7BJS.gif

DE, thanks you for nothing.

Edited by Guest

Uh, me and my team got about 80 deathmark/messages and we found them 30 times, good precentage uh? ahahah

Good precentage for 900 runs... I don't think so. O.o