Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.3.0: The Grustrag Three

[DE]Rebecca

Was ironic.I can' t always cry and say that DE make useless drop rate, u must laught when u make 150 run x day and don t farm anything.

Give me your heart!

Just kidding.

Before the patch, it was all okay until Hotfix 12.3.2. As everyone said the drop rate was so unfair right now. *sigh*

So you want them to make a boss that cannot be one shotted but can one shot you, stun lock you, and then prevent you from shooting at them when you're down.

AND NOW MAKE THEM IMMUNE TO CC abilities?

have you ever tried taking these guys on with a non CC warframe? It's almost impossible.

lol I dont use even use rhino stomp or Iron skin on my Rhino yet I beat them in an ice stage solo after everyone got 1 shotted. Yes make them immune to crowd control thats how bosses should be. Warframe is starting to become less ninja and more spamming abilities I bet majority of the forums dont even know how to back flip.

Edited by FuIIFrontaI

Warframe is a really great game. I'm really disappointed to see how content the developers are with simply releasing new warframes and weapons ad infinitum. I discovered this game at update 7 and have promoted it to friends and supported financially but for how long am I supposed to be satisfied with this routine? I just made up my mind that I'm going to uninstall but I felt the need to at least say this much. I know it's a game in the making but too much focus has been placed on increasing warframe and weapons and too little, meaning none, on actual meaningful content/story. My friends have started to call it Warfarm. It's not exciting, you do a mission a few times and you feel like you've done it all. There's really no inclination to stay. I cannot see myself being so mindless as to farm, build, max each weapon just because. Please redirect your focus to actual interesting content. So much more I could say but not really taking alot of time to edit and say it. Just wanted to get it over with. :-(