[DE]Rebecca

Update 12.3.0: The Grustrag Three

BS you put in the Brakk? Sooo we of Gradivus ran over 100 missions for over a week to get ours, and now anyone that supports the Corpus for a few rounds has their go at it? Weak... Aside from the boards you seem to be hellbent on removing any reason to compete in the events.

Well I hope people enjoy it. ;(

Not really - I hope this version is somehow super buggy, and the Gustag 3 eat souls for days.

yeah, because all the Corpus supporters have their Detron already. Wait, hold on...they don't. It's gonna be just as tiresome, if not more (considering Grineer Invasions are unbalancedly difficult) to get the Brakk than it is to have the Harvester spawn once every 20-100 Corpus Invasion.

• Upvote 8

Additions:

Vem Tabook, Shik Tal and Leekter. Remember their names, Tenno. They may be coming for you!

Vay Hek has warned that any Tenno supporting the Corpus during invasions will face consequences; we now know what those consequences are. Riddled with mutation, violent tendencies and the urge to kill, these Grineer defects - otherwise known as The Grustrag Three - pose a high level threat. They have been detected in the Solar System and have been taking notice of Tenno support for Corpus during invasions. If it is the Brakk you seek, the Grustrag Three you must defeat.

Tenno Reinforcement:

- Marelok! Grineer Lever Action Secondary weapon! Find it in Clan Tech or the Market today.

- Forest Level expansion!

Cosmetic Additions:

- 4x Immortal Skins: Nekros, Valkyr, Oberon, and Ember!

- Twilight Colour Picker!

Changes:

- Show “The Void”, “The Derelicts” and “Dojo” in the Star Chart if players have the required keys.

- Revised name of Zoren Dagger Axe skin, so that we don't have duplicate names (Dagger Axe).

Fixes:

- Fixed problem where players could get stuck in a state where they can’t roll or melee if they were not completely knocked down by an enemy.

- Fixed another instance of permanent end of mission black screen .

- Fixed Ignis not using energy colour.

wow, huge update! (assuming everything works as planned) that melee/roll bug has been around for a while, glad DE finally got the Raid out (sort of a pun, yes, because this bug was still around when raid was still a mission type)

surprise immortal skins are always fun. and dat marelok firing animation is sick!

- Marelok! Grineer Lever Action Secondary weapon! Find it in Clan Tech or the Market today.

I sat here and waited until midnight, and I get to grind more exterminate and watch more timers?

I don't think so DE.

Uninstalled.

I'll be back when something exclusive is up for grabs or Melee 2.0 comes out and I'm not going for another Prime Access until I see/hear from a dev that this crap isn't going to happen anymore.

Edited by VKhaun
  • Upvote 22

Now the question: Will machete wraith get a buff to make participating in Gradivus worth it? As it stands those 100 runs are now useless. I love the fact that it was re-released but we need some compensation for those now-useless 75 runs.

• Upvote 7

BS you put in the Brakk? Sooo we of Gradivus ran over 100 missions for over a week to get ours, and now anyone that supports the Corpus for a few rounds has their go at it? Weak... Aside from the boards you seem to be hellbent on removing any reason to compete in the events.

Well I hope people enjoy it. ;(

Not really - I hope this version is somehow super buggy, and the Gustag 3 eat souls for days.

same thing happened to detron so brakk was soon to come out just like harvester

• Upvote 3

*Shakes with rage* AGAIN!? Seriously!? Another goddamn Clan Tech weapon! The past three weeks have all been clan tech weapons and before that all the U12 weapons were clan tech as well! Have you guys forgot that you can just put the blueprints in the market?

Lol this game is nothing BUT weapon updates. What do you expect? This late into the game and its always weapons, just to spice it up, new warframes every solid number update (with new guns)..... Cooooooooooool

• Upvote 2

Can't help but notice that Trinity still doesn't have an immortal skin.

and no prime ...

• Upvote 1

I sat here and waited until midnight, and I get to grind more exterminate and watch more timers?

I don't think so DE.

Uninstalled.

I'll be back when something exclusive is up for grabs or Melee 2.0 comes out and I'm not going for another Prime Access until I see/hear from a dev that this crap isn't going to happen anymore. That's Grandmaster, Inferno, +plat, 2K forum posts, 1,500 hours played, going to uninstalled and not paying.

While I'm not going to go that far (yet), I am starting to get REALLY disappointed in DE now...

How many times have they said they wanted to reduce the grind? And yet they've done nothing to do so. And then the constant negative feedback to the constant clantech is also being ignored...

• Upvote 12

Thanks for this awesome Update DE!
but I hope Brakk was not too easy to obtained(at least make them run about 100 invasion. Just kidding XD ).

Lol this game is nothing BUT weapon updates. What do you expect? This late into the game and its always weapons, just to spice it up, new warframes every solid number update (with new guns)..... Cooooooooooool

I like getting a new weapon every week. What I DON'T like is this new, obnoxious trend of DE sticking every weapon into clantech, making you wait an excessive amount of time to get ONE weapon(three days to research and then one to actually build it) when they could just have the blueprint in the market for credits and only have it take one day to build.

• Upvote 6

We'd be fine with more weapons, as long as they weren't ALWAYS clantech now...

• Upvote 5

I'm a bit suprised that DEs release another Harvester like mini-event (which was really crap and triple layers of RNG + the boring grindfest...)

and this pistol spinning after each shot? WTF?

• Upvote 3

Additions:

If it is the Brakk you seek, the Grustrag Three you must defeat.

When Primed Chamber? If Brakk and Detron were from an event, why this mod you can't release it?

Edited by Xaiyain
  • Upvote 4

While I'm not going to go that far (yet), I am starting to get REALLY disappointed in DE now...

How many times have they said they wanted to reduce the grind? And yet they've done nothing to do so. And then the constant negative feedback to the constant clantech is also being ignored...

Indeed... im greatly disappointed as well... they must not be reading the update posts anymore to just, keep doing this!!! Oh god! STOP CLAN TECH!!!! Or at the very least, cut the research time and take the forma out of the blueprint!

• Upvote 7

And here we still don't know what we're fighting for or why, this late into the "Beta". Lore? Oh well we get a codex update once in a blue moon that teases a tiny bit of what's going on. But hey that new gun looks pretty amazing! Can't wait to get another gun or sword in a week! I mean it's not like we don't already have an overabundance of weapons at the moment.

• Upvote 5

Not ANOTHER clantech... And, yet again, it's on the market for plat, too...

Seriously, it's becoming pay or wait for the reinforcements...

DE, PLEASE stop doing this.

Though, thank you for releasing the Brakk to the public (proud Brakk owner, by the way.), and for the new encounter.

If you watched the live stream you'd know they said  a bunch of weapons are heading to clan to make research more useful for a while.They showed a bunch of weapon concepts to be released like that freeze ray gun they were  talking about.MY only concern is that it can be purchased through Market for plats though.

• Upvote 1

I'm a bit suprised that DEs release another Harvester like mini-event (which was really crap and triple layers of RNG + the boring grindfest...)

and this pistol spinning after each shot? WTF?

It's a lever action pistol.

As long as your handing out brakks now for people who were complaining DE throw in a chance for a Braton Vandal and a strun wraith I mean I want those weapons too.

• Upvote 2