Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.3.0: The Grustrag Three

[DE]Rebecca

BS you put in the Brakk? Sooo we of Gradivus ran over 100 missions for over a week to get ours, and now anyone that supports the Corpus for a few rounds has their go at it? Weak... Aside from the boards you seem to be hellbent on removing any reason to compete in the events.

Well I hope people enjoy it. ;(

Not really - I hope this version is somehow super buggy, and the Gustag 3 eat souls for days.

i dont got the brakk but agree, maybe they can convert the ones you all got into a brakk wraith or something to make it the event exclusive version and let others be able to get the normal brakk from the gustag 3.

That's why it's uninstall time for me. Normally they're very vocal and responsive about problems, but we've done at least two community hot topics since this was first done, and they haven't touched on it.

If this is the future of the pay model, FOUR DAYS vs TEN BUCKS every week, then I'm done supporting the development of this game and it's permanently on the back burner for me to come back to and check out new stuff every now and then, or do events and leave again.

Yes I thinks this is going to be the attitude of a lot more players after this update(?).

I know there are a lot that have already moved on to games that are just being supported that much better, I had hoped WF would be the game it could of been but for some unknown reason in recent times it seems to have taken a hard turn to the left & either the driver has fallen out or has gone rogue cause it seems to have lost direction

I wasn't even expecting anything good to come from today's patch, and I'm still disappointed.

Think I'll only log in now to talk to clan, since the "gameplay" element of this game doesn't look like it'll be given any attention any time soon.

Edit: Geez, well done DE. Seems alot of other people ain't positive about this either.

What are you thinking? Are you seriously trying to destroy your own company/game? It's been bad move after bad move for your recent updates.

Edited by XxSonicTheEdgeLordxX

Getting really tried of this... Not impressed in the slightest. What about those of us who ran 100 missions for the Brakk? If someone can get it in 10 or 20 that's beyond unfair, the numbers better be about the same. And if you're gonna re-release the Brakk, how about re-releasing everything else that was ever introduced to the game? I'm sure many players would love to add vandal and wraith weapons to their collection. What about founders items, why keep them exclusive to founders? Just make everything available for plat in the market, every single item that was ever added to this game. That's what you want right? Who cares if the players are enraged with your decisions, screw the players they are only there to give you money. Nothing more than money dispensers. Forget their concerns, what you need to focus on is getting as much money as possible out of them before they realize how badly they are getting boned.

If it is the Brakk you seek, the Grustrag Three you must defeat.

I haven't been using mine anymore, but I have to admit, this is kind of disappointing. So I suppose the 100(+) mission grind fest is meaningless now? Again, I don't enjoy the weapon anymore, but it's nice to have some sort of an exclusive "trophy" for your efforts.

Could you guys buff the Stalkers and the Harvesters spawn rates please? I have not been attacked by the Stalker in a month now and I am Mastery 7. I dont wanna be a cry baby but I am tired of NEVER seeing him after me. Please buff his spawn rates so he is scary again DE

Edited by Skitheryx

You know, I've been in MMO's that don't even see updates or mini-updates for MONTHS, and then this game gets weekly updates and people still complain... guess you can never please anyone.

Also, I'm one of those people who don't really like the idea of "exclusivity" in games. As someone who's played games for most of his life back when 8-bit was the most advanced thing in history, I like games where everyone can get everything in the game, or at least the "exclusives" are easier to get for some people than it is for others, but never something that nobody else can ever get. Having the Brakk be something you can only get from the Grineer version of the Harvester is a step in the right direction imho.

I mean, had the Corpus won Gradivus, and the Detron was the item that people won, then they'd introduce the Brakk as an RNG spawn reward like now and nobody would complain. Same weapon, reversed situation, no hard feelings.

Besides, at least in the Gradivus dilemma you had an assurance of the fixed conditions you needed to get the Brakk - complete set number of missions, get Brakk. For the rest of us, the Grustrag is in the mercy of the RNG, along with whatever parts they may drop. What if RNG gives you Brakk Recievers forever for the 10 times you meet the Grustrag 3 after 1000 missions? People need to be thankful for what they get instead of whining for what they didn't.

Edited by LGear

BS you put in the Brakk? Sooo we of Gradivus ran over 100 missions for over a week to get ours, and now anyone that supports the Corpus for a few rounds has their go at it? Weak... Aside from the boards you seem to be hellbent on removing any reason to compete in the events.

Well I hope people enjoy it. ;(

Not really - I hope this version is somehow super buggy, and the Gustag 3 eat souls for days.

i dont got the brakk but agree, maybe they can convert the ones you all got into a brakk wraith or something to make it the event exclusive version and let others be able to get the normal brakk from the gustag 3.

I'd be fine with that, at least some kind of upgrade to our Brakk to at least *show* that we put in the effort to work through those 100+ runs. Like how the Ghastly Gibus in TF2 got upgraded for the veterans who already had it when they re-released the base model to the public. Except in this case it would just be Brakk Vandal or something.

Please don't lump us all together. I'm happy others can get the Brakk now. And I know I'm not the only one.

You guys are acting like spoiled children... Didn't your parents ever teach you to share?

'Spoiled Children' would imply we got the Brakk for free with little to no effort involved, instead of having to fight through a hundred missions for it. Your parents may teach you to share, but they also teach you the value of hard work and would probably respect your wanting to not be forced to share with every kid on the block a toy you mowed a hundred lawns to get by yourself.

Meeting Minutes:

............Yea that's a great idea lets give the Brakk out to those that don't have it........Hey your right that is a good idea. But instead of the 100 missions lets give it out on a silver plater........But guys won't that upset all those players that ground out all those missions? And what about the next "SPECIAL" event we have? We run the risk of it being ignored no matter what kind of goodie we offer..........No it'll be fine they have most likely forgotten about that aleady. It's been months since they did that...........Yea your right. Besides it's not like we're giving out that incredible Machete Wraith...........Yea lets wait another whole month before we do that. We can make it part of the daily log-in rewards........

So who's idea was this anyway? Oh it was one of Darvo's suggestions.......Ah I see well it all makes sense now......

Edited by digritz