The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Brakk Re-Release Discussion Thread

JohnProdman

No no no no no, would you like it if they re released lato vandal? or Strun wraith? I say no. It makes the player feel good for actually showing up for the event, whats the point of getting it when you know in the future you can get it again? and I actually dont have all of them, i missed the Strun Wraith event but i still dont think you should ever re release any of them.  

what he said. very $&*^ish move here on DE's part. not only was it 100 missions but a week wait as well.

thanks DE, love the punch in the balls.

It was clear that the Brakk would get released sooner or later, even during the event. I think that those who supported corpus the most during the event should have gotten the Detron regardless of what faction won but should not have gotten the Brakk, only if they were supposed to stay as exclusives but they never said they were exclusives (Machete Wraith was the only exclusive there).

I didn`t see so much complains when the Detron got released but still there was people who worked hard for them and got NOTHING while others were able to get their Brakk.

Edited by Nachino

It was clear that the Brakk would get released sooner or later, even during the event. I think that those who supported corpus the most during the event should have gotten the Detron regardless of what faction won but should not have gotten the Brakk, only if they were supposed to stay as exclusives but they never said they were exclusives (Machete Wraith was the only exclusive there). I didn`t see so much complains when the Detron got released.

i agree with you completely on this, and i never had any issue with the brakk's re-release. just think they should be doing what we had to do. thats all.

I didn`t see so much complains when the Detron got released but still there was people who worked hard for them and got NOTHING while others were able to get their Brakk.

Didnt you see all the threads about how Corpus supporters were getting royally screwed? 

Before,

During the event:

Support Grineer --> Get Brakk w/ slot and potato

Support Corpus (or rather, continue to support them even when it was clear that they were going to lose) --> Get Brakk blueprint

After the event:

Support Grineer --> Summon Harvester for Detron

Support Corpus --> Pat yourself on the back. 

But it looks like now Corpus are gonna take back some nodes. We'll see.

i agree with you completely on this, and i never had any issue with the brakk's re-release. just think they should be doing what we had to do. thats all.

How do you know it's not going to take more than 100 mission to completely build it/find the parts. (Seriously anyone who thinks it isn't going to be broken up into parts is kidding themselves, look at the Detron.)

Didnt you see all the threads about how Corpus supporters were getting royally screwed? 

Of course i saw that, i didn`t see as much people complaining about the Detron release as i saw with the Brakk release.

I mean that after the Detron release most of those who got the Brakk didn`t care about the Corpus supporters who tried to get the Detron but now they complain for almost the same situation. (Sorry if what i mean is not clear, english is not my language)

Edited by Nachino

I honestly would never like to see weapons re-released. Within every event there should be something memorable, and for Warframe it's weapons. The player's that put in the effort to get said weapons should be allowed to cherish the fact that they earned it, not have it for a short period of time then later have the DE's recycle it.

There are too many complaints in general with this community and DE continue to put their heads down because of those that enjoy to be handed items.

Since we can't sell weapons, what does it matter if they remain exclusive or not?  So we Brakk wielders can feel special?  Because we played triple digit missions to get it?  Pff.  Whining, nothing more.

There's no guarantee that Brakk farming will take less than or equal to 100 missions, like in the event.  Besides, the weapon's not even OP anymore, so there's really nothing to brag about or value.

From someone who played 500+ Grineer Gradivus missions, I support this re-release.

Since we can't sell weapons, what does it matter if they remain exclusive or not?  So we Brakk wielders can feel special?  Because we played triple digit missions to get it?  Pff.  Whining, nothing more.

There's no guarantee that Brakk farming will take less than or equal to 100 missions, like in the event.  Besides, the weapon's not even OP anymore, so there's really nothing to brag about or value.

From someone who played 500+ Grineer Gradivus missions, I support this re-release.

This is the mentality that I think everyone should share.

If they don`t say that something is exclusive then don`t rant on DE because you thought it was, Brakk was only a temporal exclusive if it was one.

I honestly would never like to see weapons re-released. Within every event there should be something memorable, and for Warframe it's weapons. The player's that put in the effort to get said weapons should be allowed to cherish the fact that they earned it, not have it for a short period of time then later have the DE's recycle it.

There are too many complaints in general with this community and DE continue to put their heads down because of those that enjoy to be handed items.

Exclusivity does seem to apply on event weapons, those that are Wraith or Vandal and i didn`t see any of these weapons re-released, Brakk and Detron are not Vandal or Wraith and were not stated to be exclusive, they even hinted that they would get released in the future (And we got Detron before and Brakk now).

Anyways, event stuff might get re-released on the future.

Edited by Nachino

If they don`t say that something is exclusive then don`t rant on DE because you thought it was, Brakk was only a temporal exclusive if it was one.

Exclusivity does seem to apply on event weapons, those that are Wraith or Vandal and i didn`t see any of these weapons re-released, Brakk and Detron are not Vandal or Wraith and were not stated to be exclusive, they even hinted that they would get released in the future (And we got Detron before and Brakk now).

Anyways, event stuff might get re-released on the future.

You are right on one thing. The Brakk was never stated that it was exclusive. But neither were the Wraiths. The Vandals though on the other hand were stated a One Time thing only but it looks like they broke that rule.

You are right on one thing. The Brakk was never stated that it was exclusive. But neither were the Wraiths. The Vandals though on the other hand were stated a One Time thing only but it looks like they broke that rule.

I`m not saying Wraith and Vandal were stated to remain exclusive, i`m saying that they have been exclusive until now (Since i started playing up to now, don`t know much from before i started playing), although they could simply be temporary exclusives, that`s why i said "event stuff might get re-released on the future", i would prefer them to stay exclusive though.

huge disappointment for this week's release. was not worth staying up for... also that Brakk release was indeed a huge punch in the balls for us who did 100 of those waves..

I did more than five hundred runs at Gravidus and I think this is great. It really isn't fair to newbies that a weapon as amazing as the Brakk is unobtainable.

Seriously, what's the problem here? Oh boo hoo, you're not a special snowflake any more. Oh noes you did 100 runs to get your Brakk. Well guess what, I did five times that and I say you're full of greedy milk.

Since we can't sell weapons, what does it matter if they remain exclusive or not? So we Brakk wielders can feel special? Because we played triple digit missions to get it? Pff. Whining, nothing more.

There's no guarantee that Brakk farming will take less than or equal to 100 missions, like in the event. Besides, the weapon's not even OP anymore, so there's really nothing to brag about or value.

You, sir, you have honor.

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger

Just had the Grustag Three in-game.

They dropped: Brakk blueprint, Brakk receiver, Brakk barrel, Natural Talent, Split Chamber, Barrel Diffusion, all in a single mission and encounter. This was the third mission done since 12.3 launched.

That seems wrong, at least i think the chances of getting ithem should be the same than with the Detron, one part per fight.

Wraiths, Founders Weapons, and Vandals thusfar, should be the only exclusive weapons. I did 100 missions to get the Brakk. You'll probably have to do a hell of a lot more than 100 to get it now, with how RNG works. Quit whining. You got it early, got to level it, forma it, use it long before anyone else did. That's time-sensitive exclusivity.

The Brakk was not a Wraith weapon. Nowhere was it stated that the Brakk or the Detron would be exclusive. In fact, I believe DE stated the opposite, that they'd go into 'the vault' from which up until now, they were stored. That's fine. I knew this was coming from a long ways away.

oh please... could you let it go. Gradivus Dilemma was months ago already. that 100 runs we had are none to those who had 100+ runs over Detron... and those Detron hunt was not rewarding as much as Gradivus Dilemma either. Add the fact that they have to lure Harvester out either.

I can't believe people are complaining about this. I did the event, I did the 100+ missions, I enjoyed the extremely overpowered Brakk before it was (needfully) nerfed, and do you see me complaining about it not being "exclusive"? Are you freakin' kidding me?

DE has stated tons of times that Brakk was in the "vault" just like all the other event weapons are, and would be re-released eventually; either in another event or into the game in some way or fashion. I mean seriously, what did you all think when they showed the Gustrag Three? Obviously they were going to be the Grineer version of the Harvester. Obviously they were going to drop the Grineer version of the Detron. Obviously.

Can't believe people are truly angry over this. Not every damned thing should be "exclusive".

Wraiths, Founders Weapons, and Vandals thusfar, should be the only exclusive weapons. I did 100 missions to get the Brakk. You'll probably have to do a hell of a lot more than 100 to get it now, with how RNG works. Quit whining. You got it early, got to level it, forma it, use it long before anyone else did. That's time-sensitive exclusivity.

The Brakk was not a Wraith weapon. Nowhere was it stated that the Brakk or the Detron would be exclusive. In fact, I believe DE stated the opposite, that they'd go into 'the vault' from which up until now, they were stored. That's fine. I knew this was coming from a long ways away.

This.

Edited by SoulEchelon