Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Info On Grustag Three.

IIJetfireII

Question

made 1 invasion for corpus and got the mark

(i mean today cause )

i allways suprorted corpus i am not a good exemple

I suspect the single-mission mark was because it counts the previous missions you did for them, because it also happened to me... but after killing the Grustrag Three, I ran another and got no mail.

Edited by Guest

I suspect the single-mission mark was because it counts the previous missions you did for them, because it also happened to me... but after killing the Grustrag Three, I ran another and got no mail.

I guess it follows similar pattern for getting the detron, oh well not a prob, already have that weapon, so brakk's next on my list. thanks.

Escape is not an option, i am a soloist and i am not scared!

That's the spirit OP! I did the same thing. One-Tenno-army!

The only advice I can give you, is that I killed each of them with one or two shots of this:

xmjA9Mf.jpg

Aim over their heads, detonate right above them and you'll likely score a headshot.

The only advice I can give you, is that I killed each of them with one or two shots of this:

xmjA9Mf.jpg

Aim over their heads, detonate right above them and you'll likely score a headshot.

thanks, i got the mail in one run, time for.......brakk.

they gonna use Radial Blind so prepared for blinding, aim for the head, use viral and corrosive. Drop from them beside Brakk inclue Natural Talent, Split Chamber, and Hells Chamber. this is as fas as i know, just fought them once xD

What, do they flash your screen white like Alad V? Oh hell no, that's annoying as hell. I can't believe DE keep pulling these dumb things off. Good thing I kept my distance.

they gonna use Radial Blind so prepared for blinding, aim for the head, use viral and corrosive. Drop from them beside Brakk inclue Natural Talent, Split Chamber, and Hells Chamber. this is as fas as i know, just fought them once xD

nice. Thanks for the info, would be nice to have these for spares xd. 

But radial blind....oh well anyways, i have the weapons mainly for it, gonna use detron+ latron prime and see how i do against them  ;)

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

I just fought them and I can confirm rhino stomp works on them I killed them with a latron prime modded with a rank 8 serration a max split chamber and a radiation viral build.

I got the brack blueprint and split chamber natural talent and a rare5 fusion core as mod drops

I just fought them and I can confirm rhino stomp works on them I killed them with a latron prime modded with a rank 8 serration a max split chamber and a radiation viral build.

I got the brack blueprint and split chamber natural talent and a rare5 fusion core as mod drops

Cool, also btw, do their spawn chance follow similar pattern to harvester? just did a solo run with rhino, and they still didn't appear after i got the mail for it.

So known drops so far are

Split Chamber

Barrel Diffusion
Hell's Chamber

Natural Talent

From my limited observations thus far, They follow the same spawning pattern as the Stalker and Harvester (Get Deathmark, 30-240 second timer after beginning of mission to check if appearing or not)

There is no extra information pertaining to their spawn methods within the Ee.log, suggesting they are also now using the Stalker/Harvester script.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

Cool, also btw, do their spawn chance follow similar pattern to harvester? just did a solo run with rhino, and they still didn't appear after i got the mail for it.

I did about 5 missions against the grineer before they showed up.

So known drops so far are

Split Chamber

Barrel Diffusion

Hell's Chamber

Natural Talent

From my limited observations thus far, They follow the same spawning pattern as the Stalker and Harvester (Get Deathmark, 30-240 second timer after beginning of mission to check if appearing or not)

There is no extra information pertaining to their spawn methods within the Ee.log, suggesting they are also now using the Stalker/Harvester script.

i see, thanks for more info. 

Oh well just did another 15-20 runs and no grustag three after that, it seems they follow the same pattern as harvester after all. Well got the brakk Bp at least ( i hope my situation won't be the same like detron :P ).

The only parts i need are barrel and receiver.....and those 10 " back to square one " cells again.....

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

xmjA9Mf.jpg

YOU NEED TO PUT THE ELEMENTALS ON TOP! NNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Just because of the status chances.

YOU NEED TO PUT THE ELEMENTALS ON TOP! NNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Just because of the status chances.

I think I missed something... what about the status chances? I've always put my damage/utility mods on top and the elementals below. Could you please explain yourself in more detail?

Edited by Guest