Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Info On Grustag Three.

IIJetfireII

Question

Unlike Harvester and Stalker who can smack you out of invisibility and blessing and whatnot, the G3 are affected by your powers. This actually makes them absurdly easy to fight. I was testing mechanics out solo in Nuovo and they just randomly popped on me. Since I was on my Loki, all I did was walk around them while invisible, and they didn't even attack. It only took a couple of bolts each from my Akboltos to kill. Kind of anticlimactic what with Lotus getting all freaked out, then them just dying in seconds.

So uhhh.... i got the mark....but the three never showed... and i have played 15 rounds of invasions (fighting for the corpus) so far... uhhhh

afaik, it follows the same pattern as harvester, which means you will need to go in groups of 4 with grustag three's deathmark, in order to increase their spawn chances, which is once again controlled by RNG...just like harvy. So it's best no to solo up unless you have got all the brakk parts and the bp, Since RNG is in control on their spawn chance too, then it's not gonna be easy again. it took me nearly 40 runs ( solo+ group ) to get one encounter at least. Which states that, they follow harvester spawn logic as well.

Do they show up in regular maps or only in invasion missions?

I had them show up in a regular Jupiter Extermination mission.

Everything you know, please post it here, because i have just returned to re-farm a bit of g3, and get brakk farm done for once and for all, if possible. So i need all tips, info's and whatever possible to spawn g3 fast, it's been long enough, even after the previous event has passed, my mark hasn't got used up, which is ridiculous, but no matter, i still have to try, if i want to get brakk. Thanks in advance.

To april fool joke posters: Don't bother this thread, if that's all your mind is for today. Pls go to GD or off-topic where these jokes are discussed.

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

Alright, keep doing missions against Grineer. Upon getting the mark. Always, do grineer planets. They won't spawn on other planets. Best bring Rhino to bring take your time. No joke. Maybe grineer planets on Nightmare mode. Pray that it's not energy vampire. Good luck, that's all you should know. I don't think they spawn in def though.

Edited by izzatuw

Alright, keep doing crap against Grineer. Upon getting the mark. Always, do grineer planets. They won't spawn on other planets. Best bring Rhino to bring take yer time. No joke. Maybe grineer planets on Nightmare mode. Pray that it's not energy vampire.

never did nightmare mode for months actually, well thanks, will do :)

don't post here, if it's nothing about g3 at all :D

Alright, then I'll do the same old stupid answer that everybody hates, but everybody knows is true: It's all RNG! Get it in your head. Do invasions until they spawn, that's it...

Alright, then I'll do the same old stupid answer that everybody hates, but everybody knows is true: It's all RNG! Get it in your head. Do invasions until they spawn, that's it...

Sure, but if you try to calm down, ya can still beat RNG, ya just need to find certain tricks to apply against him, which is why i came here to ask, not ask how RNG is doing with g3 or blah blah. So yeah, it isn't " that's it ".

Sure, but if you try to calm down, ya can still beat RNG, ya just need to find certain tricks to apply against him, which is why i came here to ask, not ask how RNG is doing with g3 or blah blah. So yeah, it isn't " that's it ".

Actually it is. If RNG really is RNG, then we have 0 influence on it. So there IS no tricks. Just mindless farming untill we give up or are satisfied.

*drops mic* *walks away*

Edited by Klazik

Actually it is. If RNG really is RNG, then we have 0 influence on it. So there IS no tricks. Just mindless farming untill we give up or are satisfied.

*drops mic* *walks away*

I am guessing you have given up, have you? well glad i took break for 3-4 wks, or else i would have end up with same thoughts like you.

For me it is "Play solo" that causes RNG enemies to show up... 2 months of group play never a stalker or anything, 1 day of solo G3+2x stalker... F*** logic