Grustrag Bolt Release Bp

Simple problem, I got ambushed by the Grustrag Three, and I got captured and shackled. After going back to the lobby, I got mail from Lotus recieving the release blueprint.

It says that I have all the materials, but the build option isn't there.

Anything I'm supposed to do or is this bugged?

Edit: Wait, it's NOT mastery-locked? Eh. That's weird, I've seen people on the wiki saying they can't build it either.

Either way, it would be far more reasonable to make the key require a large-ish quantity of alloy plates and salvage rather than neural sensors and oxium... It's not like we really tend to have surplus neural sensors to start with.

Edited by XenosInfinity

Edit: Wait, it's NOT mastery-locked? Eh. That's weird, I've seen people on the wiki saying they can't build it either.

Either way, it would be far more reasonable to make the key require a large-ish quantity of alloy plates and salvage rather than neural sensors and oxium... It's not like we really tend to have surplus neural sensors to start with.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3336344260592084480/D61634EFACB033E097DBE71C8949319AEA424116/

so we get penalized for being caught by the grustrag? that's really cool, nice one DE!

This bolt release thing should TOTALLY be a 12 hr build time or mastery locked either or.

that's completely asinine

I think the oxium cost is high enough to be an inconvenience, no reason to take it further than that

@Dominus_Tenno

The "Grestrag Bolt Release" is only sent to you if you lose to the Grustrag Three and get a restraining bolt placed on your frame. Otherwise you'll never get the BP.

I did on the third attempt. I got downed and put into a sort of forcefield. After my squad killed them off, there was nothing else that could be done, I couldn't move a bit.

After the mission was over, nothing was different.

Ah ha. Whaaaat? Wow.

So when is Harvester going to start leaving defeated Tenno with "Tracking & Supression Chips" that need to be removed with Neurode heavy recipes? 

Well for Harvester, you have to play the escape mission.

If you fail you are stuck forever.

• 5 weeks later...