Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KatsuneTeku

Grustrag Bolt Release Bp

Simple problem, I got ambushed by the Grustrag Three, and I got captured and shackled. After going back to the lobby, I got mail from Lotus recieving the release blueprint.

It says that I have all the materials, but the build option isn't there.

Anything I'm supposed to do or is this bugged?

Edit: Wait, it's NOT mastery-locked? Eh. That's weird, I've seen people on the wiki saying they can't build it either.

Either way, it would be far more reasonable to make the key require a large-ish quantity of alloy plates and salvage rather than neural sensors and oxium... It's not like we really tend to have surplus neural sensors to start with.

Spray, which Frame of yours fell victim to the Grustrag? I can't tell if the Trinity in your screenshot has the branding of if that's just your clan emblem.. please let me know!

Edit: enhanced and saw yes it's Trin, disregard

This bolt release thing should TOTALLY be a 12 hr build time or mastery locked either or.

No, that's ridiculous. You're asking the developers to potentially permanently cripple someone's frame because of a host migration at the wrong time.

Edit: Wait, it's NOT mastery-locked? Eh. That's weird, I've seen people on the wiki saying they can't build it either.

Either way, it would be far more reasonable to make the key require a large-ish quantity of alloy plates and salvage rather than neural sensors and oxium... It's not like we really tend to have surplus neural sensors to start with.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3336344260592084480/D61634EFACB033E097DBE71C8949319AEA424116/

Speaking of the Grustrag Bolt, how does it debuff the warframe from fighting against the Grineer? So far I only notice that I do less damage towards them, is there anything else that affects it?

Dev is looking into what is going on with the accounts that can't craft this.

I thank you for the fast response and action towards this.

so we get penalized for being caught by the grustrag? that's really cool, nice one DE!

This bolt release thing should TOTALLY be a 12 hr build time or mastery locked either or.

that's completely asinine

I think the oxium cost is high enough to be an inconvenience, no reason to take it further than that

I've had the Grustag Three 3 times already and a couple letters from Vay Hek, not a thing from Lotus or in my foundry.

@Dominus_Tenno

The "Grestrag Bolt Release" is only sent to you if you lose to the Grustrag Three and get a restraining bolt placed on your frame. Otherwise you'll never get the BP.

@Dominus_Tenno

The "Grestrag Bolt Release" is only sent to you if you lose to the Grustrag Three and get a restraining bolt placed on your frame. Otherwise you'll never get the BP.

I did on the third attempt. I got downed and put into a sort of forcefield. After my squad killed them off, there was nothing else that could be done, I couldn't move a bit.

After the mission was over, nothing was different.

Got the same problems as SpRaYBaka.

No clue why the blueprint counter is 0.

My warframe is Ash if you needed to know it.

So just what DERebecca said, let's hope what the dev can find.

Hello, I just got this problem as well, I already had all materials to make the release but it won't let me build one. My warframe is mag :).

oxium cost

Ah ha. Whaaaat? Wow.

So when is Harvester going to start leaving defeated Tenno with "Tracking & Supression Chips" that need to be removed with Neurode heavy recipes? 

I've recently received a mission from vay hek titled "A Lesson" which I belive means u have been targeted by the 3. Does this mean they might appear on any map I might be on or do they only appear on invasions?

Ah ha. Whaaaat? Wow.

So when is Harvester going to start leaving defeated Tenno with "Tracking & Supression Chips" that need to be removed with Neurode heavy recipes? 

Well for Harvester, you have to play the escape mission.

If you fail you are stuck forever.

The blueprint of Grustrag Bolt Release was not sent to my inventory. I received the mail saying that it had been sent to my inventory, but it was not in my inventory. Could someone solve this for me?