Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grustrag Bolt Release Bp

KatsuneTeku

• 1 month later...

I have new problem on this GURSTRAG BOLT RELEASE. I got beat just like you and then i build the thing, but the GRUSTRAG thing still on my warframe. I really need some help. And i wouldn't come here to report if it does not cost lots of my resources.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

my problem is, i've crafted two of these bolt release thing and the bold is still on my frame... what else should i do to get it offf??

I have the same problem.  I'm on Nova, I'd already built the Grustrag Bold Realse aka Ascaris Negator.. I already had one in my inventory, but couldn't find anyway to actually USE it.  So I built the new blue print and still nothing.  I've logged out, back in several times, I can't get the silly thing off. HELP

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes that'd help. But I just got attacked during the "Perfect Spy" event/video contest thing. I had it for about ten minutes and then while reading all of these comments i go back and it's gone... But i never built the Bolt and it's still in my miscellaneous tab of my inventory. Is it still there or that it just cant be see now? No idea i guess and i'm not able to test the De-buffs that inflicts upon me. Hope it gets fixed.

Edit: I switched to my Saryn and there it was the little red badge on the right should and the ankle braclet thing. So close to escaping XD.

Edited by gamer9822