Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Fail To The Grustrag Three May Cause More Instability To The Solarsystem

MeduSalem

So appearently rumor has it that if you fail to the Grustrag Three you are condemned to farm even more Corpus because of the Oxium needed to get rid of the Shackle. Instead of them bringing balancing to the system they are about to cause more chaos and havoc.

Just ingenious. Epic. I love it. :>

Edited by MeduSalem

Feels more like an pointless resource sink than anything... "You lost? Eh, just spend some resources, wait a minute and you'll be good."

I like the idea but it's pointless and doesn't make sense to me at all. Aren't they the death squad and not a pack of zookeeper? They should be deathing you not putting a tracking tag on you...

I'd honestly prefer basically a grineer version of the harvester because at least that can make sense as they could just take you there for execution rather than killing you on the spot and it can even lead to an interesting tomb raided like situation where you're tied up in a room full of dead, decapitated or dismembered, warframes. The grineer clearly don't seem to care about the frames themselves only the corpus do so it makes some sense.

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack

There are some contradictory reports right now, but I believe it lowers damage against the entire Grineer faction (I don't know the actual %). 

Well... that makes no sense. Unless the shackle is attached to your gun. I'd imagine it would idk... lower the shield max, or reduce movement speed,

Considering that the only place that matters (concerning Oxium) is Kappa I don't see anything wrong with it.

As long as Kappa and/or other Oxium farm spots aren't under Grineer Siege there's no problem, but once they are... Well... Corpus no more. :D

I've no problem with the Oxium thing, I just happen to find it interesting from a lore perspective. It's not like the Harvester needs a resource that only the Grineer own to make a penalty go away. So there's some room for instability right away. Obviously nobody is able to predict how much of an impact that will have, but I guess nobody expected the Corpus to become near to extinct too back when they implemented the Invasions.

Edited by MeduSalem