Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.3.2

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 12.3.2

Changes:

Changes to the Grustrag Three drop logic, they no longer exhaust everything in their repertoire (mod + part + resource) on death, they now each drop (mod OR part OR resource).

Fixes:

Fixed Jat Kittag FX reflecting a sweet party on the screen instead of a deadly hammer, sorry, party is over.
Fixed issue with endless mission rewards in missions where the Grustrag Three have spawned.
Fixed issues with Forest Level walls and collisions.  
Fixed Immortal Skin unintentionally overriding Ember Prime’s gold colours.
Fixed mods picked up in game not having backgrounds.
Fixed Grustrag Bolt removal recipe not being craftable if you only have one Warframe.

Changes to the Grustrag Three drop logic, they no longer exhaust everything in their repertoire (mod + part + resource) on death, they now each drop (mod OR part OR resource).

WORSE  desision EVER DE

i just lost all mmotivation to play ur game

So now if I fight them, which I haven't actually had the chance to do yet, I can get either a mod which I actually need or a part for a weapon I gave up on four months ago because my other pistols are better?

I know it's a bug fix, but I really have no use for the weapon parts. Is it at all possible to alter drop tables if we already possess the completed weapon so that the untradeable parts aren't just clogging up our inventory?