Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.3.2

[DE]Rebecca

Ive run about 30 invasions and still not run into the G3. Can someone explain this alleged "high" spawn rate? This paired with the Detron is just trying my patience with this game. A mistake i can forgive. The exact same mistake again? Nope.

Edited by Skaleek

Fix the void drop tables.  Fix the void drop tables.  Fix the void drop tables.

Seriously, a single neurode or 2,000 credits should not be rewards for a void defense.  That's just insulting.

Your right we should get 4 Neurodes, and 8,000 credits.

I don't understand what the Grustrag Bolt is. Can someone explain?

If the Grustrag Three attack you and you die, they put a power-restricting bolt on the Warframe that you were using at the time. When this happens, you're (conveniently) given a blueprint to craft a device that removes it. Low level players (with one Warframe) were unable to craft the blueprint because it requires a Mastery rank of 4 to make and so they were unable to play the game.

Personally, I don't see why they didn't just remove the Mastery restriction...

Edited by Ailith

Let's keep in mind both Brakk and Detron are -supposed- to be rare weapons. They aren't supposed to be exrtremely easy to get.

That being said, I can relate to some sort of "buff" to the droprate or spawn rate of the G3 and Harvester. Something balanced, but not extremely easy or quick. Again - these weapons are supposed to be rare, guys. Not everything should be instantly available to craft and/or buy.

Sorry for my Grammar and English
Thank you for making game more Dreadful in farming. Stop making Useless fixes and fix that is wrong for example drops: Sgt. Nef Anyo has 2 Reflex coils in drop list. Why???? or how about buffing Saryn??? There is a long list that must be buffed and change and you making even worst. Ressurses from this Three why even they drop them? This is not Fun! This not actully what we want to get from them, they are not just common enemy.
p.s. Thanks god this Three doesn't drop slash dash becouse if they do it will be like spitte in a face -_-

Sorry for being rude.

Edited by Necr0Ra1se

All this RNG is starting to get a bit on my nerves.

If you want to fiddle with it make it so the Grustag 3 have 3 resources, 3 parts and 3 mods they drop and they always drop a Resource, a mod and a part so there's a 1 in 3 chance to get what you want.

Or remove resources completely.

Or give solo mode 100% spawn chance for Harvester, Stalker and Grustag 3 when you get a mark.

Stop using massive amounts of RNG as a design crutch already.

Please.

I thought the mod pickup was kind of a cool feature. some mods looked completely foreign when you took out the background images

did you guys fix the immortal skins on other prime frames, as well? off to check out mag and frost prime!

edit: nope, mag prime's arms still look awful. I think it's cool that you can change the color of the magnets on her lower arms, but the coils around her arms should either be a different color than her arms, or stay gold

Edited by Wallace24

Good to see that DE picked up rapidly on the fact that people were complaining of too little RNG in this game, by adding some more.

Now, if they would only make the controls in Dark Sector worse, or add some bugs to their flawless Star Trek game, then we'd be set.