Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.3.2

[DE]Rebecca

Oh my god, i'm laughing so hard.

Every second Kid here is whining about their ugly weapon being soooo hard to get...

Get over it. Its just one (horrible ugly) weapon. And it damn much seems like it is supposed to be hard to get. So stop crying. Is that one (horribly ugly) weapon the reason for you to play Warframe? If yes, &!$$ off.

Maybe they really should overthink some spawnrates in general, but nothing to be crying about so patheticly like most ppl here do.

So, for all the crying babies: go play counter strike or whatever.

And at the end: Forma is S#&$. Hardest S#&$ to get and still the item you need most (directly followed by oro cells...) ~_~

Let's be clear, there is absolutely nothing hard about getting the Brakk, Detron, Dread, Despair, or Hate. It all boils down to luck, and there's no effort or skill involved when it comes to RNG. They don't even have guaranteed drops like the Harvester at the end of a mission/Boss BP reward. It all boils down to if the RNG decides to favor you, and that RNG we all know and hate doesn't give a damn about how hard or easy something is. The Tetris god is more merciful than this crap.

It's an event item, It's supposed to be rare. It isn't supposed to be obtained in few runs. Get over it.

You wanna know how rare it was for people doing the event? Not rare or hard at all. In fact, there was no RNG involved because of how lopsided the event was, you just had to run 100 missions with more favoring the Grineer to win it. There's nothing truly rare about a piece of time-gated equipment. 101 missions of the most boring type of mission ever that pretty much burned me out until the Cicero Crisis came along, that was all you had to do.

People are now saying they've had to do 3 times as many runs for just one part and that is indeed not fair. They aren't seeing the point of trying and in a good number of cases, quitting the game as they are realizing the horrible RNG-based drops and grinding nature of the game is all there is.

DE doesn't need you to defend them, you know this, stop being so blind to the issues that keep going ignored or even made worse.

Edited by NalkorRN

Let's be clear, there is absolutely nothing hard about getting the Brakk, Detron, Dread, Despair, or Hate. It all boils down to luck, and there's no effort or skill involved when it comes to RNG. They don't even have guaranteed drops like the Harvester at the end of a mission/Boss BP reward. It all boils down to if the RNG decides to favor you, and that RNG we all know and hate doesn't give a damn about how hard or easy something is. The Tetris god is more merciful than this crap.

You wanna know how rare it was for people doing the event? Not rare or hard at all. In fact, there was no RNG involved because of how lopsided the event was, you just had to run 100 missions with more favoring the Grineer to win it. There's nothing truly rare about a piece of time-gated equipment. 101 missions of the most boring type of mission ever that pretty much burned me out until the Cicero Crisis came along, that was all you had to do.

People are now saying they've had to do 3 times as many runs for just one part and that is indeed not fair. They aren't seeing the point of trying and in a good number of cases, quitting the game as they are realizing the horrible RNG-based drops and grinding nature of the game is all there is.

DE doesn't need you to defend them, you know this, stop being so blind to the issues that keep going ignored or even made worse.

If it was like that, Then wouldn't EVERYONE already have Brakks in their own disposals and every single squad member you would see, Would always hold one in their hands? I'm fine with this new re-release as it's fair. Since it's an event item, Again, It's an event item. You don't expect to get it guaranteed do you? It may be hard to get, But it's not impossible .

Or is this just fantasy?

I feel like I'm caught in a landslide with not escape from reality.

I had something to say about only being able to spend up to 2 hours/day with a newborn and work, but it sounded like whining. I'll plead to have the spawn rate OR drop rate fixed.. I don't actually expect this to happen, and resolve to this being unobtainable for someone with little time to devote and would like to complete some more systems.

My friend and I did over 50 invasion but not a single time Gustrag spawn. I would take 100 run Gradivus event for a sure Brakk BP any day than 50 invasion run with nothing. This is a waste of my time which I would rather grind T3 survival for forma. I doubt another 50 run would get me the BP. No thanks DE

This.

If it was like that, Then wouldn't EVERYONE already have Brakks in their own disposals and every single squad member you would see, Would always hold one in their hands? I'm fine with this new re-release as it's fair. Since it's an event item, Again, It's an event item. You don't expect to get it guaranteed do you? It may be hard to get, But it's not impossible .

"It might be hard"? It's fcuking ridiculous.

tried that yesterday, Had 3 Stalkers instead. your way does not work period

tell that to the 4 times i've seen them with mates on non invasion missions that i needed to complete, its exactly like the harvester, they have a chance to spawn in both invasion and normal nodes, however everyone thinks that they only spawn in invasion missions.

also if my way 'does not work period" then how did i find them. Just because you gave up after doing like what 10 runs doesn't mean it does not work

Grustrag, Stalker and Harvester drops should be Trade-able just like Prime ones cause they are much harder to drop than any Prime BP/part.

This AND patch the drop so that it ACTUALLY WORKS within reasonable parameters.

Staying shtum is dumb, DE; 'fess up, fix up, & move on ALREADY.

Edited by Oli121210

so its been out what 3 days? and everyone is whining how hard it is to get them? havent you heard of the idea that if you go looking for them they wont spawn, i had them twice today just doing random grineer missions on the star map that i havent done, which if you havent noticed theres a metric !@#$ tonne due to everyone "framing" Harvey when the detron was first added.

I agree with this. I got the brakk complete on my first and 3rd runs. Now just by playing grineer levels i can build 12 brakks. I only do the invasions when there is decent rewards or helping people and they have shown up enough. Personally playing with lower mastery players appears to spawn them more often and join groups solo. My personal best was g3 3 times in a row, stalker, harvester, g3 then stalker again. I agree, not trying to farm them gets them on you more.