Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.3.2

[DE]Rebecca

Fixes:

Fixed issue with endless mission rewards in missions where the Grustrag Three have spawned.

And no rollback, again the honest players are the dumbones, with those who abused the hell out of this bug laughing with millions of credits and 1000+ R5 Fusion Cores.

GJ DE, way to keep you players happy...

Changes to the Grustrag Three drop logic, they no longer exhaust everything in their repertoire (mod + part + resource) on death, they now each drop (mod OR part OR resource).

No longer interested in Brakk. Keep it.

So now if I fight them, which I haven't actually had the chance to do yet, I can get either a mod which I actually need or a part for a weapon I gave up on four months ago because my other pistols are better?

I know it's a bug fix, but I really have no use for the weapon parts. Is it at all possible to alter drop tables if we already possess the completed weapon so that the untradeable parts aren't just clogging up our inventory?

lol only other pistol that comes close is stug and its still outclassed by about 40%

Your fix to Gustrag drops is bogus.

I killed them pre hotfix and got 3 mods, they never dropped a mod+part+resource in the first place.

*coughs* minus my 3 orokin cells, split chamber, barrel diffusion, and natural talent drop in one run... along with all 3 parts for brakk... 4 times in a row.... the spawn rate was ludicrous and the garunteed drop made these rare mods seem common. thank you DE for proper fix ^___^

How about fixing the bug where our "allies", particularly the elite types, show up as red on our mini-maps during an invasion? Especially during an extermination where the enemies seem to be procedurally spawned. It's still awfully confusing finding those last hold-outs when a good portion of our cohorts show red on the map.

While I haven't even met the Grustrag Three, that drop nerf is just dumb. If anything, that's how you should BUFF the Stalker and Harvester drops too!

Now can you fix the bigger issue here, that you can't even play the game due to constant crashes (ever since the start of update 12 or so, maybe even earlier, can't remember)? Seriously, this is really getting on my nerves, as its wasting my affinity and credit boosters >: (