Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.3.2

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 12.3.2

Changes:

Changes to the Grustrag Three drop logic, they no longer exhaust everything in their repertoire (mod + part + resource) on death, they now each drop (mod OR part OR resource).

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Edited by -GM-Cha_Dude-

Hotfix 12.3.2

Changes:

Changes to the Grustrag Three drop logic, they no longer exhaust everything in their repertoire (mod + part + resource) on death, they now each drop (mod OR part OR resource).

Fixes:

Fixed Jat Kittag FX reflecting a sweet party on the screen instead of a deadly hammer, sorry, party is over.

That made me like the hammer better because i found that fx awesome and you guys had to go and ruin it, now i dont want the hammer any more. That FX was a improvement.

Fix the drop-glitch with les tros gustargos - good
Adding more rng to them - bad
Fixing Background of mods - good
Still codex does not properly shows mods i have and list them as not obtained

Dont get me wrong i like the idea for certain weapons to be harder to get. But when the enemy that drops part of it is rare we coming to the same situtation like with contagious spread mod.

My Run post nerf to the drop rates, Got the Brakk bp and the receiver (2/3). Doesn't seem too bad when it comes to drops, just took me like 1-2 hours for them to spawn xD. I also said a cuss word just in case it offends anyone :).

So they now drop like the Harvester. BTW, Leekter had a Sentinel!

When are we going to get that, DE!!!

So, where is the Void drop fix ? You don't expect us to find that 20+ parts in a row is normal, right ?

Seeing as how there's been two patches and no comment whatsoever on this, I'm going to assume it's working as intended. Especially since that garbage all started happening when prime parts became tradable, forcing anyone who wants more than one part for the four-part item they're trying to create to purchase plat so they can buy the parts from someone else. It's really just an effort to monetize prime rewards.

Re: ember prime gold override..... But I LIKE that part of the immortal skins onbprimes... Its how I can visually hide my Excalibur with an alt helmet... For me, my Cali's default color is a self created alabaster... I wanted to do the same to all my primes... No marble ember makes me sad... Oh well...

To those complaining about (out of void) drop rates... Its supposed to be tough, think of them as just short of legendary and be glad very few enemies use them on us...

For those complaining about void tables... Stop running the void until its fixed... Done.. I just saved you keys...

Now go decorate your dojos and think of new things the dojo needs... Like a zen archery range.

Hotfix 12.3.2

Changes:

Fixes:

Fixed Jat Kittag FX reflecting a sweet party on the screen instead of a deadly hammer, sorry, party is over.

Fixed issue with endless mission rewards in missions where the Grustrag Three have spawned.

Fixed issues with Forest Level walls and collisions.  

Fixed Immortal Skin unintentionally overriding Ember Prime’s gold colours.

Fixed mods picked up in game not having backgrounds.

Fixed Grustrag Bolt removal recipe not being craftable if you only have one Warframe.

Have done over 50 Missions, havent spawned once. First the legendary cores, now this. I'm already playing less -.-

You see DE?Almost every second comment is about fixing something.Because the game has so much bugs and problems now?But do you care about it?Really,if you have the time to get a new weapon out every week then you have the time to fix the real problems in the game.But noooo you fix the things which it seems the players like more then they hate them.But f**k that fix it.But when you ready to take out the fun and enjoyable bugs FIX THE REAL PROBLEM for gods sake.And you can come with "It's a beta of course it has bugs" but if the game has an ingame store and you put new contents in every week then it is not an excuse for the game to be so buggy.Also I got a black screen of death by the way.

(sorry for my English)