Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.3.2

[DE]Rebecca

You people...first, the original Brakk owners are complaining about have their 100 event runs feel worthless.  Now when DE decides to compensate by making it rarer, everyone throws a tantrum because they didn't get their easy mode button.  Seriously though, having the G3 drop all the parts in one run is a freaking joke so I'mma congratulate DE for fixing that.  It's impossible to please everyone so why don't you guys just grow some balls?

Changes to the Grustrag Three drop logic, they no longer exhaust everything in their repertoire (mod + part + resource) on death, they now each drop (mod OR part OR resource).

WORSE  desision EVER DE

i just lost all mmotivation to play ur game

me too :c

So I had ONE run in with the G3 in over 100+ runs, and a teammate decides to toss them into a pit....so nothing from that run....7 hours of farming invasions and anti-grineer mission later...not a SINGLE RUN IN WITH THEM....so even if I do run into them, what are the chances I'll get all the parts I need....oh right slim to none...

Fixed Immortal Skin unintentionally overriding Ember Prime’s gold colours.

And now I'm afraid that this logic will force the gold trim upon other Primes with the immortal skin as well, so colour me paranoid.

Seriously, unintentionally or not, I liked the notion that we could remove the gold trim with the immortal skins.  it was one of the reasons I got the initial immortal skin pack in the first place so I had more options, since the gold trim can clash with certain colour schemes.  But if you folks are going to make it that the gold trim stays, no matter what, I have far less reason to spend money on getting immortal skins. =/

lol, I'm not saying I'm upset or anything, btw.  I'm just saying her immortal skin in particular is kind of pointless now for me to buy.

Edited by Aikurisu

You people...first, the original Brakk owners are complaining about have their 100 event runs feel worthless.  Now when DE decides to compensate by making it rarer, everyone throws a tantrum because they didn't get their easy mode button.  Seriously though, having the G3 drop all the parts in one run is a freaking joke so I'mma congratulate DE for fixing that.  It's impossible to please everyone so why don't you guys just grow some balls?

But it IS easy mode button.  It's just easy mode * 1000 * bored to death.  There's nothing remotely challenging about it other than the ability to withstand the sheer, astounding boredom of it.  That's not an achievement I applaud.  That's like holding the world record for time spent watching paint dry.

Changes:

Changes to the Grustrag Three drop logic, they no longer exhaust everything in their repertoire (mod + part + resource) on death, they now each drop (mod OR part OR resource).            

WHY?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   xO

Same here.

- Yesterday started at 1:15pm.

- Done 40 runs on each different maps (invasion ones for corpus, defense, survival ext, all against grineer), do you think they spawned? No.

(Got some breaks between the runs ... or I would go crazy and destroy something around me ...)

- 9:00pm - still no signs of em. 41st run = first time spawning. Got barrel. Good.

Others were exploiting this sh.. and got all parts together and I only obtain the barrel. "Good" mood turns into bad ones.

- No signs of them till 63rd run. BP.

- Another 10 runs, no signs, 2:00am. Went sleeping, p***ed off.

Wasted my whole day for this.

Harvester did spawn often compared to G3.

Either increase the spawn chance/rate or reimplement that they can drop every part with 100% chance (before the drop logic fix).

Edit: I am happy but somehow p...ed off as well.

Compared to yesterday, today is just a joke, isn't it?

Getting online, hosting my first session today, in hope they will spawn and drop the receiver, which I miss, and what actually happens?

G3 spawns, G3 gets owned, G3 drops BP + Barrel + Receiver (x2). -.-'

70 runs ... against 1 single run ... cmon.

Edited by Pacheon

Hotfix 12.3.2

Changes:

So basicly JUST  resources, nice Good job DE !

From the looks of things, the update was probably to counter-act the fact that a player or group of players could get 3 rare mods in one stint that are normally very difficult to find and to avoid the gun dropping in it's entirety in one run (if you were that lucky). I only fought them once (at time of posting) and I got all three multishot mods. It was almost surreal. 

I reckon the best way to appease the masses would be to make parts a guaranteed drop, but only from one of them three. You can start where on 1st man kill, there's a reasonable chance. 2nd man kill could increase the chance to near one, and 3rd man kill can increase the chance to one so you get the drop. It's just going to annoy everyone if there's only a chance to get a part, not a guarantee. 

just sooo fking great. iv spent 40+ missions just to get them spawn.. and you make it EVEN HARDER.

Now i have to run 300 to get all pieces or even more.

This just made me lose any interest of playing warframe again. As i have no reason to grind if its behind  a such a massive rng wall ( there isnt even enough invasions going on to run them while farming).

Yet again you listened to the qq and whining of 0.01% of the forum qq noobs.

Edited by Ketec

And no rollback, again the honest players are the dumbones, with those who abused the hell out of this bug laughing with millions of credits and 1000+ R5 Fusion Cores.

GJ DE, way to keep you players happy...

I had this endless reward glitch and did not receive a million credits nor a million fusion cores. It was more of a annoyance as I couldn't see chat. It seems that the last thing it landed on before exctraction is what you got.

Someone is bitter .-.

Hey guys,

Do you happen to have a terminal illness/cancer?

If so, then perhaps spending time with your loved ones would be a better way to pass your time.

If not, then why the hell is all the rush about?

I saw plenty of people when the Grustrag Three were released, who were all like "I farmed for 9 hours straight and nothing! GG DE!" or "did 100 runs and nothing, QQ my eyes out". Jesus, is it REALLY that important to get the goddamn weapon within the first day of its re-release? I highly suggest to get an appointment with a doctor and set your priorities straight....