The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Deus Ex Tempus] Recruiting All Players For A Laid Back Clan Experience (2400+ Members)

YouHaveShamedYoFamory

I'm interested in joining your laid back clan environment.  IGN: CallMeMoe

I still feel like a noob, been playing a bit over a week and I'd like to engage in the more social aspects of the game.  I just put on my 2nd warframe suit (Rhino), have my 1st Sentinel (being built as I type this), and Kubrow puppy (will be battle ready in another day or so).

I'd like to join your clan if you're still active and recruiting new players (3 days of gameplay), please.

Thanks!

I'm interested in joining your laid back clan environment.  IGN: CallMeMoe

I still feel like a noob, been playing a bit over a week and I'd like to engage in the more social aspects of the game.  I just put on my 2nd warframe suit (Rhino), have my 1st Sentinel (being built as I type this), and Kubrow puppy (will be battle ready in another day or so).

will send invites wen i get home tonight

Warframe:mag:30 and valkyr:1

IGN: 8shiro8

Hi I am looking to join your clan to find a solid group of players to play with,especially for void missions. I am willing to put in any resources I have, which has amounted to a fair amount, As of now I have been playing around 20 hours a week but have only started getting into the world of warframe.

Warframe:mag:30 and valkyr:1

IGN: 8shiro8

Hi I am looking to join your clan to find a solid group of players to play with,especially for void missions. I am willing to put in any resources I have, which has amounted to a fair amount, As of now I have been playing around 20 hours a week but have only started getting into the world of warframe.

invite sent